Search results

1. K

Soccer Fans - Check this Out!!

Hello Dear Entropians & Soccer Fans, If you like football enough to know who is Gerard Piqué and(or) Miguel Veloso, check this Link and Laugh at how funny they look! :lolup: http://bit.ly/azSqTw Or you can also check it on Facebook...
  2. K

Next step

Hello ppl, I'm creating this thread to ask you guys what you think that a noob miner with around 350 prosp. and 400 geology who only mines in CND with a of-103 should do with 2k peds? Would you think he should buy some k's of skills, buy an of-105, 211(L) till maxing 103 and 105?...or to...
  3. K

Military and 2930

Hey people, im creating this thread because i am a bit reluctant due to my next weapon, since i own a military atm. And then i found that the most affordable one was the 2930, but my question is : is 16k worth for more 7 dmg/sec power? Its like i want a new gun bcause with the new regen ive felt...
  4. K

Skill and Gift Relation

Hello, i'm here to ask you all a question that is for some time upseting my curiosity :) The question is : Is the gift from mentorship telated to the profession your disciple has chosen? Like : if a disciple of mine decide to hunt with handgun till reaches 1900, when he finishes will i get a...
  5. K

Economy

Well, i'm a little tired of deposit each time i want to play this game, so i am starting here a thread to see if anyone can help me out with this. I am using an 41 Military, but i just found that its not the better economy i could reach. Few weaks ago i tested korss 400(L) and it seemed nice to...
  6. K

Seg

I am looking for the right SEG armour, besides the shadow, the one i found the best to go killing some seg's, i would like to know if there is another armour ( a little cheaper then shadow) who's the right one to use when bashing some seg's! I thought of salamander but i'm not sure. Thanks in...
  7. K

[pc] skills

Hi, i am planning to sell some of my skills and i am trying to know what they are worth: These are : Prosp. - 650 Survey. - 550 Mining - 730 geo. - 500 percep. - 250 If you could help just say how many peds u think i would collect from selling they all together. Thanks in advance.
  8. K

Longu Plate

Hi people, i was hunting at CND and i got a longu plate, when i saw it was sold today at +1989... Are this price a reality and should i expect that my own gets sold by 2k? Thanks in advance
  9. K

PC : Some Mining skills!

Ok, i'm thinking in selling some skills to bought more bombs to detonate :P. The skills wich i'm currently selling are these : Prospecting : 400 Mining : 600 Drilling : 500 I am looking forward to see if any1 could help me telling the prices of this :wise: Byee!
  10. K

WorldCupfever!

Well, after seeing Kassad thread about the FIFAWORLDCUP. I decided to make a quick drawing (vector) of it. This is nothing really special but i was getting bored and i wanted to try something new.! Tell me what you think of it and GL Portugal!!! Click to enlarge
  11. K

Best armour + opallo

Heya ppl! This is my first post here in EF. I am a enmatter miner, but i'm thinking in going out to kill some mobs, and i saw here that sollomate + amp it's a great way to don't lose many peds. my question is: I've seen that with the sollomate+amp , ppl can't kill very hard mobs, so...what is...
Back