Buying CLDs for an item (WTF)

Agree Or Not?

• Agree (Should be listed in trade)

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Dont Agree (Let people list in Buying)

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters
The thing is...technically buying something with cash/PEDs is still a trade. You are exchanging currency for goods/services.

Those threads are actually item selling threads and not CLD buying. CLD are so liquid they are almost same as cash (PEDs). But they don't do any harm other than wasting few seconds of CLD sellers time. So Let people list in buying, selling, trade or HOF if they like.

cld is as good as peds

shouldn't everything be listed as a trade? peds are items too

It's just good indication of desperate seeler who is to shy to name price in peds of his item. I understand that someone looking to sell CLD;s for ped's must feel misleaded, but hey, you just wasted 15 second of your life to skip to another thread ...not much :p

OMG you're right! they are selling threads.

as long as they dont have the same trade in both the buying and selling forums, i don't see any issue with it.

i only think the title of both are misleading, you think they buy CLD while in fact they want to sell their items, but no big deal imho

Why, would you care? what other people sell stuff for?

I have bought and sold items for sweat, and cld's

hfd06e68e.jpg

cld is as good as peds

shouldn't everything be listed as a trade? peds are items too

How much money will mindark deposit into your checking account if you withdraw 1 CLD?

i only think the title of both are misleading, you think they buy CLD while in fact they want to sell their items, but no big deal imho

Your exactly right!

Why, would you care? what other people sell stuff for?

I have bought and sold items for sweat, and cld's

hfd06e68e.jpg

Yo missed the point so go and.....

gffg.png

Last edited:
Seems clearly misleading to me, as if done intentionally to expose a weapon sale that most people would not bother to look at....if it were appropriately listed in a sales thread.

If I want to sell clds, I am looking to sell for the in game currency, not one random weapon out of 10,000, which does not apply to my skills in any way.

A mod considers this acceptable, and 9/10 threads unacceptable....priorities on PCF have shifted for the worst.

If this is acceptable, then as a logical next step I'm looking to "buy" some PEDs. For common dung. Slippery slope, mind you.

A buying thread for CLDs should be peds or anything else with equal value !

Sorry, couldn't resist :pimp:

Nothing has equal value to peds unless your buying CLDs for TT of an item. And if you think CLDs are as good as ped I ask you this question. How much money will mindark deposit into your checking account if you withdraw 1 CLD?

Maybe you dont care because there is only 3 people doing it at the moment. Think if you are looking to sell your CLDs to cash out and 20 people are doing it.

Seems clearly misleading to me, as if done intentionally to expose a weapon sale that most people would not bother to look at....if it were appropriately listed in a sales thread.

If I want to sell clds, I am looking to sell for the in game currency, not one random weapon out of 10,000, which does not apply to my skills in any way.

A mod considers this acceptable, and 9/10 threads unacceptable....priorities on PCF have shifted for the worst.

Well said!

If this is acceptable, then as a logical next step I'm looking to "buy" some PEDs. For common dung. Slippery slope, mind you.

True... good point

Last edited:
Nothing has equal value to peds unless your buying CLDs for TT of an item. And if you think CLDs are as good as ped I ask you this question. How much money will mindark deposit into your checking account if you withdraw 1 CLD?

Of course CLDS are as good as ped, they are both printed by the same people. No guarantee that when you withdraw peds, you will get money in checking account. Withdraws can be denied.

Back