Search results

1. Dante Inferno

Info: hacked... and very strange form for robber...

Yes, okay, my account was hacked yesterday and I didn't have double authentication... it's my fault, ok But I don't understand how to do it... since I'm a poor man, I almost never have peds, much less to be able to repair UL armor or weapons up to FullTT... The most expensive thing I had was...
  2. Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.04.jpg

Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.04.jpg

3. Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.19.jpg

Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.19.jpg

4. Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.47.jpg

Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.47.jpg

5. Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.44.jpg

Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.44.jpg

6. Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.37.jpg

Entropia 2024-04-28 12.49.37.jpg

7. Dante Inferno

hacked!!

well, today install EL again and... a few hours later i havent NOTHING... all my items dissapears... well.... be careful with EL!!
  8. Dante Inferno

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

My wife can do again the error, and take two photos: First, use the Regeneration chip and is broke again... Then, she take again the Cryogenic 10 L with the MF Amplifier Alpha ( with 2% of Stealth ) and... Surprise!!! The green Heart icon that say "Stealth" is gone and not work!!! ...
  9. Entropia 2024-03-22 21.54.41.jpg

Entropia 2024-03-22 21.54.41.jpg

10. Entropia 2024-03-22 21.54.45.jpg

Entropia 2024-03-22 21.54.45.jpg

11. Dante Inferno

I don't know if it is a previous bug or it has already been reported... Background: My Wife, Avatar "Katalina Machichy" bought a "Cryogenic chip 10 (L)" and a "Mayhem MF-Amplifier Alpha (L)"... Is the first time she ( and me too ) has an atachment with 2% Life Stealth... The problem: In a...
  12. Dante Inferno

I don't know if it has already been reported, but... Bug Report: I cant copy-paste in chat window. Description: When i want to put a coord or item link or something, i can copy it, but i cant paste in chat windows... the only is do Ctrl+V, like the MSDOS old...
  13. Dante Inferno

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

OK, it happens if i have the 32Bit client.... with 64Bit client, all Ok and i can see all codex... fix this!!
  14. Dante Inferno

Feedback Mission Bar Description: Current: The mission bar is in my right side of screen and i cant move Suggested: Please, fix this Reason: Do our life more easy...
  15. Dante Inferno

Feedback Coords in Radar Description: Current: No Coords in Radar Suggested: Show Coords in Radar like in the past Reason: Do our life more easy...
  16. Dante Inferno

Feedback Codex Window Description: Current: From Calipso Codex, my wife can see codex in ALL PLANETS... I am in Next Island and only can see Next Island Codex Suggested: Please, fix this in all planets or only Calipso have this advantage Reason: I want to see Codex in all planets...
  17. Dante Inferno

Feedback Transparency Description: Current: A lot of Transparency in Chat Window, Mission Window, Radar Window and icon bars... Suggested: Please, option to put opaque Reason: in light background is very difficult to see
  18. Dante Inferno

News: 2024 User Interface Update

Im talking about new interface, not about UE5... For UE5 is needed about 5 years more...
  19. Dante Inferno

News: 2024 User Interface Update

Just a few details: - Would it be possible in the new Codex window (which no one has talked about yet) to have the information on ALL THE PLANETS? Not just the one I'm in. - Don't remove the animations from globals / HOFS... although you could have two or three models to choose from. - Please...
  20. Dante Inferno

New mission error on Cyrene?

kriss in Cyrene Forum, i asked the same: "We weren't sure if players would or wouldn't be interested in this mission due to the restrictions that we have when creating them via balancing. Really we're trying to give players more options to use the their loot and this is one of the ideas that...
  21. Dante Inferno

HoF: my first 4 digits in hunting: 3234 PEDs Berycled

yesssssssssssssss..... my first time in hunting!!!!
  22. 2023-05-04 -- Berycled Stalker 3234 PED .jpg

2023-05-04 -- Berycled Stalker 3234 PED .jpg

23. Dante Inferno

Question: What has happened to the TWEN items?

Until recently, TWEN items had a drop rate of between one and three items per day... and suddenly, only one item in 21 days... what happened to the drop rate?
  24. pantalla.jpg

pantalla.jpg

25. Dante Inferno

Uber: Few Ubers in March 2023

As always, those who leave and return are rewarded, unlike the fools who are always playing and pulling VISA... me too :(
Back