An Englishman, Scotsman and....

Mandy

Stalker
Society
Storm Angels
Amanda Mandy Swift
Have you heard the one about the Englishman, the <insert country that makes you laugh>man, the Scotsman, and the WoF?

The <insert country that makes you laugh>man went to his local software store, bought the game, created an Orc Fighter, and then hung about wondering where on earth the Englishman and Scotsman were.

The Scotsman didn't believe he was strong enough, so he sought some assistance. He fought with honor until defeated, much to the dismay of his helper.

The Englishman, despite being big and strong and fired up by patriotic passion, was actually a spineless coward. He therefore agreed to help the weaker Scotsman knowing there was a good chance he could avoid fighting somebody much tougher, and instead take out his weaker partner. Having pissed off others along the way by his use of thugs and hired guns, he eventually succumbed to the corruption of his virtual power and sold his soul in the belief he could cheat without consequence.

Not funny at all, I know. :(

Two out of three actually happened though. Can you guess which they are?

Last edited:
Have you heard the one about the Englishman, the <insert country that makes you laugh>man, the Scotsman, and the WoF?

The <insert country that makes you laugh>man went to his local software store, bought the game, created an Orc Fighter, and then hung about wondering where on earth the Englishman and Scotsman were.

The Scotsman didn't believe he was strong enough, so he sought some assistance. Whether he saw it coming is unknown, but he fought with honor until defeated by the very same hands that were meant to help.

The Englishman, despite being big and strong and fired up by patriotic passion, was actually a spineless coward. He therefore agreed to help the weaker Scotsman knowing there was a good chance he could avoid fighting somebody much tougher, and instead take out his weaker partner. Having pissed off others along the way by his use of thugs and hired guns, he eventually succumbed to the corruption of his virtual power and sold his soul in the belief he could cheat without consequence.

Not funny at all, I know. :(

Uhm...aaehhhhmm.....hmmmmm....

wait lol what?

OoOOOOoOoOOOoOoOoOooOOooooo...:confused:

O.O * keep eyes open *

Hi my names Mandy :cry:

Grow up man and grow some nads your really pathetic. Loadsa people took part and didn't get anything except a pat on the back and bragging rights.

What makes you so fcuking special? Because you got a nicer gun, better armour?

Anyway you really really are making yourself look like a right whining prick. :handjob:

Here's 20p go and phone someone who gives a fcuk.

I'm ashamed to call you a fellow Englishman.

Jamhot

mandy:
Hush little baby, dont say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head

edit: jamhot: i see that every why has a wherefore.
come on guys give some to each other, popcorn ready. u dont have much time before they lock this thread thou.

edit: jamhot: i see that every why has a wherefore.
come on guys give some to each other, popcorn ready. u dont have much time before they lock this thread thou.

? Is wherefore a real word? I don't get what your on about tricity? I'm a simple chap, i need pictures drawing for me. Cryptic stuff goes right over my head.

Jamhot

I'm a simple chap, i need pictures drawing for me. Cryptic stuff goes right over my head.

Jamhot

and a Scotsman recalled once upon a WoF an English man had a bug crawl up his ass and this bug made the Englishman act like an Ogar that seemed to hate the world. It seems that bug has finally died and our Ogar unavoidably transforms into the loathed no balls Troll.

.....and back in the real world many people had to dodge a dummy of that size thrown at that speed LOL

:D

Last edited:
What's with all the WoF hostility? Something not quite right in the Romania thread as well. Is there something that happened in the late stages of WoF 08 that is bothering you now...?

... blah blah... England "Cheated" during WoF 2008, by conspiring to face Scotland in a later round beleiving them to be easier prey... aren't they sneaky... blah blah...

I think I just about got the gist of it, Mandy...

Many teams during the WoF were offering each other support, it went on all over the place, and during every round, and was NOT against the rules. Support teams for WoF 2008 were UNLIMITED. That was always the deal. May I remind you that plucky little Wales actually managed to beat England during WoF 2008, and Scotland were a Far stronger team. Anything can happen.

I hope I'm correct in thinking that this was your objection, It's not easy to tell. You might be well advised to say what's actually on your mind, instead of using bad metafors.

