Search results

1. Vladington

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 and accessories ( SOLD! )

Hello! I am now looking to sell this absolute workhorse of a gun with or without it's attachments listed below, as well as 133 / 175 Tier 6 Components I like to call the full setup Spirit of Dante and it has served me very well in skilling up, filling codex and participating in the low end of...
  2. Vladington

Brookstream Brand™ outfit showroom

Hello! In great enticapation of what life UE5 can breathe into Entropian fashion I thought I'd share pictures of my ensambles in this thread. Would love to inspire, and be inspiried by, you so comments are very welcome! 🌻☀️🌻 Some outfits might be put up for sale in the future, so if anything...
  3. Vladington

Achievement: Killstrikington!

I remember unlockling Wounding and thinking "Wellp, this is probably as far as I'll ever go." :)
  4. Vladington

Ardenner series: Another broken BLP Animation

Sometimes I ask myself "WHAT IS THIS GAME :,)". EU is a hard sell on it's own to friends and family, but when the miniguns start shooting sideways I give up. As depicted in pictures; The projectiles fire at a 90 degree angle and the blasts remain stationary in place when moving and shooting...
  5. Vladington

Armatrix BLP weapon animations missing

Hayo! Something that has been bothering me for a long time is that the Armatrix BLP weapons, carbines as well as pistols, are missing their projectile and blast animations. It's such a visual lackluster bummer to be ratta-tatta-ta:ing... puffs of air. I'm so jealous of laser gunners when I...
  6. Vladington

Selling: Mixed interior decorations

For sale: 1x [Julklapp 2011] 1x [Julklapp 2012] 1x [Julklapp 2013] 1x [Julklapp 2014] 1x [Julklapp 2015] 1x [Julklapp 2016] 4x [Christmas Garland] 1x [Christmas Tree 2017] 1x [Potted - Raindrop] 1x [Potted - Myrta] 1x [Potted - Wittle] 1x [Oro Plush Toy] 1x [Soft Smuggler Plush Toy] Total...
  7. Vladington

Suggestion: "Lock item" Inventory function

While I did find a couple of earlier post on the subject these were too old to reply on. Today I made the mistake of firing up EU before even making my litre-or-so of morgning coffee. Sorting out my inventory and walking back and forth to the computer I ended up "repairing" my my Fi/Ra/Co Dante...
Back