LG, stress tests and events

Lighterthief

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Lighter LT Thief
well i have been thinking about the issues associated with LG

part of it is that decent pking happens very rarely, so u cant gauge what will happen in a LG event by looking at (for example) the rig. the volume of players is just so different

I know they had teh warm up event, and i guess this was to see how the servers responded, and to see how the new changes (death timer) worked

so i was wondering if it would be easier to have a new type of event, but a pk event, and one with something more than "how many ppl u killed".. maybe a capture the flag kinda event, where teams can work together

it would be a opportunity for ma to do lil stress tests, it would be a opportunity for socs to get their tectics going before the big events.. it would be good practise for team pk events and could help to keep a all year round interest in the pk market

It also means that the peeps who are not strong enough to compete in LG have the opportunity to do some team pk events and get envolved that way.
Could also be cool fun seeing some soc v soc events, as those are the ones that really bring the troops together

that way ma could spend the year tweaking things and checking how thier servers respond to different sized events. And hopefully when LG comes around then they would have had more time to work on the bugs and will have more knowledge on howe thier servers will react

i dunno really, just trying to think of ways to avoid the dramas we have seen while making pk more accesible to ppl

what do u think?

Back