Search results

1. L

Selling: CLOSED

Finished shuffling - thanks :)
  2. L

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

Last week on Thursday I made the exciting choice to make a weapon switch from my DOA slugstorm to a Marber BGH. To my luck, I had the success of finding an interested buyer ingame for my previously loved, but beaten from heavy use DOA slugstorm. After making the long journey out of the mayhem...
  3. L

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T3.99 - reduced buyout again 19k SOLD

Lovely little blp machine that shoots out a nice chunk of DPS. Looking for a pure ped offer or trade up for t0-t2 marber BGH. For your convenience: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1242 BO - 21k 20k 19k SOLD PM me here or ingame: Ledjaman theledja ras
  4. L

Selling: Tons of Gear, blueprints, rarer loots etc. Live updated list

Due to some personal reasons I have to take a step back and downscale my gameplay for the next little while. Happy to offer a deal if buying multiple items, hit me up :) DOA Slugstorm T2.39 TIR 46/200 - + 23k REMOVED FROM SALE FOR NOW Liakon armor set (M) T5.99 - +10k removed from sale...
  5. L

Selling: Silver Crown of Sahar (M) - +15% Skill gain - Crafting

Selling this crown since I don't craft enough to justify keeping it. Hit me up with an offer, open to trades as well :)
  6. L

Can we get some teasers for upcoming TWEN stuff? Or is there nothing else to come?

I hate to make these threads, but I think a lot of players like me have wanted to give Mindark the benefit of the doubt and allowed TWEN to expand throughout the year as a "year long event". The beginning announcement was very disappointing for many players since its pretty much a lottery system...
  7. L

Selling: Camo Arms BGH T7.99 SOLD

Reorganizing for the near future - selling below. Looking for PED mostly, will consider trades if the items are easy to sell Camo Arms BGH T7.99 - +65k +60k +55k SOLD Restoration chip improved +19k SOLD Vigilante Adjusted set (M) +1650 Halloween ring 2022 + 13.5k Prefer messages in forum...
  8. L

Help me Kill the OTIS commander This weekend 15:00MA Time - April 30th

Hello everyone! Few folks need to kill the OTIS commander for the DSEC crossover mission chain and it's a bit of a beast to kill so we'll be needing the help to be able to do it! Appreciate the help from any and all that come by for this - we'll aim to start gathering so that we can be ready to...
  9. L

Selling: Redulite Bunny pet SOLD

Cute pet with 32m autoloot and 10 % crit dmg buffs Pm me ledjaman theledja ras SOLD
  10. L

Selling: Vigilante Adjusted (M)

Selling these sets! Nemesis adj. (M) TT + 2.2k SOLD Vigilante adjusted (M) TT + 1.8k Hit me up ingame or on forums! Ledjaman theledja ras
  11. L

Selling: Another skill juice thread

Want some juice? Hit me up! All below available. Can do bulk sale discount. >100 x [30% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] - 5 ped >100 x [50% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] - 8 ped 90 x [100% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] - 19 ped 57 x [30% for 5 Hour Skill Juice] - 25 ped 36 x [50% for 5 Hour Skill Juice] - 40 ped...
  12. L

TWEN items that absolutely need to be added RIGHT NOW!

A recent post inspired my creativity and I wanted to continue my list of items that need to be added during the TWEN event. Feel free to add your suggestions as replies below. -TWEN Check your privilege's juice - Consume to change any and all typed chat into pre-made messages such as "Loot is...
  13. L

Selling: Paneleon imperium, Tide claw/Stalkerbot Pristine elements SOLD

Paneleon Imp (M) TT +4k SOLD Tide claw pristine elements x 7 --> 500 ped each SOLD Stalkerbot pristine elements x 3 --> 500 ped each Placed on AH PM ledjaman theledja ras or pm here in forums Also have greater power crystal, check out my other thread :)
  14. L

Selling: Greater Power Crystal SOLD

Those who know what this is for know it's value! Took a really long time and painstaking process to collect the parts to make it. Currently using to grab lures and stock up but I will list it here and be open to offers. Prefer pm on forums but can also contact me ingame B/O TT + 7k Open to...
  15. L

Buying: Buying Weakened Power Crystals

Need 5 more of these! Please pm me ingame ledjaman theledja ras or on forums Can also buy 3 lesser crystals
  16. L

Selling: Chelydra full set (M) T3/4

Great little set for impact mobs. Go kill those big bulk, daspletors, mulmuns, ambulimax etc. :) Harness T4.68 - TIR 175/200 Gloves T3.78 - TIR 142/200 Helmet T4.07 - TIR 182/200 Arm Guards T3.87 - TIR 111/200 Thigh Guards T3.68 - TIR 112/200 Foot Guards T4.69 - TIR 130/200 Shin Guards T3.78 -...
  17. L

Give me your BEST advice on how to do something to my PED card!

Alright folks, I’ve had enough of these boring threads about efficiency and saving peds, hunting for MU blah blah thats boring. What is the best way to LOSE PEDs fast? Give me your best method and let’s avoid boring answers like ep4 recycle on condition.
  18. L

Selling: Inventory cleanup, (L) armor sets, AP plates, Roctec S16 finders

Hello all, Looking to tidy up my mess of a storage - selling all items below and will add things as I find them MALE (L) armor sets Mayhem - 508.52TT - 155% Persues - 845.02TT - 135% Hermes - 518.50 TT - 110% Polaris missing shin and thigh guards -697.50 TT - 104% Plates AP-54 impact (L) x...
  19. L

Buying: FFA Stars

Like a bunch of others I'm looking to buy some stars :) I would prefer to buy in bulk - will pay whatever price you think is fair feel free to message here or ingame ledjaman theledja ras
  20. L

Selling: LP-40 Perfected - TIR 169/200 SOLD

Hello everyone, not much of an introduction needed for this gun, amazing gun for long term grinding freshly pulled from the vendor! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2751 TIR rate is 169/200 Instant B/O 70k SOLD 60k Only looking for PED/CLD equivalent, also interested in...
  21. L

Price Check Teleportation chip 4

Couldn't really find much info about this - if anyone has any input it would be appreciated :)
  22. L

Selling: Christmas Strongboxes

Have quite a few of these to unload, will sell at AH price unless buying in bulk then happy to offer a discount. pm here or ingame ledjaman theledja ras Cheers
  23. L

Selling: Camo Arms BGH SOLD

Freshly looted TIR is 136/200 Mostly looking for PED/CLD Instant B/O - 45K SOLD
  24. L

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 T7.8x SOLD

Finally hit my jackpot and looted a camo arms BGH, so I think it's time for me to part with my trusted Emik and have someone else use it. Currently at tier 7.81 and has TIR of 154/200. Seems like others are trying to sell T8's for around 23-25k so I'll set the B/O accordingly B/O - 21k...
  25. L

Buying: WTT my emik enigma L4 T6.xx for your Slugstorm + PED

Title says it all! Prefer a higher tier slugstorm - hit me up with your offers and let’s see what we can figure out!
Back