If you have a genuine case for an accusation of Cheating, then please present it in a clear professional manner. You can be certain it will be investigated.

Otherwise, all you're doing is waving your arms and saying "The WoF is shit" without actually backing it up, and this pains me. Alot of people for whom I have alot of respect work Very hard to make the WoF run as well as possible, and I think that includes me.

What's with all the WoF hostility? Something not quite right in the Romania thread as well. Is there something that happened in the late stages of WoF 08 that is bothering you now...?

This is also true, you have had a rant in the Romania thread too, but in THAT one you downright accuse a WoF Official of being corrupt. You really need to subastantiate that, by the way, or retract it.

ThanX again

Last edited:

i like a little quiz...but i need a hint...:rolleyes:

regards, nar

For those of you who have no idea what this is about, here goes.

Here I am in the Main Team:

Team England:

1. Amanda Mandy Swift
2. Corban Corby Andersen
3. Dejay dj Jaguar
4. Epsilon Eps Vaz
5. Galadriel Princess Leyawiin
6. Kevin Tekkie Jones
7. Lady Nadie Hawke
8. luca GunOil brassi
9. Oracle Kev FountofWisdom Captain
10. Rick ter Scale
11. Slapnuts Slapnuts Smith
12. Winston Will Wilson

Here I am not in the Main Team:

One-year EntropiaForum premium memberships have now been awarded for the three finalist team members:

England- One Year Modified EF Memberships:

1. Corban Corby Andersen
  2. dave dodgy bigboy
  3. Dejay dj Jaguar
  4. Epsilon Eps Vaz
  5. Galadriel Princess Leyawiin
  6. Kevin Tekkie Jones
  7. Lady Nadie Hawke
  8. luca GunOil brassi
  9. Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
  10. RazorFire Gazman Thernwym
  11. Rick ter Scale
  12. Winston Will Wilson
So what happened in between?

Well, as there is supposedly a pre-written response by one guilty party that will be posted by the other in the event that I made a "complaint" (their choice of word, not mine), I'm sure it will be appearing shortly and give plenty of bs reasoning which some of you may well agree with.

In reality whatever they have to say is irrelevant though, and I'm going to save some time explaining why by referring you to this

By now I'm sure most of you have worked it out, but just in case.

Changes to the Main Team: Final date for the Team List is 7 days before the first qualifier (around Feb 1st). After that, if a team member wishes to drop out or cannot participate, they should PM me with their intention to leave, and with the consent to forfeit any reward the Main Team may receive. Without this, another member can’t fill the gap, as only 12 can be in the winning team.

If a Captain wishes to drop a member, this is allowed in cases of:

Absence; The Captain should PM me to inform me a member of the Main Team is not responding to the forum or Pm’s. The avatar in question will then be Pm’d and given 7 days to reply, after which a replacement can join if no reply is recieved.

Sabotage: If an avatar is proven to have hampered their Main Team’s progress through cheating or deliberate action, they may be replaced after consultation through PM with me.

Poor performance: If an avatar is proven to be lacking the ability to score points the Captain may ask me to have a talk with the avatar in question. More than one hunt’s performance would have to be provided as evidence for this to progress.

I did not do anything that gave cause for me to be removed. I earned my place on the main team and I justified my place on the main team constantly through my performance and attendance of every single England match.

I also did not agree to be substituted.

I pointed these two facts out to both Oracle and Hurrikane at the time but they still proceeded as they wanted.

And in case somebody asks, no I did not agree to forfeit any prizes either.

So, the clearly written and defined rules have been broken. Breaking the rules = cheating.

I'm sure some will debate this over and over and say it was justified yadda yadda, but before you do, remember why we have rules. Also consider if they are wilfully broken once when it suits some, are you really stupid enough to think it can't and won't happen again?

And for the record I gave those concerned plenty of time to think about they did and correct what happened, in addition to giving them a final warning before I came out with this. But through their lack of action they just confirmed it wasn't a mistake. It was cheating and corruption at the highest level.

