Search results

1. M

Selling: M/F Vampire armor to compliment Smuggler outfit

Enhance your Smuggler outfit with the addition of some Vampire armor. Five-part set comprising harness, arms, thighs, shins and gloves. M or F made to order, tt+125
  2. M

Buying: Generic Fuses

Buying Generic Fuses. Send me a pm if you have some to sell. :)
  3. M

Price check on Generic Fuse and Basic Propulsion System

Any ideas please as to the going rate on Generic Fuses and Basic Propulsion Systems?
  4. M

Attention all travellers: Beware of large piles of floating debris!

All space travellers should be advised that large piles of floating debris known as Vega Class Privateers have been spotted in the vicinity of space stations. This debris should be avoided at all cost as it is contaminated with a highly destructive biochemical agent known as "MA". The debris...
  5. M

Selling: Full female Valiant armor

Full Valiant armor F SB/BO = tt+15 TT varies as some parts are made to order. :)
  6. M

Voice Chat Voucher

I've not yet seen anything posted about these, even though the discovery has already been made. Looted from an Argo. I'm guessing if you click "Voucher" as payment for the chat it will deduct the balance on the voucher instead of your PED Card. :)
  7. M

Selling: High Tier Rate OF-105 (all TIR >100)

OF-105 finders, all Tier Increase Rates >100: TT from left to right: 1) 19.80 2) 37.18 3) 18.53 TT+25 each
  8. M

HoF: 5.9k Vivo UR175 (L)

The picture says it all. Well, sort of. It doesn't show that it scared the heck out of me as I was doing some lazy crafting whilst dozing off after a long and hectic shift at work. :laugh: The HoF noise sure beats my alarm clock as the sound to wake up to. :D Click to enlarge
  9. M

Achievement: 1k Longtooth mission and 2 Tracker Top 5s

I know I'm not the first, but I'm not a dedicated or hardcore hunter. :) One Faucervix, Sabakuma, Merp, a few Atrox, over 150 Feffoids and 1300 Longtooth later I finally earned my reward: Click to enlarge If that wasn't reward enough, despite far too many no looters, fragments and a couple...
  10. M

Bring back the old style MF healing!

It's bad enough that Power Catalyst and Mindforce Harmony have been given away to people because combat skill now unlocks it rather pure MF skills, but the new MF healing is in my opinion a waste of time and a smack in the face for everyone that skilled long and hard on it prior to it's recent...
  11. M

Achievement: Equipment Methodology

No new car part blueprints for me yet, but I got this instead: Click to enlarge :yay:
  12. M

First TP fee payment to hangar owners!

It's here, the first payment: Click to enlarge 9330.30 PED. I'm sure there will be whiners, but I'm pretty happy. :cool:
  13. M

Achievement: Enhancer Technology skill unlock

Nothing uber, but I haven't seen this unlock posted before, so here goes: Click to enlarge Given the name and skill description, it would be reasonable to say that this is likely to also unlock at level 20 Enhancer Manufacturer.
  14. M

Selling: Full male Valiant & Warrior armours

Valiant : SB/BO = tt+15 Warrior : SB/BO = tt+15 tt varies as the suits are made to order. :) Only 1 Valiant set left until I can get another foot guard bp.
  15. M

Selling: Full tt Armor Plating Mark.3E (L)

All sold. :)
  16. M

Selling: Full female Vindicator, Vampire parts M/F

Full female Vindicator SB/BO tt+750 Fantastic looking armor for the fashion conscious, and versatile when used with plates. :cool: Click to enlarge Female Vampire harness, thighs or arms SB/BO tt+90 each All 3 Vampire parts tt+250
  17. M

The story of why mobs aren't friendly to noobs.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/n00bs-corner/162343-how-noob-area-too-hard-noobs.html#post2043466 Once upon a time there was a friendly little place near Port Atlantis called the Petting Zoo. All new arrivals to Calypso would jump off the spaceship and immediately start asking...
  18. M

HoF: Force Mace Assail Unlimited

The bp dropped with this Mamba HoF: Click to enlarge Every night can be a party night when you can go for unlimited clubbing: Click to enlarge :yay::spank::banana: :wtg:
  19. M

HoF: Noob weapon, nice HoF

Definitely not the sort of thing you expect from such an item being made on quantity: Click to enlarge I also can't believe I actually forgot to post this for so long, as it was on Christmas Day 2008! :xbiggrin:
  20. M

Selling: Customised female clothing

Prices are for the complete set as shown. Multi Pattern pants and shirt in purple and turquoise with Brukite: Click to enlarge SB/BO = tt+175 100% Prancer textured Radar Jacket, basic pattern pants and Omegton Chasers: Click to enlarge SB/BO = tt+150 100% Exarosaur textured...
  21. M

Achievement: Surface Composition

Hours of clicking each week to make my own textures has been rewarded with this: Click to enlarge It's not one of the uber unlocks, but new skills are always a welcome sign of progress. :cool:
  22. M

Discovery: Umbranoid Bag (Dark)

This one popped up not long after arriving at the Hades invasion: Click to enlarge :yay: And this is what you would get when placed in a refiner with one of the Umbranoid Symbols: Click to enlarge :eek: The male Symbol would make the same item but (M). I've decided not to refine...
  23. M

An Englishman, Scotsman and....

Have you heard the one about the Englishman, the <insert country that makes you laugh>man, the Scotsman, and the WoF? The <insert country that makes you laugh>man went to his local software store, bought the game, created an Orc Fighter, and then hung about wondering where on earth the...
  24. M

Achievement: Ethereal Soul Language

Thanks to Mac Red Longhair (Redster) I've finally got ESL, and on the first attempt! :yay: Click to enlarge
  25. M

PC: Some female armor sets/part sets

I'm looking for some valuations on the the following female armor sets/part sets: Full Supremacy with or without Shadow foot guards Full Salamander Pick N Mix suit consisting of Tiger helmet, harness and thighs, Jaguar shins and gloves, Bear arms and foot guards Shadow harness, arms and...
Back