Info: hacked... and very strange form for robber...

Dante Inferno

Provider
Yes, okay, my account was hacked yesterday and I didn't have double authentication... it's my fault, ok

But I don't understand how to do it... since I'm a poor man, I almost never have peds, much less to be able to repair UL armor or weapons up to FullTT...

The most expensive thing I had was the quad with 33 peds, ok, I understand it... but taking the Cyrene Healer with 0TT, the NI Falcata with 0TT, and various elements with 0TT or little value, I don't understand it...

And yet they left me with almost an entire truster, the mindforce chip, the oil and two pieces of fullTT armor...

Sorry for my Karma Killer, my Ascension Set, my Gorgon Set (all with low TT)... ah!! and the clothes (very low TT)... The worst are the items that are the result of non-repeatable missions... They have been lost like tears in the rain, lol...

The photos demonstrate the irrational nature of what was stolen and the irrational nature of what was left...

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

very rare...

Hope your reported it to ma they can lock accounts where your stuff went to or ped.

The most expensive thing I had was the quad with 33 peds, ok, I understand it... but taking the Cyrene Healer with 0TT, the NI Falcata with 0TT, and various elements with 0TT or little value, I don't understand it...
Sometimes people do things simply because they can do it. As they didn't clean out an uber-account, you have to see yourself as a collateral damage. And not taking everything may be their sense of humour...

The items you have remaining are all "protected" and cant be TT'd or traded,

Did you place this Protected after you got hacked, or were they protected before as well?

It makes me think that having the item "protected" might have made the "hacker" think it was not tradeable, and thats why its still there.

If the hacker is someone who doesnt play Entropia, that makes sense anyway.

i had ALL my items protected... very strange that some items arent tradeable... but was stolen...
If untradeable they just got TTed. I assume they were in a rush so some of the clicks to unprotect got lost and they moved to the next section. Oil was most probably in a vehicle that needed to be emptied to be traded. Not too strange imo

Back