Longest Dry Period you had ( No Global Period )

Micheva

Prowler
Society
NowWhat
Micheva Rhizosis Sacramento
Hello there!

I am curious about the following:
When did you get your last global?

Mine was 9/10 weeks ago and it feels kind of frustrating since i am know as sir drop allot (Bombs and Probes).
I spend over 4 hours / day hardcore mining, meaning i drop atleast 600 bombs and some 400 probes.
Now... isnt that weird? worst return i got was about 25% a week ago...

Let me know, am i the only one here. Im getting worried...:rolleyes:

regards,

mine was 6 weeks ago but i dont hunt for the moment

Mine was yesterday (fefy 131 korss) :D

My dryest period in my active playing was a couple of weeks I think (not including the starting period).

My longest was 1k bombs and 1k probes amped with 101 amps which translates to 2250 PED TT burned thru.

Hi! My name is Pepper and I've been dry for three weeks...

Seriously...
I had a 1K+ ped loot the 2:nd week I played with Pepper, then not a single global in 18 months... then 12 globals in two days and a silent hof with angel armor less than a month later.
You go figure...

But when people whine about no globals in a month, I just smile... ;)

My former avatar never had any globals or hofs (in almost 2 years)...

I recon MA owes me some, huh? :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm not a miner but with hunting there's been a few weeks that I spent in total about 8 kped in ammo without globalling.

5 weeks without global. :mad:

At the moment I take 8 followed.

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

16 weeks, although i've taken a few off....:)

i had a 6 month periode werei didn't global , i did how ever get near ones in that time but 6 months for me...

9 months for me, first few months was hunting then started mining heavily (with decent skills) and it took 9 months for a global. Had a few near misses but nothing major, last thing I got before I quit was 850 ped mining. 9 months is a long time depositing and getting nothing, why I submitted a tech support case to MA, I mean thats worse than bad luck, thats against all odds :p Anyhow, I quit after that, fed up depositing and getting feck all back.

Last edited:
in the last 4 months i think i have not globaled on 5-6 days total, i seem to be lucky but mabey its all teh depositing i doo ;) or could be the 14 hours a day i play

well my last global was 3 nights ago but i did have a dry period of over 3 months once.

I haven't got any global in enmatter mining yet (1 year). I'm not a hardcore miner but still have all relavant skills (geo,dril,surv) over 1k. 5 globals on ore mining (3 of them were on CND) with about the same skills. Last one is 2 months ago. Dropped about 4k or more bombs since then.
I mostly hunt but i haven't got a global for 2 months there, too, i#m not a lucky citizen it seems. Never had anything with a bigger market-value of 240 PED (about 70k skills in hunting gained naturally).

Last edited:
1.5 years lol actually I didn't hunt or mine much in that time but now i hunt like 80% more and well my last global was on september or october :(.

I global in almost every session. The longest I've gone without a global is definitely less than a week, probably only like 4 days. Every time I see posts like this honestly I think 'wow, I would have quit already'. Then again I am a very heavy hunter and depositor. If I didn't deposit and hunted with opalo+101 for instance I'd probably expect to go weeks or more between globals.

I think the longest I ever went was about 1,5k peds spent before I hit a global again. ;)

Dry periods should be measured in PEDs spend (not lost) and not in calendar days, imo.

My worst period was between 2k and 2.5k PEDs blown off at hunting (ammo+decay) without a global.

But my worst period was not global-free, but hof-free and constant crappy loots with a tiny global now and then. That was much worse than the global-free period.

longest dry period 1 day recently

if i dont global at least once a day i get very mad

uhmm..i only deposited in my first week of playing,2.5 years ago and withdrawn only since..but i at least expect to global 5-10 times aday..i count my dry spells by last time i hoffed..have not hoffed for 4 weeks now so in my book im on a dry spell

I dont get swirls at all :p
let alone hofs... :/

Something like 12k Ped ammo with MKVME and not a stinking global, allthough I looted shadow shinguards around that time, dont remember if it was before or after though :p

I global in almost every session. The longest I've gone without a global is definitely less than a week, probably only like 4 days. Every time I see posts like this honestly I think 'wow, I would have quit already'. Then again I am a very heavy hunter and depositor. If I didn't deposit and hunted with opalo+101 for instance I'd probably expect to go weeks or more between globals.

Yes, but you're a very lucky bish, that's why I've had to cut you off at like 5 "grats" messages a day. :p :p :p

However, your luck did come along with the plates I bought from you, so all is good for me. :D

Also, I agree with Vedder that you should look at your dry streak in terms of peds spent not time passed. I've had more globals/HoF in the last 2 months than in the previous year -- and it can't be coincidental that I've been hunting like crazy in that time. :)

I used to think I was cursed with loot, then I realized I just needed to get off my ass and do something that provides loot -- event promotion, hairstyling, and dancing in twin don't qualify. :D

My longest was about 5k~ peds on longuland :D Then I had a 2300 ped hof to make up for it :)

Back