Search results

1. VandalHand

Selling: Sell Thread

Selling items, see below. Protector Plating of the Sand King | Full set only x7 - 8,200 PED B/O Summer Ring 2016 | 16K B/O Ascension Set M Tier 2/3 | 4K B/O - VH
  2. VandalHand

Reaper's Blade, Unique - Rental

As the title says, I am renting the Reaper's Blade Unique & Mayhem Trauma 3 Amplifier + MC-Matrix Mk. 1, TWEN Edition combo. Now with Coat, TWEN Edition (M) -or- Summer 2016 ring! Perfect for reaching SIB of the Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified. Information: Collateral Required: 300k & in-game...
  3. VandalHand

Question: Is Gremlin Blue or Purple?

Okay Folks, Since we are all waiting for server reset for some nice TWEN items to be in the loot pool, let's take a step back to answer the real questions. Submit your vote and let's find out, is Gremlin armor blue or purple?
  4. VandalHand

Amazing Website Development

So recently MindArk copy and pasted yet another event, and changed the ring from right to left hand and called it a day. Awesome. Hooray. Amazing. So was someone completely asleep here or can you not afford decent web developers? Is Xstyle even a tag in CSS? Oh, and before you ask what...
  5. VandalHand

Question: Help - Codex Mobs Missing

Recently it has been brought to my attention that some mobs are listed in the codex, but I can't find them anywhere. I will post some pics below for the codex and mob names, any information regarding these mobs will be duly rewarded with hugs and kisses <3 (find me in PvP). Biffoid...
  6. VandalHand

PSA - How To: Avoid Chat Spam While Hunting

Alright, now that I have your attention - there is a major problem. I've seen several participants of Entropia Universe who are using MindArk approved methods of hunting spamming chat with F or other keys unintentionally. Whether it's a PM, trade chat, or whatever - this can easily be avoided...
  7. VandalHand

Question: Is it still worthwhile being a healer?

While still being a semi-active mentor, to diverse players with varying play styles, my go-to answer for a profession worthwhile to pursue has always been to become a healer. Especially to the players I mentor who are free-to-play with an interest in hunting. I mean, you get skills, PED and...
  8. VandalHand

Poll: Would you change your avatar's name if given the chance?

Pretty straight forward question. Recently thought about this and made a suggestion via support, but wanted to see what the community's thoughts about this were. Personally, having a fairly redundant name, I would partially change mine. Vote up! - VH
  9. VandalHand

Selling: [SOLD]Modified Imperium (M) Set

As the title says, I am looking to sell my Modified Imperium (M) set. This set is one (1) of four (4) in game to currently exist, and is Tier 6. I'm considering Improved Imperium + PED, or pure PED for this offer. B/O - 120k PED PM here, or in-game with offers.
  10. VandalHand

Selling: [SOLD] Reaper's Blade, Unique & Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition

Considering serious offers - PED Only - Reaper's Blade, Unique. At a glance stats: DPP *no amp: 3.46783 SIB: 70 - 80 Damage Interval *Full amped + enhanced: 175.6-351.2 Attack Speed: 42 Tier: 10 Efficiency: 92.5% S/B: 530,000 PED B/O: 600,000 PED NOTE: I reserve all rights to remove...
  11. VandalHand

Question: Codex: Why can't I find Analysis when I leave Calypso?

Seriously, why is no one talking about this? Since the release of Codex on other planets, I have yet to encounter a single mob that grants Analysis as a reward at rank 5, 15 & 25. Perhaps this is favoritism towards Calypso, an oversight, or just something handled between MA & Planet Partners...
  12. VandalHand

Info: Red Sands - Low Tax - Cersumon

Hello Everyone, Red Sands has now been set to 0.99% tax while my Society controls it. Come out and get your Codex completed for Cersumon (Old -Dominant)! :handgun: :handgun: :handgun: Regards, - VH
  13. VandalHand

