Crone was happily watching Mai

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
Crone was happily watching Mai when someone bumped in and asked if Crone was the famous Crone. Crone doesn't see himself as famous so he replied Crone is Crone.

Then he asked Crone to post on the forum because Volt asked him. Mega Volt, that is. Hereby another wish was granted. Cheap too. :) Volt asked for it.

Ofcourse Crone didn't just stop watching Mai because of Mega Volt, no way. And who knows! Mai globalled! Since Sharah Mai Lynn and Crone have been hunting close to all day, and they didn't do too well, he was glad with that global.

Probably some people have noticed Crone waking up, after two years of sleep. Mos reactions were very positive. Thanks!

Fantastic, those of us with long memories will remember your 'unique' posting style, and long may you continue to post - and play EU of course!

Congratulations to your wife too!

:)

Fantastic, those of us with long memories will remember your 'unique' posting style, and long may you continue to post - and play EU of course!

Congratulations to your wife too!

heh yeah I was like whate the???... ahh it's Crone everything is alright then. :lolup:

Wb, it's allways funny to read your posts. I can't help to imagine a cro-magnon type character when I read them.

I ment it in a good way, if you actually write like that because lack of english skills please don't hate me :laugh:

Leona welcomes back Crone!

Never knew you, by the sounds of things your where leaving as I was coming in. Welcome back.

Alice is happy to see Crone back too :)

Ah Crone it's been awhile!! Good to see you and Mai back in action!! Still on my fl list so will message you next I'm in!! ;)

Nice to see you back Crone :)

:eyecrazy: ok break out the smuggled beer shipment crones back!
its been so long i forgot about him. we must make atrox blood martinis in his honor!

I'm new and havent met ya but u seem interesting lol

Missed ya too Crone :)

Crone was happily watching Mai while they were talking to Drone. At some point we decided to destroy the Drone since it became rude. Ofcourse Crone can't have that. Then all kind of swirlies showed up and all became profitable. Crone looted some attack chip, but he prefers the old fashionned way. Anyhow, the Drone is no more.

Saw Mai whilst hunting some atrax this weekend. She complimented me. Nice girl/woman/chickie.
WB Crone! And gratz on the drone!

Hiii... welcome back man! :) Hope you both are fine!

/Oz

Crone's been gone for two years?!?! darn time flies

Zed welcomes Crone back.:wtg:
To bad Zeds having a break from EU :( off in another realm for the foreseeable future:cool: Gl tho

Thank you, thank you everyone for welcoming Crone back so warmly and dearly. :yay:

Lem remembers Crone's forum postings with great fondness. Lem is glad to see that Crone returns :)

Welcome back :)

Lezardine don't remember Crone well, but something tells him(IRL) Crone is good dude. Funny writing and see how beloved community is responding? Warm welcome back that is, Crone!

Edit:
After a quick search, seems Crone's style hasn't changed a bit! :) Good.

Last edited:
Back