Search results

1. Lem

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Please register Cedrick Lem Wales
  2. Lem

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register Cedrick Lem Wales
  3. Lem

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Was going to write a list of reasons why this new VU sucks, but to be honest I cant be arsed. Logged in for the first time since the new VU and spent the best part of an hour trying to work out how to move! WTF MA, I've been playing 13 years and you completely change everything. Why??!! Why...
  4. Lem

Servers are Down

This is getting tedious now! C'mon MA enable the launch button!!!
  5. Lem

The Safety Bubble

Is it me or did I notice that switching server borders (or whatever those inconspicuos squares on the map are called) that the bubble mysteriously re-appears ??!?
  6. Lem

HoF: 3rd Day: 280 PED Lyst HOF

Gratz and wow thats a lot of green chatter you have there!
  7. Lem

Problems?

not just me then :) Seems to be working again now !
  8. Lem

Problems?

Anyone else get disco'd ?
  9. Lem

Cheers for the +rep, the sig is for real, dont think I've had a day in entropia like that one...

Cheers for the +rep, the sig is for real, dont think I've had a day in entropia like that one before or since... posted about it here: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?110605-Allo-d-of-globals!
  10. Lem

The Main Chat needs more memory!

Yep, I to find it annoying I cant just scroll back up far enough. I have noticed though, if you turn off stuff you arent interested in... global chat for example, you can then scroll back through the other chat logs a bit further.
  11. Lem

Crone was happily watching Mai

Lem remembers Crone's forum postings with great fondness. Lem is glad to see that Crone returns :) Welcome back :)
  12. Lem

WoF Wales

Hey team :) You better stick Cedrick Lem Wales down :yay:
  13. Lem

Cant open clientloader.

Well I gave up and watched telly last night and so tonight I come in from work and fire up the client and it started updating... 2 minutes of downlading and it started patching I thought WTG ! Then it finished patching and now its downloading dynamic content again... maxing out my not so...
  14. Lem

Cant open clientloader.

Guess i'll join the club of ppl that tried the repair tool before noticing the warning not to use it :launcher:
  15. Lem

Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

Well, dunno if anyone listens to poor unfortunates like us but perhaps in thier next gift giveaway MA might consider one of the rules to get something might include players that have been here x number of years (over 4 in my case) and still log in most days/nights of the week with the odd...
  16. Lem

Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

Wondered why I didnt get any gifts, my home Internet connection went up the spout for over a week and I couldnt log in.... gutted :(
  17. Lem

Who'd be up for MF-Only Team Hunts?

Well if i'm not too late already I fancy a bit of this too :D
  18. Lem

Well to be honest my trips into Calypso are less frequent than they used to be as well... these...

Well to be honest my trips into Calypso are less frequent than they used to be as well... these days I seem to pop in, sell some old junk i've collected over the years, buy a few bombs and TP about dropping them! If I happen to go into town though its usually to Twin to offload the few bits...
  19. Lem

Achievement: Im hard now :p

Gtz and Wow! so cheap now ! I think mine were something like +150 each when I bought them and that was cheap back then!
  20. Lem

Here's a thought... If only ppl without a gold card can log in then now would actually be a bad time to global unless you have your globals hidden on the tracker!
  21. Lem

Hmm... this must be the Mind Farce update :rolleyes:
  22. Lem

Same here too but I might take the opportunity to go get some more Beers :D I guess the other 40+ ppl reading this thread are also having problems so we're not alone! Edit: make that 50+ now !
  23. Lem

HoF: Little Trox Hof

Gratz RJ :yay:
  24. Lem

Real 'No Team' MM Event!

Pricey! Yer mad mate !! :D GL though !
  25. Lem

Happy Birthday Pirx Danford!

Happy Birthday Pirx! :yay: :birthday::beerchug::cheer:
Back