Search results

1. italiancarl

Selling: Skills,Ark deeds

got some ark deeds pm me in game selling some skills also just add me.
  2. italiancarl

Info: Loot System Exposed For Smart People! (2 years of data)

Have you ever heard of something called apophenia? If you never heard of Apophenia I suggest anyone who has a few min to check it out. I have been dealing high limit dice in las vegas for over 8 years and you would be amazed at the % of people who have come to my table even millionaires who no...
  3. italiancarl

Selling: 20 CLDs

Looking to sell 20 CLDs @ 1420/each Add me ingame (Trinity Trin Jam) or pm me on forum.
  4. italiancarl

Housing System

I wanted to share this housing system from another game and hope mindark likes this type of system. Anybody else want to see houses and land plots for Entropia? This would bring value to things like wood besides crafting. The site says: Similar to other MMO Housing Systems you will be able to...
  5. italiancarl

Buying CLDs for an item (WTF)

A buying thread for CLDs should be peds only anything else is a trade! Example... This is not a buying thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?253817-quot-35-CLD-s-quot-%28Calypso-Land-Deeds%29 This is not a buying thread...
  6. italiancarl

Buying: Nova Fragment In Bulk

Send a PM answering 3 questions.... #1-How many Nova Fragments are you looking to sell rounded to the nearest 1000? #2-What % do you want for your Nova Fragments? #3-Want is your ingame avatar name? (In the case we make a deal I will add you ingame)
  7. italiancarl

Please Fix The CLD Market Stats!

They need to show the stats based on 1 CLD so if a group of 10 sell we need to know what was the value divided by 10.
  8. italiancarl

Buying: 65 CLDs

I have ped for 65 CLDs paying 1450
  9. italiancarl

Help: Cant login please help

I have not been able to login since the update and I have downloaded the game 2 times, used the tool for file fix, nothing is working....
  10. italiancarl

Selling: Imp MKII Tier 6.9 (Last Chance)

This is the last week I will have this gun for sale in forum before I list it on auction at a very low start bid. Now is your chance if you have been thinking about hunting for profit make me an offer or get ready to bid. If I get no good offers this week it will be listed around Friday or...
  11. italiancarl

Selling: Imp MKII Tier 6.9

THIS ITEM IS NOW LISTED ON THE INGAME AUCTION AND WILL BE PRICED TO SELL Im asking 135k.... BUT I am open to all offers and the first offer that looks good to me gets it! All offer will be considered. Picture shows what is needed for the click from 6.9 to 7 ... The cost of this click is about...
  12. italiancarl

Selling: Full Angel Femal SGA

Full Angel Female SGA SOLD Im asking 19k firm add me ingame (Trinity Trin Jam).
  13. italiancarl

Help: Eomon old

Looking for eomon olds pls if u see them give me a pos ty in advance.
  14. italiancarl

Question: Ctd

CTD when someone dies on radar bug is back? happens to me 4 times already
  15. italiancarl

Buying: A106

I need 2 A106 pm me ur price or add me in game
  16. italiancarl

Achievement: Kill Strike

after 15 months of shooting!!!
  17. italiancarl

Help: I need a fapper

max on S.I heart i need u!!! fap me for 16hrs a day i will pay for decay + tips (if its a good run) add me in game no trolls keep it clean
  18. italiancarl

Selling: Vigilante

full set F of vigi with plates pm me here or in game
  19. italiancarl

Selling: Stuff

ARMORS boar thigh, harness, shin, foot all F WEAPONS large trouts 8pcs 2 with high tier rates MATERIALS extractors, paint cans, fruits and stones MISC wooden kitchen table, outdoor wicker chair and table, 3 nallo ceiling lamp, 2 reindeer trophy, christmas reindeer, calypso snowman...
  20. italiancarl

HoF: 2 Ambulimax Hofs 23,138 Ped (NOT LUCK!)

My HOF secret revealed or crazy coincidences? THE TREE! It was the day before Halloween (Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:24:52 to be exact) and I spotted a black witch tree on land area 42. It was very out of place but I didn’t think much of it. As I began shooting an Ambulimax that had spawned right near...
  21. italiancarl

HoF: Ambulimax Young 12,183 PED

22. italiancarl

CLD Auction Fee

I thought the fee was dropped by 90%? If i try to list 1 deed the fee is over 30 peds is this right?
  23. italiancarl

Selling: Primordial Longu

SOLD Im looking for 1 CLD for my Primordial Spike.... Im looking for a quick deal ASAP Open to all offers Add me ingame "Trinity Trin Jam"
  24. italiancarl

Buying: Buying 10 CLD

Looking to buy 10 CLD @ 1285
  25. italiancarl

Buying: Buying 100 CLD

ped on card 100 CLD stack
Back