It's never happened before, and here it is again. Nanocubes in the TT.

alfa-alfa

Old
Society
Sputnik
Alfa Alfa Alfa
index.php

can u buy them ? just report ;p

I thought they always remained in TT on RT? Or Is this new from today's update?

Neverdie's revenge 💀

Maybe to compensate for the absence of codex? :p

MindArk's top and only product.
The product matures with the customer...

Does Rocktropia even have a single active dev anymore? Can we crowd fund the purchase and subsequent overhauling of RT?

I'd spare some tuppences for that.

It's a shame. RT was cool. No idea what it's like now, not been since the downscale.

Maybe they're working on making a new type of Nanocube.
like taking the old nanocube and just add the word TWEN.

Does Rocktropia even have a single active dev anymore? Can we crowd fund the purchase and subsequent overhauling of RT?

Im in as long as we fire it somewhere far out of milky way and even further from eu.

Last I heard they have not overhauled the Planet Partner Program yet for UE5 development and thus are not taking on any new PPs until ~2025.

@NEVERDIE has also been unresponsive to inquiries regarding RT.

I bet it would be a legal mess trying to take over ownership due to the amount of licensed content on RT.

If ya did, I would happily be that dev with my team. But mind you, rocktropia will... be different. Much... different.

And how many support cases did you get?

Are PCF threads the only things monitored?

I've got a list...

If ya did, I would happily be that dev with my team. But mind you, rocktropia will... be different. Much... different.
Invasion of the Mankinis instead of Vixens? Sorry, couldn't resist :p

@alfa-alfa Thank you for making this thread and spreading the information so we were able to fix this as soon as possible!

Please improve the Quality of the Web Support. It feels like there is a communication barrier between Support and dev. Many Things get reported...

Live Support is very useless, anything you contact them with, they will tell you to write a Mail to the customer Support.

Customer Support will answer you with a simple copy and paste answer after leting you wait with a open Ticket for one month.
But if you ask for a depo limit increase you get the increase within minutes

Few month ago i got banned for Training mobs in a pvp zone, even proved this with the Chat log that clearly Shows that i got killed by a player. Support went dead silent because the guy in the office who banned my Account knows that it was a mistake.

@My|MindArk

Last edited:
Seriously there should be better handling of support cases. Stuff like this should get prioritized over any other support case, this is supposed to be a RCE.
Time and time again it only gets fixed if there's enough people who know about it, when it gets "leaked" on this forum.

I think it's about time to improve your Support system "AI" so it can prioritize cases better in order to catch them before it affects the economy.

I agree, Forum > support cases. Been proved many times now and it's sad to see.

But well at least they fixed it the very next day.

I agree, Forum > support cases. Been proved many times now and it's sad to see.

But well at least they fixed it the very next day.

Now did they? Im in RT and nanos still in all TTs.. Dind´t notice any patch yet tough.

Back