Search results

1. lokiscamaro

AAHHHH Help!!

so i updated both computers today. i even logged in on one and went to Arkadia, but now i cant log in..... i get the ToU, and then nuthin.....for like 5 mins then a "can not connect" message. anyone have the same problems? any ideas? HELP!!!!
  2. lokiscamaro

release notes 11.10.0

http://www.arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?485-Entropia-Universe-11.10.0-Release-Notes :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  3. lokiscamaro

Selling: Foxtrot-ME

The time has come, i must sell my BIG 'OLE GUN. Marber Foxtrot-Mentor Edition T1 sale price is tt+2000 ped. tt=20 or so ped. this is not an auction, if you have an offer pm me, if it does not sell in 7 days im putting it in auction :yup:
  4. lokiscamaro

F.O.M.A. stadium

so has anyone been to the stadium on the asteroid yet? how bout some pictures? 500 pcfd to the person who posts the coolest pics :silly2:
  5. lokiscamaro

four years young

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=57136&catid=member&imageuser=6863 four years ago this week loki stepped off the ship in PA. its hard to belive that a simple search for free games would bring me to where we are today. i bashed my way across the continent using a...
  6. lokiscamaro

Selling: hunt like a samurai!!

the time has come to sell this very nice crafted noob armor. ive been a good colonist and done some homework, and come up with some info on this very cool, very rare armor. http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Samurai the stats with 5b imp 20 cut 17 stab 12 burn 8 pen 4 and...
  7. lokiscamaro

11/10?

kk so its known that scopes an lasers improve your HA by % for ul weapons when i put my 58% worth of accessories onto my (L) cb26, i seemed to hit in a higher bracket. am i wrong? somebody do the work and figure this out :)
  8. lokiscamaro

Uber: happy b-day loki - 21k atrox =)

three years ago this week loki walked off the ship in PA today was like any other day, went out to whack a few trox. 3rd one in, BAM! I started jumpin up and down and poundin on my desk, danielle said, shh its just a hof.......... then i told her it was 20K, not 2k gun was a full tt...
  9. lokiscamaro

Uber: my eye-ball time high

so here it is. after 2 1/2 years on calypso an official windfall has come my way. a few pms later here on EF, i met with one of our aristocrats. heres the pic of my 28k eyeball :yay::eyecrazy: Click to enlarge
  10. lokiscamaro

3 eyed furor

well i got one too :) and i was dissapointed with my loot til i got back and found this..... Yaar! methinks this'll fetch a pretty penny!
  11. lokiscamaro

lokis pics yo

kk so ive never done one of these lol, its danielles job to make cool movies. but this is a buncha pics i put together over the past year or so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjWqbRYAew
  12. lokiscamaro

2nd Anniversary Surprize !

After 2 years of bashing my way through tens of thousands of mobs, I'm finally able to post an official "UBER loot" all my own ! :yay: Click to enlarge Kill 'em all !! :cowboy:
  13. lokiscamaro

weird?

ok so im trying to send a pm to ogulak Da dragon.......normally you find a post and click that avs pic and send a pm......ogulak has not registered and does not have a profile to view...... aeirjgnaelqvbhqweikjf!!!!!!! Da if you see this pm me please so ican reply to you , thx :)O
  14. lokiscamaro

Woot

i went out to the exo elite spawn last night, lots of folks there lots of ksing there, but out of all of it came this :) Click to enlarge made a fun time even better , heehee
  15. lokiscamaro

selling KarmaKiller

this is a great gun! but im looking to upgrade opening bid +700 pm me or find me or YourMom in game :)
  16. lokiscamaro

Look what I found ...

Walking along, gonna go kill me some feffs SE of Phoenix when I found this nice HoF. Took me hours to dig it up, but the skills are well worth it. It's been months since I Hof'd last, so I'm a happy Pyrate. Click to enlarge
  17. lokiscamaro

buyin

im looking for a reaonably priced Karma Killer pm me here or find me or YourMom (or any Pyrate) in game thx :)
  18. lokiscamaro

Selling Full Bear (M)

I have a full set of Male bear armor I would like to sell, quickly. Am looking for around 3k for the b/o .. am willing to take offers on the set. Got an offer for +2k just for the shins, but would prefer to keep it as a whole! It's good armor & I like it, but I bought it in haste after...
  19. lokiscamaro

its too bad that its come to this....

so YourMom and i were relaxing before she went to work today and she recieved a pm from our pilot freind ed...."someones blocked my hangar..." so she bolts out to north space base to see what was up, and there he was, an oj noob with all 1s for stats doing the "ya,ya,ya, mmhhmmm" emote. stuff...
  20. lokiscamaro

Woot! Solo hoggie!

We've been killing these guys as a society for a month or so now. Decided to solo a few while waiting for Mom to catch up (she's slow as you may know) This was my 2nd Hoggie! Mom finally showed up ... when we got some swirlies again .. 98 pedders Click to enlarge But then .. an 11k...
  21. lokiscamaro

loki's back ...

After a several month dry spell. I've finally found Lootius turning my way. This is just to prove that mom doesn't get ALL the globals. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :cowboy: Kill 'em all
  22. lokiscamaro

Finally got a screeny ... AND went on a beacon!

This was my first beacon run. And in my whole life here on Calypso, I've never been able to capture a screeny of my gold swirlies. Here's 3 in a row! Thanks to my buddy Gandolf, for remembering me & bringing me on my first beacon mission! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click...
  23. lokiscamaro

a new quest

i remember when i first got to eudoria, i spent hours running across vast beautiful landscapes, wathcing herds of (now familiar) strange mobs, wandering among tall weird trees.... now that ive been here a while, the old wanderlust of the frontier calls out once more to me, and the unexplored...
  24. lokiscamaro

myspace.com/ entropiamovies

:) hey everyone, just in case noones been there yet goto myspace.com/entropiamovies Moms got a few new movies up for all to see, id put a link there but im not smart like that, and anyway most folk can copy and paste , right?:rolleyes: so go check em out and enjoy !
  25. lokiscamaro

just in case anyone was wondering...

i dont know if any of you care to know, but my name is steve. im loki'scamaro as im more commonly known. i am as you say here a NOOB, and this is my story. i was spawned in port atlantis orange as hell, didnt have a clue as to what to do or how to do it. the moment i stepped out of the ship...
Back