Ardenner series: Another broken BLP Animation

Vladington

Provider
Jules Vladington Brookstream

Sometimes I ask myself "WHAT IS THIS GAME :,)". EU is a hard sell on it's own to friends and family, but when the miniguns start shooting sideways I give up.

As depicted in pictures; The projectiles fire at a 90 degree angle and the blasts remain stationary in place when moving and shooting.

What is up with so many BLP animations being cursed?

It's been bugged like that for as long as I can remember. I don't even actually remember the last time it actually animated properly. It's been years I can tell you that.

BLP doesn't discriminate even my 15k USD weapon has BLP animation issues ;) Also same model and sound as isis project zero series. Wish they made more effort imo. It makes the game look like an beta game even tho it in fact in most instances it is. It shouldn't be shown to new players at a glance.

MindArk and the planet partners have proven time and time again for 18 years they don't care about bugs unless they are absolutely game breaking or are exploitable in some way that hurts them. If it's something that doesn't affect them at all, then they don't even bother with it. Immersion counts for absolutely nothing in their eyes. It's always been that way. It's not a game to them, it's a business. It's not about what makes their customers happy, it's about making that money. If they're profiting, then all is well. Money is what tells them if the state of the game is good enough or not. Since so many continually throw money at them, then why bother making an effort to fix annoyances their customers have to deal with? They got and/or are getting your money. So, there are no bugs worth making the effort to fix.

History for support case 363239:

"2018-10-23 13:13 You wrote:

Dear Support Crew,

I'd like to report that since last VU the bullet/impact animations for my Armatrix BC series weapons is missing, as well as the typical Recoil animation.

Best wishes, Vladington

2018-10-24 13:37 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Vladington,

Thank you for your support case.

This is currently intentionally done, we are aware of it and we kindly ask you to keep an eye on future release notes for further information on this issue.

It will be listed there when this issue has been resolved.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

Years have gone by and I still ponder why the animation / projectiles were intentionally taken away.

Was it considered too un-harmonic?

Last edited:
Back