Search results

1. C

missing post.

ok, my noobie brother joined the forum not long ago and however didn't get the chance or urge to post anything until today that he wanted to enter akoz's event at new Switzerland. however he told me and I verified as well his post isn't showing and waiting for some confirmation/verification blah...
  2. C

for goodness sake...

since the last VU updates, i have been limited to a few more places to hunt because of the constant disconnecting. there's no reply on support at all.. i know this is not the 1st time that mindark server have such issues, but this is definately the longest time that the server is being unstable...
  3. C

soc with asian players?

well my former asian players like cybe, earthquake, tidesong etc... all in hiatus now. wonder anymore soc with active asian players?
  4. C

Just saying Hi.

well i'm back..... for the time being in my brother's acct. (poon pi pi) those who knew me donkey years ago can send me message here or to that account. cos majority i'm playing it till next month.
  5. C

I think this should be consider uber?

my 1st SGA item. and also after a long long dry spell. Coco
  6. C

Anyone works in SCHIPHOL Airport?

stuck here waiting for transit flight.... Coffee? anyone? well u have 5 more hours.
  7. C

Having a bad day?

Watch this youtube video. I guareentee you will laugh unless u're this g?y http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8
  8. C

Selling: Stone/Animal/Materials Textures.

all mentioned above for 850peds buyout, PM if interested. not selling it individualy. Start Bid: 800peds Buyout 850peds Ends on 27th Sep 2008 (23.59 mindarktime) Current bid: 800peds
  9. C

Selling: make ups and make up mask

~SOLD~ to TT
  10. C

Tezlapod 613peds hof

mainly eye oil :eek:
  11. C

Selling: Cumbriz Ingots (not stones)

at 115%. Interested buyers can message me here or msg any of the Dawn Deamons to look for me. left 5k ingots (while stock last)
  12. C

ATH: Cumbriz 20644peds

Speechless! and thank you Mindark :tongue3:
  13. C

331ped Esi from trox

Happy Coco and Happy Worm
  14. C

Ron's Birthday Hunt

Did a last minute Birthday hunt for Ron and surprising a nice turn out :) a 107peds esi to celebrate with :) Happy Birthday RONNY!!
  15. C

4123peds Urban Shirt HOF

Have to join in the crowd for recent crazy shirts globals :P
  16. C

(^O^)b DawnD & Friends ~ Spider Hunt 29Jun2008

with an "uber" item from the 4th pic.lol
  17. C

Scipulor run and a "silent uber" ambu screenshot.

Ambu with 131.67ped ESI :)
  18. C

Selling: ESI (TT=131.67peds)

removed due to slow respond.lol
  19. C

Atrox Hunt with Old Socmates.

20. C

dawn deamons may25th2008 Soc hunt

more than 3 globals, but this are the ones i managed to save :) Coco
  21. C

Society Hadquarters/Clubhouse

Society Headquarters/Clubhouse Proposition for Society Clubhouse/Headquarters I will think it will be cool to have such feature of Society Clubhouse/headquarters for the players in entropia. 1st Mindark can generates more peds for 'disposal', 2ndly It's create more needs for funitures and the...
  22. C

S: Thyroid Oil, Shogun Set(F) and Ventrical System.

only left this shogun set left ^^ Full Shogun Armor Set (F) (just fyi it's inculding foot) TT(63.65) + 14.35 = 78peds Coco
  23. C

Berycled Stalker - 12521peds (@_@)b

Loot are the following: Vertical System Berycled skull Shogun thighs (F) Kobold Arms (F) ESI (12.64peds) 2x DNA A 124k+ Thyroid Oil Ammos, wood, paints and residues
  24. C

Merry Christmas to Everyone :)

Hope you all have a wonderful and fun Christmas this year :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHy2lQimYA saw this very cute christmas kitty song on Youtube :P
Back