Exceptional decay increase.

Tor

Alpha
Society
Vikings of Entropia
Bakh Baccus Rudy
Is it just me or items with exceptional decay are decaying much more now than they used to? I use Isis B5L and Opalo from time to time and compared to when I started a year ago, they decay much more. Just checking if that's just my eyes tricking me, or it's really true.

They seam to be decaying the same... 500 shots with Opalo = 10 pecs decay...

Edit:
I started with Jester D-1 long time back and it had that same decay if I'm remembering it correctly.

ZeMag said:
They seam to be decaying the same... 500 shots with Opalo = 10 pecs decay...

Edit:
I started with Jester D-1 long time back and it had that same decay if I'm remembering it correctly.
500 shots with opalo , 10 Peds decay ????

How do you decay your opalo of 10 peds when his TT is 3.80 ?
You can shot more than 10 thousand shots with opalo, that's for sure.

For the Isis CB5, it wasn't there 1 year ago, but you can do a hell lot of shots, around same as opalo.
According to the wiki it is more 15035 for isis, and 18430 for opalo. I havn't seen any increase in decay for this items. Check your eyes :D

PECs, not PED...

Decay seems to be the same to me...but over the last year, things have a changed a bit...

Is it just me or items with exceptional decay are decaying much more now than they used to? I use Isis B5L and Opalo from time to time and compared to when I started a year ago, they decay much more. Just checking if that's just my eyes tricking me, or it's really true.

I haven't noticed any change on existing items such as the Opalo. <EDIT: ooops, I stand corrected :D>

The Isis gun didn't exist a year ago...

Last edited:
I haven't noticed any change on existing items such as the Opalo.

The Isis gun didn't exist a year ago...

I know that the isis didn't exist, just gave another example of an exceptional decay item.
I guess it's just me then.

If it was mindark wouldnt tell you. :laugh:

opalo decay did increase some time around the amp nerf. it was mentioned here in the forum too (don't ask me to drag the post up lol). i personally did notice it too (when it changed, not just now :rofl: ), but it didnt really make that much difference... not considerable....

I think it is 11pec now instead of 10 in the olden days. Still it doesn't decay much if you compare it to any other weapon in game.
After 500PED ammo, I don't think I had to repair it much. And yes 500ped ammo on Opalo is alot of hunting.

Back