a doubt of mining....

is something that always surprises me ... I have a finder, whatever it is, that has a maximum depth x ... for example, the finder-105 reaches 522 meters deep ... and I find wells that reach 600 meters or more...

How is it possible? Is it possible to reach more depth than the finder says? or the well is at that 600 meters, and what I get is what there is at 522 meters, and the rest is down ... and it could have been hof ...

Could someone explain this to me?

522 is avg you search within a range up/down of it. Thats why it say avg and not max n item info

yes its avg/depth

if you track all you claims with LBML or with hands itself you can check later about you avg/depth and no be surprise be exact value whats you finder search

well, i understand more things now, but... +200 -200 in average? and this numbers? is standard in all finders? or are "magic numbers"?

What it says, between the -200 and +200 of your average depth on the finder you are using you will find most claims.

But only if you have maxed that finder, if not, your numbers will be very different (you will loose prolly a lot more) cause you will get more NRF. Compare it like hunting with a gun you didn't maxed and you miss a lot.

Last edited:
Back