Search results

1. Micheva

FYI: Force? A new kind of team?

I havent seen this beeing post before, but here goes! I was looking for the command to go 'AFK' and tried all sorts of commands. When I needed help I typed: /? in chat and got the descriptions. It seems that you can write to a 'Force'?? Anybody have any idea's what this is? Give me your best...
  2. Micheva

Mobs changes in density and location?

Is it me? Or have a couple of standard mob locations changed? - Nearly no (small) trox to be found N of Ithica - Nearly no (small) Estophyl or Allophyls to be found SE of Limnadian D. ? Anymore spots?
  3. Micheva

(@Hanne?) #Mission 'storyline'?

Hi all. I was just wondering if the choices made in the past (teaming up with mr Lyndon or Officer Book) will affect the choice of available missions in the future (the ones that are still to come...) Maybe Hanne could enlighten us!!! :)
  4. Micheva

Full Martial (M) (L) // Full Rutuba (M) (L)

Hi guys. Just wondering what a full set of Martial (M) (L) or Rutuba (M) (L) would cost? Any realistic idea's? :) Thanks in advance.
  5. Micheva

Mindforce implant reinsertion compensation

Who else got the 2 PED as compensation?
  6. Micheva

Uber: A Rhizzy Greenthumb

After starting my EU career 7 years ago, I had to take a break for a year. This mainly due to work and bad returns at the time ;). After the break, one year later, I decided to deposit some and get a basic set of gear together! Just before my breer p5a was about to break, I invited my soc mate...
  7. Micheva

You never know when they come...

Sigh yes. I am not a crafter I was making some OA's for my basic mining runs and this baby popped up. Biggest Hof to Date!! Next one will be in mining, so my skills will be rectified. Thnx all!! _O_
  8. Micheva

Amping it up!

Yep finally got one, was down to my last peds after buying a OA104. Last bomb of the amp gave me this one :) Sweeet
  9. Micheva

Massive Caldorite

Long time since ive had a hof. Long time since ive seen the big swirls (not really actually ;) i got a 78 ped zinc hof 10 min after the new VU was implemented. But yes, after more then 3 months of constant mining on CND, i popped another one. Almost broke ... Here it came, and as usual very...
  10. Micheva

V.U. 9.0 Bug List

Hi, I didnt see this one up already so i thought to make one. What bugs did you ran into since V.U. 9.0? Ill start: - CND Dome clipping problems (No walls around the dome) - Slow walking, even after refining ore/enmatter so that you are back to a weight with what you can...
  11. Micheva

Are you ashamed of your socleader too?

This is what i found :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpfukG5Xcqg This is my socleader IRL =) Ooooh booyy....
  12. Micheva

Sweet caldo hof =)

Found this one after a day mining :) Strange that if you amp up your MF, you will hit Ore globals and the otherway around :/ Well those MA107's dont seem to do their trick. Atleast i got this one ^^ Thnx for the gratzes!
  13. Micheva

Lost my virginity on Zinc ;)

Very unexpected, as usual :wtg:, i got this one during my coffee break in the morning :). My very first mining uber ^^ :):) Me so Happpyy :tower: Here i come!!
  14. Micheva

Sweet Alice Hof :)

Nice one popped up ;) after a long day mining, i put on some MA103's and tried my luck. Tools: MF103 (Tik300 broke :/) Amp: MA103 Cheers thnx
  15. Micheva

Using amps isnt good.. :) Do it without.

After using 4x103 amps... with no hits... (yes, mining was bad) I decided to do a run without amps. This was the result. :yay::yay:
  16. Micheva

In Love With Narcanisum

Not a week ago i hit a nice 431 pedder Narc on CND. I kept mining there and now... today ;) Another one :yay::yay:
  17. Micheva

Goooood morning CND - 431 Ped Narc

Well i got home from town, completely tanked up :ahh: and decided to drop some bombs... But first i greeted everybody in the control room (Nobody there btw =)) Then i decided to step into the dome and the 3rd bomb from TP scared me.. :O Nice surprise for sure took me 5 months to find a hof...
  18. Micheva

Most of my globals from start :)

Well here they are Was always too lazy to upload them all to EF =) Found some time though. Enjoy
  19. Micheva

New Mining Tools

Any news on the stats of the new mining tools? :) - Ziplex TK120 Oreseeker (L)
  20. Micheva

After 16500 bombs and probes :)

I got this one, :D Took a while to get some swirlies. All happy again 127 ped lyst, good skilling Thanks all
  21. Micheva

Longest Dry Period you had ( No Global Period )

Hello there! I am curious about the following: When did you get your last global? Mine was 9/10 weeks ago and it feels kind of frustrating since i am know as sir drop allot (Bombs and Probes). I spend over 4 hours / day hardcore mining, meaning i drop atleast 600 bombs and some 400 probes...
  22. Micheva

4.5k Gibnib uber

Well! shocked you didnt i ? :D To relieve the tension in the forum and to relieve tension between the player base and MA... It didnt happen :P But with these crazy bleeeped up uber loots... well. Everything is possible. Regards, Micheva Rhizosis Sacramento
  23. Micheva

Handisian Ingots?

Hey i just found 100 handisian ingots while mining, just popped up the same way like Angel Scales. Somebody else got this too?
  24. Micheva

Selling: Starkov AS-117

Deleted On Auction Deleted On Auction
  25. Micheva

Armor Hunting Competition (no prices :))

Hello! As i have read the post of Rumsponge* i came with the idea of setting up a sort of event. There will be no prices BUT! :) it would be fun to see who can gather a completely looted armor set the quickest. The one with the strongest armor set will win. Let me know if people are interested...
Back