Search results

1. Tor

Selling: Mah'ketta (M) and set of 6A plates

Hi all, I am selling a full set of Mah'ketta armor, as well as sets of 6A and 5B plates. Mah'ketta - 197.92TT + 700PED. Tiers are in the 140-150 zone. With 3 parts under 120. Armor Plating Mk. 5B: 216TT + 315PED Armor Plating Mk. 6A: 175TT + 85PED
  2. Tor

Crafted Amps Post 2.0 - Worth it?

Hey community! Just wondering if anyone started using crafted L laser amps after loot 2.0? Has it become less unprofitable to use them, due to new loot rules? Or are they still as big of a PED drain as they used to be? I am asking because RDI alpha are too expensive now and A105+ amps are...
  3. Tor

Info on CDF Laser Amps

Hi, I am having a hard time finding info on how good & eco the CDF laser amps are. These are the amps that once can purchase using combat tokens on Calypso. So, are they worth the money? Are they eco?
  4. Tor

Withdrawal question for US players.

Do you put the whole address as MA asks, or just a part of it. By the whole I mean: street, city, State, zip code, or is just the street enough? Also, is an IBAN number different from the number that's on my checks?
  5. Tor

Selling out. (equips 1st)

Sold everything..................
  6. Tor

Exceptional decay increase.

Is it just me or items with exceptional decay are decaying much more now than they used to? I use Isis B5L and Opalo from time to time and compared to when I started a year ago, they decay much more. Just checking if that's just my eyes tricking me, or it's really true.
  7. Tor

FAP 80 fapping service.

I'm offering a fapping service. I'm doing this for skills, so all I ask for is decay costs of a fap. MY best fap so far is FAP 80. My medical skills are as follows: Heal Interval: 20.2 - 32 (mostly full heals, and the lower heals are usually in the high 20's) Paramedic Profession LVL: 12.8...
  8. Tor

Fap and EMT max out levels.

I'm asking people who maxed out their FAp's too put the estimate or the exact level of your paramedic pro standing when you maxed out faps. Also, to my knowledge, EMT healing tools are easier to max than FAP's, is this true? My paramedic level is around 13 and there is no FAP that I have maxed...
  9. Tor

Buying 5A plating set.

purchased.
  10. Tor

B> Fire Forge 4400M

bought one, thnx to all who were interested.
  11. Tor

Equipment to be used for CND mining.

I'm getting into mining more and more. I have 211(L) maxed, and was wondering if that's good enough for CND mining? I know that finders there work worse than on Eudoria and amethera. So what set up do you suggest for mining on CND?
  12. Tor

BUying EMT 2580

got one.....
  13. Tor

Selling paints

Sold items.
  14. Tor

Cancelling an event - Is it possible?

Is it possible to cancel an event made at the event organazer locations? Or the only way to cancel the event it to just say that it's over.
  15. Tor

New Items VU 8.8

Post Items or Bp's from this VU that you found or saw somewhere here.
  16. Tor

Ravenger Series.

I was wondering what drops them besides Hogglos and when was the last time that anything beyond V1 was looted?
  17. Tor

Even chipping out is hard.

{DELETED} Skills are the only thing that will allow me to get most of the money that I have put in into this game, but when I checked entropiatools for an estimate of ESI's that I need to chip out the price was over 3000, and ubers with 10k skills will have to get a hodl of 10k PED esi's...
  18. Tor

Adapted Anabolic.

Do Montgomery Anabolic BP's even drop nowadays? I haven't seen one for sale ever, as a matter of fact I haven't seen a montgomery for sale in the past couple of months. Can any weapon crafterd illuminate on this topic?
  19. Tor

Selling 11123 Sweat Bottle

Items were sold, time for :locked:
  20. Tor

Storage Cleaning

Most of the items sold through PM's. Would be great if a moderator closed this thread.
  21. Tor

Are we to expect the price of skills to rise?

I was just wondering if skill are going to go up in price. Pre VU 8.7 on most skills chips the majority of the price was in the ESI value, for some skills, such as LWT ESI"s made up even more than the skill value itself. If we look at the ESI value now, its clear that ESI"s went down in price...
  22. Tor

LA Mob Herder ( EU Cowboy o.O) Service

Today I was hunting in Amethera and got really tired of running back and forth looking for mobs, sometimes having to go outside of LA boundaries, so it hit me, in real life cattle is controlled, so why not control mobs in EU? :eek: So I decided to offer my services as a MOb Herder, I'm not a...
  23. Tor

New loots to be used in crafting.

I'm just wondering what animal oils are use din crafting, so far the only one in demand seems to be muscle oil and some robot parts. Please correct me if I'm wrong and if you are hiding a new BP with som unorthodox oild combination.
  24. Tor

Give us some more L Rifles.

I do not understand why MA is not releasing new (L) rifles or carbines, with each new VU we have new (L) pistols coming out, but carbines and rifles are still in low numbers. All people have in large supply are breers, which aren't even that great when compared to its counterparts such as Korss...
  25. Tor

Buying 3b Plating set

I'm buying a set of 3b plates at TT + 12 each. If you are a crafter who can make them, I'm willing to pay for the materials and some mark up if you can make them.
Back