Reactions: nar
Ok Mandy. ThanX for the full account. This was not a situation of which I was aware, so I would be on shaky ground making any specific comments on what went on or rule-interpretation in this case, but I can understand how you might feel you have legitimate grounds for complaint.

I'd be very interested to hear the perspectives of the others involved though.

I think what happened what was you where being a total prick at the meetings and forever trying to undermine peoples authority aswell as causing morale upset within the team at any given chance.

So you where kicked from the main squad. :cry:

If i remember rightly it was the same the year before that. Seems everyone has to be kissing Mandy's ass all the time for you to be happy.

It doesn't work like that, no one person is bigger than the TEAM!
WoF for you, was all about you, or nothing.

And now because your not getting your own way again your trying to publically discredit the event itself and all involved, which is just lower than a snakes belly. What was a tremendously enjoyable 'fun' event for all concerned is now being soured by your selfish whining.

The upside of all this is now everyone can see what a petty pityful selfcentered numbnut you are.

If it's about jackets and mod ef memberships, where's mine, where's JimmyB's, where's Olegs and the numerous others who selflessly helped full knowing there was nothing in it for them but glory? Who do you think it was that ran the support squad and recruited support because it wasn't many of the main team i'll tell ya that. It was all the support team leaders, are they moaning though? No! Do you know why, because were happy with the fact that our TEAM won!

Jamhot

Last edited:
I did not do anything that gave cause for me to be removed. I earned my place on the main team and I justified my place on the main team constantly through my performance and attendance of every single England match.

That is complete bullshit. You behaviour was totally unacceptable and the team decided to get rid of you.

And now you are here crying because we did not cave in to your threats, and you are jacketless.

You are a disgrace to your country.

Eps

Sorry but what is it you are hoping to achieve by this? :scratch2:

If I recall correctly (as this was months ago :rolleyes:) the process to remove you was followed correctly and within the rules was it not?

Hurrikane was consulted about this and the reasons explained why it was thought you should be removed. There then had to be a vote from the main team and only then could you be kicked.

You were voted to be kicked. You were kicked. You lost the right to a prize.

Sabotage: If an avatar is proven to have hampered their Main Team’s progress through cheating or deliberate action, they may be replaced after consultation through PM with me.

The rule you seem blind to is quoted above. You hampered the main teams progress with posts in Englands forum section that deliberately had the effect of causing trouble within the team instead of being constructive.

So, now we have cleared that up...... what is your point?

I did not do anything that gave cause for me to be removed.

Oh really??!

You're behaviour on our private forum was disgraceful. You not only had a personal vendetta towards the England Captain but were disruptive, annoying, demoralising and upsetting to everyone else in the process and continued to be so after several requests to refrain from doing so. The whole team was being dragged down by your negativity.

I also did not agree to be substituted.

Firstly you were removed from our private forums for causing so much grief and then you were removed from the Main Team at the teams request and as per Hurrikane's instructions and rules (a vote was held, you were voted off, simple!) As this is Hurrikane's event he makes the rules, not YOU and certainly not us!!

who cares?! :scratch2:

Maybe nobody. Or maybe people who value honesty, integrity and fairness.

And quite possibly the other teams who had to play against England after the team, through their Captain's actions, had cheated.

Firstly you were removed from our private forums for causing so much grief and then you were removed from the Main Team at the teams request and as per Hurrikane's instructions and rules (a vote was held, you were voted off, simple!) As this is Hurrikane's event he makes the rules, not YOU and certainly not us!!

Public forum too.

Mandy, you continually tried to undermine the team and the Captain. Everyone chipped in to try to sort it out but you wouldn't give in. In the end Kev was left with no option other than to request for you to be dropped under the Sabotage rule. This was done in consultation with tournament organiser Hurrikane as per the rules. His direction on how to proceed was followed to the letter and you got kicked from the team for your behaviour, and the rules were followed all the way through.

It was sad it had to come to that. But the only person who should be looking back and regretting how they acted was you.

As to the alliances, that's just a cheap petulant shot, that was all within the rules too and an approach used by plenty of other teams too. The tournament organisers were aware of it at the time. Yes, sure, we'd have preferred our allies Scotland to have got through to the semifinal. Not just because it may have been an easier match, but also because we wanted our allies to do well themselves. In the end it wasn't to be anyway.

