Search results

1. F

Hahhhhhhr!

im gonna go with too many drugs... but i have no idea what the hell this is
  2. F

Sweat Rob! and i need a your help..

Learn about the game Ok first off, no one robbed you, maybe took advantage of your lack of knowledge of the game, but definately didnt rob you, you received ped in the transaction, which by the way sweat is free, so you came out on top. If you dont believe me here is the definition of the verb...
  3. F

Question: I have an Idea for Employment. and not a new gathering job

a pretty good idea. one problem i see, and the solution. Items that come up in globals, for instance the korss guns that you get from feffs, often those come as the only loot you get from the mob, so therefore either you would get nothing or your employee would get nothing. The solution to this...
  4. F

Question: starting up

not unless you want to deposit... but just wait they will put the newcomer stuff in the game soon enough, i hope.
  5. F

Sweat and the Economy

the problem isnt sweat, its inflation. Sweat being at .4 pec per bottle isnt the problem, its that to get a decent gun you have to be putting down around 20 ped just to hunt for 1 hour. they need to get a hold on it. Oh also sweat is a simple supply and demand example, all of a sudden we put out...
  6. F

Mojito's make the world go round

im with you on the whiskey out of the bottle
  7. F

How to use Torrents to get VU 10.0

im planning on downloading it as soon as its out, ill seed all day too! Great guide for those newbies to the torrent world! Yay for MA using Torrents!
  8. F

RockTopia?

its the motorhead planet i believe
  9. F

Should MA make it a priority address the language barriers…

ok first of all the language barrier is a difficult one, but they have established that english is their primary language. Also i dont see how changing the currency helps the language barrier, as a matter of fact it probably would hurt the system, as the dollar is widely accepted in almost every...
  10. F

Is an RCE doomed to failure - discuss

Ok. im actually doing some ongoing research about the economics of RCE's right now so maybe i can enlighten the issue a bit. These are some of my thoughts on how it works 1a. it is not doomed to failure as we are seeing that it is in fact growing and improving to add new things 1b...
  11. F

Is the price of sweat falling due to an exploit?

no its not, as the places where this occurs is not in sweater friendly areas usually. the reason is that on any given day you can go to sweat camp and see about 50 people all sweating at any time. you figure that each of these people can get about 500 sweat, at the least every 2 hours. (my...
  12. F

Big Berycled land?

well get me a Land Area and ill put berys on it for you ;)
  13. F

Lemmys Castle teaser

well just hope that there will be travel between planets now, as i will have to check that one out.
  14. F

Info: The NBK Group of Societies

hello. I have been playing for about 2 years now and i have high hopes of progressing and joining one of the best societies around. I am currently without a society but i think this may be my shot at progressing and finding a society that works for me. I love the way you present your family and...
  15. F

Pirate's Investment Fund

so im considering investing. I need to know a couple things first. how do we collect the interest? and if we want can we put the interest into our investment? and can we, if we want just automatically put the interest into the investment? if i could get a pm on this so i dont have to wade...
  16. F

Land Grab 2009

well if only i had a society which had a chance at this... guess ill have to wait till next time, and get my skills up in the process.
  17. F

Question: Who would buy land at the moment?

i would buy a land area. if i had the money for anything under 250k because I believe that i have the means and the know how to turn it into a great place with great events. I would need the extra cash to get dna and the fert, but i could do it. Even would consider renting one, if someone would...
  18. F

Economic question

more fun usually equals less money, but think of it this way. if you are in the market for a good mmorpg. This is the best one to get involved with. You could just deposit 15 bucks a month like you would for that world of credit card charging game made by the bad winter weather company, but here...
  19. F

MindBank on BBC NEWS Website!

isnt this going to put the others banks away for good...
  20. F

Mindark To Open Real life Bank!!!!

this is how they plan on getting the atm cards back, by having their own bank. not a terrible idea
  21. F

Academics in Entropia

well i consider myself as an economics student to be constantly doing research on the travels of money, whether it be in real life or in EU. Im thinking about writing a paper on it. EU is a perfect small scale example of the real world (assuming there is no outside tampering by anyone). It is a...
  22. F

Info: Secrets revealed

well this might hurt my rep in the game but i just want to throw this out there. A land owner here used to work as the spokesperson for project entropia, then he was able to purchase a very large chunk of land shortly after he left the company. seems a bit like insider trading but just my...
  23. F

End Pilot Drama & Problems

how about these 2 suggestions. get rid of the pilot line all together, cause it hurts everyone. or if they cant figure out how to fix the problems give the hangers to me and my friends and i guarantee we can fix it. (im sorry the people in this game who have the big land and hangers who complain...
  24. F

Planet Calypso - Sneak Peek Activities Movie

wow this is truly awesome i cant wait. EU will be the best looking mmorpg out there. I might even go out and get a better comp just to run the game to enjoy those sweet looking graphics
  25. F

Entropia Universe Version 9.4 Content List (Temporary)

yay for the vista content. kinda late in the game though, with windows 7 coming out.
Back