Big Berycled land?

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Request to landowners wanting to change mobs..

I would really love to hunt big berycleds. Old alpha and above.
preferably not mixed with other mobs Just the berycleds..

please please please please make it so???

closest I've seen is Zeus.

Closest thing I've seen to that would be Zeus... not sure it's mob is high enough maturity for you, but it's ok. There are other mobs around there though... Corn and Plumi mostly... and an occassional necconu.

CND has it, a dome full of those, 5 DNA pretty much maxed on both maturity and numbers, in one of the domes.

chimen canyons gor north with a little west big sak, birds, and merp!

i would also like to see this! ..and i don't want to have to go all the way to CND to get it, haha..

You can meet even Alphas from time to time north of Chimera. Haven't seen higher ones there. There is also nice spawn of bery mixed with atrax NE from Jason Centre.
There is also LA with longu/bery/troxes South from the one that is designated to be special prize during LG (S from Omegaton?). But you won't get only bery there. There is also one LA somewhere N from Shinook and on the way to Emerald with bery and merps only, don't remember the maturity though.

It would be nice to see some LA mixing for example huge bery and smaller troxes/medium traxes. Bery on CND are nice to hunt, but it's the only such place atm.

I agree in full, loved to hunt berrys on Nostrop area, now is deserted ... an area just for berry and in full spawn maturity... no mixex... are already enough atroxes around.

For now I use that zone E of Jason with atraxes... sometimes a longu fall in sight too.

I'm sure there will be an LA with uber bery on it after LG, pretty sure 1 of them has a few bery DNAs on it. Then u can hunt it for 9 months this time :)

I'm sure there will be an LA with uber bery on it after LG, pretty sure 1 of them has a few bery DNAs on it. Then u can hunt it for 9 months this time :)

Nope, the only bery DNA in a landgrab area was destroyed last time round :(

:( (Sigh) :(

I did so love the merps -n- berry's north of Chinook.:)

And I do so hate the lag I get on CND, not to mention the lack of use of auction , no storage , the cost of travel back and forth , blahbity , blah..insert reasons here .

WE WANT BERRY's ! and not the dingle kind !:yay:

Tarpon

I can only second that, I'd love to hunt big berries without having to go up to cnd :wtg:

chip together

If you guys chip together and get the DNA and the fetilizer to bring it up to max we can offer you three slots on LA43.;) But sorry we can only do this for a limited time, we are primary miner LA nowadays.

Think it was to few players that liked the big berryland, but with the landgrabb you will probaly see a big berry again:)

keep the hopes up :)

Hi.

More big maturity i see in planet was north of Chymera TP, Eudoria, Guardian and Dominant, mixed with not very little Merp and Sabakuma.

A lot time ago see some Dominant Berycled north of Emerald TP, but not sure wich zone.

Greetings.

hmmmm that would be tight :D do it!

There was an LA north of Akmuul that had big berry's and small troxies on it. Dunno if still there or not. It was one that Star owned, dunno if he still does or not or if the berry's are still there. I like them too but I didn't like the small troxies there due to their darn regen.

Edit:
Think was LA 14 or one next to it.

Was it N of Palms that had Berry Guardien - Stalker along with big Args before? I loved that spawn, now it was Exas I think when I ran thrue

Was it N of Palms that had Berry Guardien - Stalker along with big Args before? I loved that spawn, now it was Exas I think when I ran thrue

Yes it was. Although the argo did a lot more damage, they could be avoided, argo warrior/leader I believe.

well get me a Land Area and ill put berys on it for you ;)

Cnd

CND has it, a dome full of those, 5 DNA pretty much maxed on both maturity and numbers, in one of the domes.

Pift its HARDLY FULL! stay down here its a freaking waist of ped i went up there looking for them and it was CRAP

There was an LA north of Akmuul that had big berry's and small troxies on it. Dunno if still there or not. It was one that Star owned, dunno if he still does or not or if the berry's are still there. I like them too but I didn't like the small troxies there due to their darn regen.

Edit:
Think was LA 14 or one next to it.

LA14 it was. Star sold it to my soc mate who has 3x medium neconu on medium-high density. So no big berry there sorry. But the neconu are still good there. :)

stupid IE double post :laugh:

did you realise you forgot to take half your armour face off?

Back