Search results

1. Снимок экрана 2023-10-03 221135.jpg

Снимок экрана 2023-10-03 221135.jpg

2. alfa-alfa

Question: Armour plate upgrades

If a monster doesn't have a full HP scale, it will regenerate whether you attack it or not. Moreover, the first portion of regeneration can occur immediately after your first shot. Or it may come a little later. And if you kill him before that moment, he will not regenerate at all. It seems that...
  3. alfa-alfa

Question: Armour plate upgrades

Are you sure about this?
  4. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: list an armor set as a whole

These are such ancient quotes that I even feel sorry for those people who think that nothing changes with time. There's also a quote from the same Marco: Do you really think that under Loot 2.0, MA income continues to include weapon deterioration? So, all of the Marco quotes you cited are from...
  5. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: list an armor set as a whole

Where did this information come from? Are you an MA accountant? Then I have a lot of questions for you.
  6. alfa-alfa

Change Space Thruster system

There will be a problem with weapon tiers.
  7. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: Craftable melee amps/mindforce amps

Open the auction window and see that weapon amps are one family, mining amps are another. And you talk about weapon amps, then jump to mining amps, and yet you call it all one family. For the purposes of your discussion, it is very important to separate them.
  8. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: Craftable melee amps/mindforce amps

There is no such item family in the game.
  9. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: eomon pets(exact same size)

Let's not dwell on some pygmy Eomon. We definitely need a Zombie Kong pet.
  10. alfa-alfa

Confirm box on compact button!

It seems to me that many of us just won't live to see it. Maybe our children... Or our grandchildren.
  11. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: Another way to sell vehicles...

I have long suspected that the store owners wanted to bankrupt MA.
  12. alfa-alfa

Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

Any comments? Thank you.
  13. alfa-alfa

Entrolympic Events 2022

14. alfa-alfa

Make it easier to trade in EU

20*0.05=1.00 1.00-0.50-0.05=0.45 0.45/20.00=2.25% I sell in the trading terminal, not because I don't know the auction system. I sell because the paltry markup is not worth the risk of my lot not being sold. There's a surplus of goods on the market. And there will always be someone like you...
  15. alfa-alfa

Okay. Let's stop the possible development of a trading system for the sake of encouraging resale by newcomers. Not for the sake of encouraging knowledge and learning of the game, but just for the sake of reselling the loot? And one more point. Let's say you're right that markups will fall...
  16. alfa-alfa

Incredible shortsightedness! The size of the stack only determines how much of the final markup will be the amount of taxes. Don't confuse the nominal markup with the real markup that players end up getting. Do you want peds or nice markup numbers? Your race to the bottom is not observable in...
  17. alfa-alfa

Upgrading to UE is bullshit compared to reforming the trading system. Stackable items should be traded like Entropia Exchange. That would solve all the problems of lot sizes and commissions.
  18. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: Make loot pill time stack!

Have bots forgotten how to eat pills at regular intervals?
  19. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

Our whole life is PVP. We are all working against each other in a financial competition. Robbery with firearms only difference is that it's more direct. And being looted is entirely optional. Oh shit...
  20. alfa-alfa

Suggestion: Clean the game from Alts.

Lol. The second line is a team with the same name as the avatar. You don't know much about how EntropiaLife works.
  21. alfa-alfa

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

Absolutely right. The current user interface has some kind of feeling that it was created by reptiloids for reptiloids.
  22. alfa-alfa

News: Server Downtime for Release

1.3 GB. This is most likely an auto-sorting inventory for user convenience.
  23. alfa-alfa

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

We should not expect MA to care about maintaining compatibility with third-party software. Instead, we should ask for the ability to save information from game screens as a text file.
Back