Search results

1. Sonya Heart

Enhancer use information

Hey This may just be me but without asking others I wont know. Since the last VU I have been going through enhancers like mad. I have even lost 2 while shooting the same mob (1 shot after the other). My Healing and Mining ones are also going down fast. Ive lost 20 in the past 2 days and pre...
  2. Sonya Heart

Game issues and the effect on MA

Call this an open letter I guess.. or a vent up to you. In the old days I would have posted this on EF but since all my details and account information were sold to this forum you guys get it, since this is supposed to be an official MA/planet partner forum I trust someone may read it (although...
  3. Sonya Heart

Selling: Pleat Coat (F,C)

Selling this lovely coat, currently uncoloured and without texture and at full TT. The pleat coat is part of only 50 coats made available, 25 for the male and 25 for the female and was introduced with New Oxford at the Vexed Generation clothing store and originally sold for 3k ped. The store...
  4. Sonya Heart

So whats new?

Been a while, Came back to see whats what, noticed some nice value increases in all the rubbish i kept (woot) So been a year really since I played seriously, still same old or have some things got better? Trying to decide if I sell up now (worthwhile :D) or try my hand at some EU fun again.
  5. Sonya Heart

Dark Divinity

Since my last thread was removed without comment lets try this again, with the specific issue and not about my decisions (I will post those on other forums/discussion boards wherever I find them so no need to remove this thread.) The Dark divinity set, is no longer dark it is now the un-colored...
  6. Sonya Heart

Potent Firestorm Chip

Ok had an oddity last night. I saw one of these babies on auction so took a look at it. To my absolute shock I found I can use it, With a GREATER hit ability than I have on anything else :eek: Now im a MF noob totaly so how can this be for a high level chip??? HA was 3.0 CA was 0.2 ???
  7. Sonya Heart

How EU works, For me anyway..

Ok, lots of posts of people leaving and mass loss has made me think about EU a bit and how i find it. EU is MOST DEFINATLY a place you can make money. To do it by actually playing the game is the hardest part :D If you wanna make money you wont (most likly wont) be playing the game you will be...
  8. Sonya Heart

When gratz'd do you have to anwer nowadays?

just curious, Im sitting there doing a damper run, watching the tv and apparently global, speakers off and not really looking at the screen (c'mon how many times do u Global on damper :D) anyway I only notice after a glance at the screen to see a load of residue. I scroll up and sure enough...
  9. Sonya Heart

Looking for some items.

Buying some items Vampire arm-guards (F) - Somewhere in the region of +20 Vampire Shinguards (F) - Somewhere in the region of +20 Vampire Gloves (F) - somewhere in the region of +40 Star Satin Scarlet shoes (F) - Somewhere in the region of 90 ped total. Ok, its pretty obvius its to try a new...
  10. Sonya Heart

Wont amp changes cost MA money?

I was thinking about the changes coming soon, quite amazed at what the markets doing which has made me wonder why would MA tell us something thats changing the market like it is (whether justified or not), Seeing MKII's go from +20 to +70 overnight :D Anyway, My own thoughts are that if the...
  11. Sonya Heart

Graphics update discussion

Hiya all, so im sitting here at work posting (as normal) thinking about EU graphics, For the most part they are ok but they need some updating for sure and not with the current engine as even on powerfull machines new areas lag (such as those tall tree things in the snow areas) have some...
  12. Sonya Heart

Marco Moderating

So was checking to see if Marco had re-posted recently with all the things going on I would see if he had anything to say. I was quite suprised to see this Click to enlarge I thought he didnt moderate? Incidently the thread he viewed after that was the cnet one. nothing to sugest moderation...
  13. Sonya Heart

Is it me or is more items dropping recently?

Well as subject really, Even ive started to get a couple of semi decent things (not alot but prior to a month ago, I had none.) What are your exeriences?
  14. Sonya Heart

(L) Armour Plates

Hi all, Does limited plates protection degrade as they decay or will one with a value of 5 ped protect the same as 40? Has anyone ever asked support b4 I raise a case for definate answer? Ta!
  15. Sonya Heart

Does this info tell you anything?

Ok, im not a maths wizz nor can i figure much more than my name out most days, so I thought I would pass on something that happened this weekend with you and see if anyone can make anything of it. So, im out hunting minding my own business when my disciple informs me he has found an ample find...
  16. Sonya Heart

Is this the future?

Hiya All! Please try not to see this as a winge, its not (totally) intended as one but more something for concideration. I have only been here a bit shy of 7 months so far, i play ALOT so have seen some trends come and go. The trend I wanna discuss.....yeah you now it..... ATH's! When I...
  17. Sonya Heart

New Disciple needed

Hi All! I am taking on 1 disciple (only 1 so I can offer the most of my time!) My last disciple has just graduated and devoting all time to one seems to work well. You must play Uk or close time zone evenings and/or weekends. (English only im afraid) What im looking for. Depositing : Im...
  18. Sonya Heart

1k pure spam!

Finally I have done it, this post marks my 1000th post here on EF! (not a real achievement but it shows I spend too much time at work posting as 90% of my posts are made there!)
  19. Sonya Heart

PE-Wiki Confirmation

Howdy All! Im looking for my next armour upgrade, I have decided not to buy it but to loot it, (yeah im not in a rush :D) Acording to Wiki I should have no problems with the mobs that drop my 2 choices of armour, However I dont know if wiki is correct in everything, A few I know but most I...
  20. Sonya Heart

Sonya’s Ramblings

Sonya’s Ramblings - A new beginning. Well never thought about a diary before, I do spend a lot of time in EU so perhaps people may be interested or perhaps not on what I think and what I get up to. About me first, In game I am Sonya “Blade” Heart, I never was good at picking MMORPG nicknames...
  21. Sonya Heart

What can WE do?

Well there are many problems atm, even strikes being mentioned. We all (myself too) blame MA, and to some degree thats right, However I wonder other than raising support cases (which seems to get blood pumping even more atm) is there anything the players can do to assist. For example, get old...
  22. Sonya Heart

Unable to loot Support case

Raised this support case, Just in case anyones interested Case 90561 History 20 Sep 2006 ****: Ok I dont mind bugs, I know it happens but this one cost me money Im hunting SW of Ares killing atrax and beries. I kill about 10 in a row and not one of them will loot. They just disapear. No...
  23. Sonya Heart

Judge My Avi!

Ok so im at a point im feeling a little bored and like im pushing a big rock up a neverending hill. If I post all the equipment I use and my skills perhaps I can get some feedback from the masses on whether im on track or not. Equipment used : Full Boar + 2a plates Opalo + A104 + Bjor Scope...
  24. Sonya Heart

What does a community director actually do?

As the topic really. Should a community director not be making some sort of statement to the community about the VU and what MA are doing with it? Our community director has been on here today, he must know how pi$$ed peeps are but not a whisper. So am I expecting too much, do we not actually...
  25. Sonya Heart

Why do you still play?

Ok so to say the least im a little miffed with EU atm. I have found myself asking why im still here so, I thought I would pose it to you lot! My reasons for being miffed atm are - 1. The shear amount of scamming and betrayal of trust thats going on atm. Look at rstocks thread for instance. EU...
Back