Kick up all the fuss you want Mandy. Only one person is coming out looking bad out of this. Things didn't go your way, largely as a result of your own actions. Deal with it.

Last edited:
At least now we know the deal... still don't understand the post in the Romania thread... especially since England had a thread and this is clearly an issue within Team England (Hurrikane included as the administrator of the WoF) and how a member was removed.

:popcorn:

Sorry to hear icy waves in England. :(

Good luck to you all in the next WoF!

Hurrikane is back online tomorrow I believe but asked me to post this message from him if Mandy were to post anything in relation to him being kicked from England's Main 12:

"Mandy was removed from the England team after her insulting, provocative and argumentative behaviour prompted the elected Captain to put a vote to the rest of the 12 whether she should remain. All but one voted in favour. I looked at all the evidence available to me in this forum and agreed that her behaviour was deserving of the above vote being held, and I backed the team on the decision.
I am aware Mandy contributed to the England Team's early success, but I cannot imagine any Captain wishing to keep someone in the team who directly and deliberately insults him, starts arguments and behaves so little like a member of a team, National or otherwise. The decision has been made long ago, and still stands."

Hurrikane

At least now we know the deal... still don't understand the post in the Romania thread... especially since England had a thread and this is clearly an issue within Team England (Hurrikane included as the administrator of the WoF) and how a member was removed.

Yes, sorry about that RJ and Romania. I guess now you have sampled just a little taste of how Mandy will try to turn a constructive thread totally off topic and twist it with... well basically unfounded statements, with the sole intention of causing a reaction.

Now imagine this everyday when reading your forum section. It was getting very bad, even to the level of insulting individuals and it was decided that Team England didnt want to continue having these disruptions as it was becoming Team Mandy forum.

Mandy was kicked from the team and banned from our forum section and we got on with the event in a much more productive way.

Last edited:
I think what happened what was you where being a total prick at the meetings and forever trying to undermine peoples authority aswell as causing morale upset within the team at any given chance.

So you where kicked from the main squad. :cry:

i think that is how anyone involved remebers this. :laugh:

An Englishman an Irishman an a Scotchman....

Let's get back to the Original Post Jokes! :silly:

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar, drinking, and discussing how stupid their wives were. The Englishman says, "I tell you, my wife is so stupid. Last week she went to the supermarket and bought £250 worth of meat because it was on sale, and we don't even have a fridge to keep it in." The Scotsman agrees that she sounds pretty thick, but says his wife is thicker. "Just last week, she went out and spent £17,000 on a new car," he laments, "and she doesn't even know how to drive!" The Irishman nods sagely, and agrees that these two woman sound like they both walked through the stupid forest and got hit by every branch. However, he still thinks his wife is dumber. "Ah, it kills me every toime oi tink of it," he chuckles. "Moy woife just left to go on a holiday in Greece. Oy watched her packing her bag, and she must have put about 100 condoms in there. And she doesn't even have a penis!"

:D

An Englishman,Scotsman and Irishman were in a bar drinking somewhere is South America.They noticed a pot of money in the corner and asked the barman what was it there for. "Well" said the barman "that is there for the taking for anyone who can

1: Drink a full bottle of tequila in two minutes
2:Go into that box over there with a lion inside and pull a thorn from the lions foot.
3: finally go upstairs and make love to a 100 year old woman".

What happens if we fail they enquired. "If ye fail and survive", the barman said, "ye'll be sold as sex-slaves to a local tribe". Despite the risks they said they would try it. The englishman goes first and after half the tequila he collapses drunk and is taken away to be sold. The Scotsman is next. He downs the tequila and staggers to the lion cage.The door is closed and there is a quick scream as he is eaten alive by the lion, unable to defend himself. The Irishman drinks the tequila and stumbles towards the lions den. The door is closed behind him and almost immediately there are the most spinecurdling screams and shouts coming from the cage which lasts all of ten minutes.There is banging up against the sides of the box and everything and then silence. The Irishman emerges battered,bleeding and torn - "now" he says " where is that lady with the thorn in her foot"

Jamhot :silly:

Back