Search results

1. Lighterthief

Help: Missing Mayhem Prize

Heya I was quite chuffed to get 4th in cat3. The line from the CL is 4 - Lighter LT Thief - 16,783.10 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 2000 PED Universal Ammo I had 2 nice popups congratulating me and talking of prize, i checked inv and i have MM gloves and 2kped ammo (when did ammo become a...
  2. Lighterthief

Buying: Mod-Evil

I'm after the big bad evil :eyecrazy: drop me a pm with prices if u have one to sell! Ta
  3. Lighterthief

Pricecheck: Tiger (M) & Mod-Evil

Heya I'm looking to sell my tiger and to buy a mod evil..... problem is im waay out of touch with current prices What do you think current market values are? Thx All!
  4. Lighterthief

Buying: Sand Stormer Thighs (M)

Hey all on the lookout for ss thighs to complete my set:) drop me a line if u have some to sell Thx
  5. Lighterthief

Selling: 5 parts Dune Rider (M)

Arms T1.9 Feet T1.9 Gloves T1.7 Harness T3.0 Thighs T1.9 Would prefer to sell in bulk PM me if interested, here or ingame thx Edit: SOLD pending deal !!
  6. Lighterthief

Your fight entrance music!

So I am facing a dilemma..... I am hoping to compete in my 1st boxing match later in the year (amateur 3 round jobbie) and someone asked me what my fight entrance music would be! Oh wow, thats like the last thing thats on my mind! and ever since they asked, about a week ago, i cant stop myself...
  7. Lighterthief

Selling: Asi ten t7.5

Well its time to sell my lovely asi TEN. When i tiered it to T7 it was the highest tiered ingame, think it still is but tbh it hasnt been used for the last couple of months so its just been gathering dust in storage Would be much better if this gun was being used regularly. Drop me a pm here...
  8. Lighterthief

Loose chat focus on globals

Have any of u noticed that u loose focus in chat every time theres a global? Im on ark so dunno if its planet specific
  9. Lighterthief

Regeneration X

Was wondering how much it would cost to get hold of a RegenX chip
  10. Lighterthief

Case closed - Now we'd love your feedback!

So i had a support query, its was real basic, so basic it was me clicking wrong button on their site... anyway support dealt with me nice n fast, thank-you! Once the case was closed i had a email Case closed - Now we'd love your feedback! Is this new? Or does it only get sent when a support...
  11. Lighterthief

Elite: Dangerous

So way back in 1984 on a BBC Micro a game called Elite was released. It was revolutionary, vector graphics, openended game play. The ultimate space flight/trade/whatever u want game. Im sure many of us of a certain age spent hours trying to manually rotate our ships to try to dock, untill we...
  12. Lighterthief

instance timeout

Heya had a major ctd in halloween 3 and now cant login. I guess my avatar is stuck in the instance I am hoping that after a certain amount of time it will timeout and boot me, anyone know how long this takes? Thx
  13. Lighterthief

Society globals viewable on other planets

Heya This is a feature I would love to see. Viewing soc-mates globals when they are on other planets. eg if my socmate globals on caly and im on ark, i wanna be able to hit them with a big cheesy "Gratz!" Of course at the mo I will only see the local globals on the planet i am on id imagine...
  14. Lighterthief

Whats the worst mentor gift you have received?

So.... Back in the day i remember stories of ppl getting a candle ME or 1 x BLP ammo ME, i dunno if they were true or just urban myths. It made me think tho..... Whats the worst ME gift you have received? ... pls dont say dung ME :p hehe
  15. Lighterthief

Help: Dumbass Tier Question

Someone once told me "there is no such thing as a stupid question"... well i beg to differ :) hehe So..... Im getting my head around the tiers n stuff and got a bit confused..... are tier rates unique to each item? like if i have 2 items, in my dreams they are MM's lol, the 2 MM's have the...
  16. Lighterthief

Buying: Dune Rider (M) parts

Heya Im on the lookout for Dune Rider (M) parts, if anyone has any they wanna sell, drop me a line or pm me ingame Im after:- Thighs Big Thx LT
  17. Lighterthief

Why do you play?

Hey All There are so many other games that have popped up over the years and then disappeared and EU is still here, lets face it the biggest asset that EU has is the loyal playerbase... ie all of you. Yes we might grumble and groan but we are still here. So here's the question..... Why? Why...
  18. Lighterthief

Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

Hey all Have been enjoying being a disciple, lots to learn but v enjoyable. Ive finished and got the old "rate your mentor" thing and finished and ... no armor so now every time i login i am asked to rate my mentor and complete, but its not sticking. I sent a support and had the fastest...
  19. Lighterthief

kill count/maturity - iron challenges

Heya I've been playing with some of those new furry daki things (i guess i should know the name of them after killing a couple of thousand) :laugh: anyway i noticed that killing a young gives me 1 kill in the counter an old gives me 2 kills in the counter and a guardian 3 kills. Its the first...
  20. Lighterthief

Whaddup !!!

Greetings Programs!! :yay: While tidying a real old box of junk i came across a white worn down card with some copper contacts... wtf is this? sitting next to it was a project entropia card reader.... crikey! Is that game still running ? (rhetorical lol) So found some new batteries, dusted it...
  21. Lighterthief

Aloha Peeps

Aloha PE/EU peeps :) Hows it hanging? Back to see how EU has developed over the last year(s). Am downloading the client atm and am feeling a decent mmorpg could be a nice way to see this winter thru. There was a load of talk before i left of groundbreaking vu's and plantes and pirates in...
  22. Lighterthief

Pricecheck: Fap110 & bd implant

anyone know the current value of these?
  23. Lighterthief

Selling: Lighterskills

all prices are based on the buyer providing esi. esi size is for guide purposes only. Obviously some skills i need to extract before others so this may cause a delay. I reserve the right to withdraw the sale and to refuse sale to certain ppl stuff highlighted in red is currently under offer...
  24. Lighterthief

MA forum blog

Heya I'd love to see a short weekly blog on the forums from someoen at MA . I know they have a blog area on thier site, buts hardly ever used and seems to be fed thru the pr machine before its published. So i'd ask for maybe 10 mins a week from one of MA staff the kinda thing i'd love to see...
  25. Lighterthief

LG, stress tests and events

well i have been thinking about the issues associated with LG part of it is that decent pking happens very rarely, so u cant gauge what will happen in a LG event by looking at (for example) the rig. the volume of players is just so different I know they had teh warm up event, and i guess this...
Back