four years young

lokiscamaro

Prowler
Society
1st mate; Pyrates Of Calypso
steve loki camaro
showimage.php
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=57136&catid=member&imageuser=6863
showimage.php

showimage.php
four years ago this week loki stepped off the ship in PA. its hard to belive that a simple search for free games would bring me to where we are today. i bashed my way across the continent using a printed out map from the old entropia pioneers site, and chatted on on the starbase teamspeak server E-lite had just set up with all our new freinds from camp phoenix. i remember my wifes distain, all the while she was watching over my shoulder ;). it didnt take long for YourMom to take the ship from earth to join me, and soon after found Pyrates. seriously, i never thought in my wildest dreams i would, as a grown-ass man take an avatar to another planet, and still be there four years later :laugh:. all the hard times, the random nerfs from ma, the bugs, the loot, (good and bad) i've seen alot of folks come, and go, and come back again. but damn if i cant seem to tear myself away. :cowboy:happy birthday loki.
showimage.php
showimage.php
showimage.php
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=239536&catid=member&imageuser=6863
showimage.php

Last edited:
Happy Regen day! Only 26 more till carrousel!!!

I heard you tripped and grazed your knee when you first came off the ship. :D

Congratulations on 4 years!

lol i did mega and killed a hogglo when i landed ;)

Hey baby !! I can't believe you don't know how to post a picture ... after all these years married to a forum troll. :ahh:

Wow - you've played this game for FOUR years !!
I think FPC should start gifting walking sticks and special parking stickers - to senior game citizens :laugh:
Wait ... this means my 4 yr anniversary is coming soon, too .. scratch that ! :duh:

You're the whole reason I'm in EU and I don't know if anyone else will thank you for that .. but, I do. :D

I can't wait til we get your computer fixed so we can run around Calypso together, again ... it's been far too long ! :cry:

Happy 4 years, my happy Hogglo murderin' best friend, favorite hunting partner, husband, and baby's daddy ! :love: :thumbup:

:) thx guys :beerchug: heres to 4 more years :yay:

Back