Info: Personal Manufacturing Terminals

Hello Everyone, Before I get started, I have submitted a support case about this bug / hidden feature already. As always, I want to make it public knowledge in any case. If you operate a Personal Manufacturing Terminal, and just walk away you can craft while you hunt or mine at the same time...
  14. VandalHand

Info: Cape Carramone - Low Tax - Gradivore

Hello Everyone, After recent behavior at the Hussk from the competitor Society at Land Grabs, my Society would like to continue supporting the EU community in any way we can. Since there will be no more further public Hussk spawns in the near future because of this behavior, this is our way of...
  15. VandalHand

Info: Arkadia Moon Deeds & Fort Argus Bank

Anyone who has been selling Arkadia Moon Deeds for under +35 PED - you have been losing PED! Currently, Fort Argus bank offers loans for AMD's for +35 PED per deed. One can simply "loan" them to the bank and let it expire. It is very common to now observe players spamming trade chats buying...
  16. VandalHand

Land Grabs Missing from Event List

It would appear Takuta, Red Sands and Cape Carramone are now missing from the Land Grab event list. Sharing here for general awareness in addition to filing a support case. Regards, VH
  17. VandalHand

Selling: [Sold] Genesis Niflheim

Looking to sell my Tier 9.09 Genesis Niflheim. TIR 146/200 S/B +30k B/O +35k Please reply to thread, PM in-game or via PCF if interested. PMs on PCF checked daily. Important Notice - No offers below Start Bid of +30k considered - PED only. Regards, VH
  18. VandalHand

Suggestion: How MA Can Stop Exploitation

Greetings, So I figured MindArk might be unaware of some simple things they can be doing to stop the use of exploits within the game. I took quite some time and sent a PM to MindArk via this forum, but have received no reply to it, so I have decided to make a public post in hopes of gaining...
  19. VandalHand

Help: Unable to upload picture to PCF - Invalid File Error

Hi All, Seems like I can't upload a .jpg file to PCF and it says it's an invalid file. I even changed the home directory on my local host, still won't upload. Any ideas welcome, maybe I am just doing something wrong? :dunce: - VH
  20. VandalHand

Suggestion: More Items Available + Better Inventory System

Hey All, Thought I would make a post about some ideas I've tossed around with mates and add some of my own ideas based on other games I've played with a free-to-play model with a "premium" inventory management system. More max items in planetary storage & carried items. Make this expansion...
  21. VandalHand

Selling: Selling Some Things

Armor Sets Gremlin (M) Tier 1-2 - B/O +300 Vindicator (M) - B/O +200 Improved B.E. (M) Tier 0-1 - SOLD Salamander (M) Tier 0-2 - SOLD Koroma (M) - SOLD Weapons / Attachments Genesis Firefly Tier 8 - SOLD Shagadi Disintegration Sword Tier 3 - SOLD Enkidd Howler S.4 Tier 1 - B/O +160 Baringer...
  22. VandalHand

Selling: Selling Shadow Foot Guards

As title says, selling UL shadow foot guards. Tier 0.62 **SOLD** - VH
  23. VandalHand

Selling: Selling Tier 7.90 Zorra's HK

I am looking to sell my Tier 7.90 Zorra's HK. Fully enhanced & amped, it pops out a whopping 159.5-319 damage interval, with 28 attacks per minute, 268 burn / 51 pen & 104.5 meter range. Pros to this gun: Amazing for pulling slow moving mobs, such as Proteron & Leviathan - especially when...
  24. VandalHand

Let's Help MindArk Improve PvP - Idea Thread

Discussion Thread Hello All, I am very passionate about PvP in general, as I am sure a lot of people are, or were at some point. Or, perhaps you want to PvP but feel it's a waste of your time and money. Right now, I feel it is a waste to an extent, with there being no miners to hunt in planet...
  25. VandalHand

Selling: [SOLD] Selling Tuxedo Black (M) - Full Set

Ark Formal Tuxedo - Black (M) Ark Formal Pants - Black (M) Ark Formal Shoes (M) 740 PED B/O Offers Welcome. Images below.
Back