Economy

k002

Old
Well, i'm a little tired of deposit each time i want to play this game, so i am starting here a thread to see if anyone can help me out with this.
I am using an 41 Military, but i just found that its not the better economy i could reach.
Few weaks ago i tested korss 400(L) and it seemed nice to me.
So my question is : what's the most similar handgun to korss that i should acquire?

P.S - I am talking around 1k's here!

Thanks in advance

Similar to korss? Why not korss ? H400 is the most economical hg atm, with a104-106 amp it has nice dmg/sec enough to kill medium mobs (ambu, trox,feffs,longu etc.)

korss H 400 the better HG with low lvl to have it is (L) means SIB and it has good eco

usa a korss pah é uma boa arma pa skillar e caçar
translation:use korss man its a good gun to skill and hunt

Club

P.S - I am talking around 1k's here!

this snippet makes it sound like you're looking for a normal weapon with similar stats to korss but that is not (L). i'm sorry to tell you but i'm afraid there is no such weapon. all "normal" weapons require a massive amount of skill to "max out" your stats, no doubt like they are maxed out on your korss. the reason they are maxed out on korss and not on unlimited, or "normal" weapons is because they have a Skill Increase Bonus.

recently there are these cool unlimited versions of Skill Increase Bonus weapons being looted, but no doubt because they are soo good, they come with a price tag unreachable to most, so people have to make do just buying (L) weaps. i myself have the chance to buy the unlimited korss, but the difference in economy between its limited counter part is just too small to justify the hefty price tag.

there is no weapon with the same maxable stats as k400(L) with a price of 1kped, not without the required skills to max out normal weapons, which is about 300kped.

Back