Search results

1. N

What The Heck Is ASU?

Yeah I totally agree, tho I must say I haven't seen anyone telling players "u gotta sweat mob x", and honestly I've seen cussing from both sides. But yeah, it's terrible. Hey let's get one thing clear here, I haven't chosen anyone to be a leader, I just got back to ark last week and heard bout...
  2. N

What The Heck Is ASU?

The idea is to help arkadian sweaters, not buy imported. But I see thanks to a horribly badly thought out public profile now people will hate ASU :scratch2: On Ark there are crafters supporting this thing by buying at 3/k so that new members will get to enjoy the game a lil' bit easier. Some...
  3. N

Question: genesis alpha station?

I entered the newbie area today, was surprised not to get any weapon before having to kill those baby chompers. Thankfully I'm not a newb and got tons of weapons in inventory. The area looks pretty cool and was fun! :cool:
  4. N

WIN 69 PEDS - Not had a global this month? - We need 72

So the global needs to be exactly 69 peds? :cool:
  5. N

How to determine if one is hunting eco?

For me, in regards to hunting, ECO = Damage/Pec spent. Certain weapons got better ECO than others, but watch out for hih MU. High MU can kill your ECO.
  6. N

No Sightings of new space mobs.....

Look closer! :cool:
  7. N

Entropia Universe 12.5.5 Release Notes

So I will still revive at the other side of the planet when I die? Awesome.... :dunce:
  8. N

Info: Skill Increase Bonus Charts v2.0!

I still don't see shit :dunce: Gonna try printing tomorrow... :smoke:
  9. N

Stuck in space and Support Down!!!!!

Got some friends stuck in space too. Sadly your best bet is probably to log out and do something else. Check back tomorrow:wtg:
  10. N

What mob would you like to be?

I dunno... Maybe a super high lvl uber bot. Then I would enslave the whole universe! :cool:
  11. N

Question: April: Found any SOOTO within month April?

I got 2 beacons in one drop today. 23 and 25 peds! :)
  12. N

What happens when you take 1 Helicopter full of sweaters on a hunt with you?

Yeah this is what I do sometimes with new players :) Only on a bigger scale hehe.
  13. N

x2

I don't want any more x skill events. Will only devaluate the skills even more.
  14. N

Derid - A newbies situation and progress

Ah u didn't try the oros?
  15. N

Question: Recommendation of where to start?

When u got a couple hundred peds go to Arkadia. Swunting carabok and hunting oro gives a ton of skills! :)
  16. N

Normandie Radio Presents: An Exclusive Interview with John Black Knight!

I'm sorry but the background music is distracting :/
  17. N

While on Arkadia, try swunting carabok, and start the IFN oro mission. They both give a ton of skills. :) A player in my soc got like 89% return from killing all oros up to finishing the 4800 challenge so hopefully loot won't suck for u either :wtg:
  18. N

Help: VTOL Sleipnir MK1

There is a fuel indicator but sadly it's just for show. :wise:
  19. N

Single CLD no longer sold?

I heard some asshole bought all the singles on auction once just for fun lol :cool:
  20. N

Help: Mining Theory

It all depends on how fast your "seconds" are. For me 110m is usually around 12 secs. I know other who claim 15 secs etc.
  21. N

We need a Third Golden Age (TGA)

No more skill nerfs plz!
  22. N

Question: Finder tier

No! Having a tier 5 item mean u can have enhancers in socket I-V. U can have any ammount of enhancers in the sockets (I think, at least very many) As an example u could have 6 lvl I enhancers, 3 lvl II, 9 lvl III etc. Hope that cleared it up for you! :cool: Edit: Might have misunderstood...
  23. N

Nice progress Derid! :cool: However, I really think you should try to sell your sweat to get more bankroll to start mining/hunting/trading on a more regular basis. If you manage to sell all your sweat at like 2.5/k on different occasions you would have some serious peds on card, probably best...
  24. N

FYI: Disciple to ped used

Wollongong! The ammount of PED cycled say nothing about profit/loss. Could be either way.
Back