Search results

1. shiek

PlanetCalypsoForum.com Discussion Thread

it would be nice if FPC would give us as much information about the game as the player base has in the past. tough act to follow FPC I wish you luck.
  2. shiek

Drama In The Swamp Camp

wtf? :dunno: wgf?
  3. shiek

Looking Society: Active during US East Coast Evenings

think about the pyrates of calypso dude! uber in cool peeps only, although there are some highly skilled players. the best Ive been a member of in the 5 or so years I"ve played.
  4. shiek

the kind of stuff that keeps us grinding!

lots of reasons this loot is special to me. biggest TT loot ever :yay: plus I"m in the process of moving my home and using a borrowed pc at my inlaws house for short periods of time :yay: haven't lost shit in the last month because of the moving situation :yay: mostly liver oils but at least its...
  5. Bestest Loot Yet

Bestest Loot Yet

6. shiek

Careful Who You Meet

you could do better than this. why not just say beware team settings and give a short story, then tell the new guys how to check settings once in a team? I"m sure you weren't aware that rule blah blah blah was broken but edit your OP and I"m sure you'll get some rep. ;)
  7. shiek

Perceived Loot Imbalance Explained

I agree with this post almost entirely, although luck does play a big part in all our gameplay. who remembers "killer thriller miller" spamming the seduce miniskirts for hours on end? I spoke with him a long time ago and he told everyone in general chat that he spent more on PE than he did on...
  8. shiek

New Device Suggestions: Tik Painter Range

MA would never go for this, that would cause peole not to bomb an area thats obviously been mined in the last hour...they WANT you to throw away your peds.
  9. shiek

Selling: Proteron Neckbone

another bump for you, and no, no buyer apparently. I didn't even get a response from any of the people I heard were buying dna. I PM'd several on EF, and they just ignored me I guess. (all except shoti, who was stalling me, until he got the dna made, I suspect) I'm hoping that they all haven't...
  10. shiek

Selling: Proteron Neckbone

gl with your item. I put one on auction jut before the DNA was made and didn't even get the starting price, which was below the down trending weekly average...
  11. shiek

ATROX VALLEY 10k peds competition (summer 2010)

deffinately the most tantilizing event prize ever. I know the last time it made even me strap on some armor and burn a couple of guns up. I'm sure I'll throw some tax your way on this one too! thanks for the chance for a 20k total HOFF :eyecrazy:
  12. shiek

Stop stealing my ped with unlootable mobs!

IF you get any satisfaction from support I will be very suprised. most favorable scenario for you is you invest ten hours filing support cases, and then support filling your screen with this creature didn't carry any loot this creature didn't carry any loot this creature didn't carry any loot...
  13. shiek

Strash's mining Log

cool thread strash, been keeping up with you while my gaming pc was down and now while out of town house hunting. gives me a small taste of my favorite pastime...dropping bombs\probes\peds! one thing though, when you figure the cost of your run are you figuring markup on your amps or TT value...
  14. shiek

EU marriage and babies!

eventually you'll have to hire a virtual lawyer to take alot of your peds just so that other avatar gets nothing when you break up or get bored! then your ex brings the baby back after visitation in broken clothes...wheres the damned cognac coat I put on him when I dropped him off!!!
  15. shiek

proteron neckbone

I just looted one last night and was wondering if any more are needed for dna, or if total number in receipe is even known. looks like the price has fallen from last month, and if I did the maths right the last two sold for an average of 1200ish peds on auction\weekly. any demand for more out there?
  16. shiek

The big secret to mining EU

O.P. should edit post to include a big fat question mark after title.:duh: I looked herehoping to read another loons loot theory. all good advice is already given, look for high markup resources, and hope you get lucky.
  17. shiek

Question: Where the hell is the loot ma???

wtf did you expect? I mean really? If MA isn't making enough money they just create some bullshit skill\attrbute\special loot event, then adjust returns to participants. Its been done time and again, the smart players sit out this kind of bullshit and just play their normal game.
  18. shiek

Nemesis (M) full set

can't anyone give me a ballpark on this lovely orange protection?
  19. shiek

Skill implant increase profession level?

yes, I would suggest handgun to advance laser pistoleer.
  20. shiek

Nemesis (M) full set

whats it worth these days?
  21. shiek

Dukare´s fantastic Mining Log

GL2U :popcorn:
  22. shiek

Issue with mining on CND

the problem has been solved! hypertax is in effect again...:laugh: whew says neverdie.
  23. shiek

Info: Eudoria Mining Resources Maps and Charts

1A found some energized crystal, and a little dianthus.
  24. shiek

TK120 - Range Enhancers Effect

great contribution. thanks! plus rep
  25. shiek

PVP3 mining blog

subscribed :wtg:
Back