Info: Cape Carramone - Low Tax - Gradivore

VandalHand

Dominant
Society
AO
VandalHand
Hello Everyone,

After recent behavior at the Hussk from the competitor Society at Land Grabs, my Society would like to continue supporting the EU community in any way we can.
Since there will be no more further public Hussk spawns in the near future because of this behavior, this is our way of giving back.

Come out and hunt high maturity (Stalker) Gradivore for Codex at Cape Carramone!
Tax has been set to 0.99% until next Land Grab while my Society controls it.

Great spot to work on your Codex and a way to show support for PvP at the same time.

g87bgfE.png

:handgun: :handgun:

Kind Regards,
- VH

Last edited:
I'm going to try and head out there this weekend and grind up some codex levels. Very cool, guys. Thank you!

I'll keep you posted on how loot goes.

Thanks for the easy codex spawns & low tax! :) Loot was nice.

index.php

Started at rank 1 tonight and after about an hour and a half I hit rank 11

index.php

Chipped away at the codex pretty damn fast! I'll need to hit these up again on Saturday. :cool:

Thanks again!

:handgun:

Thanks for the easy codex spawns & low tax! :) Loot was nice.

index.php

Started at rank 1 tonight and after about an hour and a half I hit rank 11

index.php

Chipped away at the codex pretty damn fast! I'll need to hit these up again on Saturday. :cool:

Thanks again!

:handgun:

Glad to see it! Do Cersumon next!

Codex will be completed in no time. Stalkers are still easy to kill.

Loot table updated on wiki page for Gradivore. The mobs can drop Health Augmentation Chips & Isis LLC 13 Rifles.

After recent behavior at the Hussk from the competitor Society at Land Grabs, my Society would like to continue supporting the EU community in any way we can.
Since there will be no more further public Hussk spawns in the near future because of this behavior, this is our way of giving back.

:) giving back huh?

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Come out and hunt high maturity (Stalker) Gradivore for Codex at Cape Carramone!
Tax has been set to 0.99% until next Land Grab while my Society controls it.

Great spot to work on your Codex and a way to show support for PvP at the same time.

g87bgfE.png

:handgun: :handgun:

Kind Regards,
- VH
Seen a few Gradivore globals today.

Is low tax still going on there?

Thank You for information as well as low tax area for codex.

Its changed hands since febuary so you will have to check who owns it now. :)

All LG LAs are owned by Holy Moly for the moment and they have 2% :)

Back