No Sightings of new space mobs.....

Society
TheAncients
Phantom Striker 3000
I have spent countless hours and flew all over space and only found cosmic horrors. I also experienced stations being invisible and when I tried to relogg. I came back online in space running! lol. the ugly part was when I died and was stuck in space for 4 hours before they managed to get me out of there. They sent me back to caly which I didn't like but I made the best of it.

Anyone see these new space mobs yet or is this new VU nothing but a silly joke and for people to waste time and peds?

at least they got to you ive been stuck here in space for pushing 8 hours now and i didnt find any of the new mobs yet either but ill continue enjoying floating around in space and searching for them so far floated from the edge of space past foma to the edge of space past RT next time round heading twards ark ill keep an eye out for the new mobs seeing i cant do anything else till they fix me

at least they got to you ive been stuck here in space for pushing 8 hours now and i didnt find any of the new mobs yet either but ill continue enjoying floating around in space and searching for them so far floated from the edge of space past foma to the edge of space past RT next time round heading twards ark ill keep an eye out for the new mobs seeing i cant do anything else till they fix me

They can't move you while you are logged in, you have to log out to be moved :rolleyes:

Maybe there was a bug preventing them from adding the new mobs and they decided not to add them in this latest mini-patch until they have fixed the space revives and just forgot to tell us or something? :dunno: or the new space mobs are really good at hiding :silly2:

Back