Search results

1. Trux

Did you ever feel like a toon in a 3-dimensional world?

Did you ever feel like a a toon in a 3-dimensional world?? (no, i'm not on drugs or the like.. this is a dead-serious question. i'm really courious!)
  2. Trux

Paranoia: Trouble with patches / VUs

hi all, this is a copy from our soc-forum: i hope that this can help some of you having the same problemsmaybe hint someone with deeper knowledge to the original reasons for this problems. maybe we can completely figure it out together ^^ trux
  3. Trux

Jukebox Resurrection

reverse-engineering the missing micro-control-unit of a seeburg jukebox.. at this point everything is looking positive this thing will come to life again soon :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqbFoCvNy1c
  4. Trux

How long til the new client is hacked?

hi, this thread should point out exploit and hack issues with the new client before they get exploited too much.. first of all, there are some basic rules for MMORPG-cheat-prevention. the most important one: *the client is in enemy hands!* don't put any game-mechanic calculation in the...
  5. Trux

What about a party?

what about a biiig breakdown party sunday 21:00 - 00:00 (shutdown)? gathering and dancing into doom.. cheering at the force.. celebrating the last moments of an era together.. unfortunately i'm too busy IRL to be able to organize a party myself, so i just throw in the idea.. all it'd need...
  6. Trux

The 15$ Issue

hello, the 15$ thread by frank still making waves.. i don't know how to interpret the closing of that thread and the way it was closed.. anyway.. this are my thoughts: the thread showed that only a handful of players can get satisfied by playing FPC with a 15$ budget. it doesn't matter if it...
  7. Trux

can't receive username via email..

hi, i've forgotten my tracker-username.. when i use the 'username to email'-option i get the 'sucessfully send' message, but the mail never arrives.. :/ i've tried with an invalid email-adress and got an 'error message', to make sure my email is registred with the tracker.. it's a gmx-adress...
  8. Trux

Your favourite starship captain?

tell about your favourite starship captain ^^ i did not make this a poll, because i expect many names i never heard before.. tell about the captain, the ship, the crew and their adventures.. what makes him your favourite? mine is Malcolm Reynolds, cpt. of Serenity, a firefly-class...
  9. Trux

Comunity Mentor Rating system! NAZ-ppl please read!

hi all, we all know about the difficulties that the MA-mentor-system brings (farmers). i'm afraid it is too hard for MA to improve their system. so we have to work with it.. i'm not a fulltime-mentor, but i love to mentor new (and a bit older) players. but we all know: hanging out around PA...
  10. Trux

Sarah Charlton: missing?

i'm looking for sarah, the master colorer. i never see online, neither on FL nor on EF.. since weeks.. maybe socmates have some info? thx alot, trux
  11. Trux

Question: messed up forum settings, help please :)

hi everyone, i dunno exactcly what i have done, but since yesterday i only get a very basic window when posting/replying. all the icons for 'image' 'url' 'youtube', font settings etc are missing.. can someone send me back on track pls :) thx in advance, trux PS: this is not about the 'quick...
  12. Trux

Buying: Omegaton A106

looking to buy an A106 if you want to sell, pls PM me your price.. thx alot, HOF HOF!! edit: got one, thx :)
  13. Trux

Price Check: Armor Plating 6A Mentor Edition

6A ME seems to be rare, only 3 sold in auction history, now the 4th one is listed.. who would buy this? passionated robot-wreckers? does it give advantage in the uber-pvp-scene? estimated value? thx trux
  14. Trux

Info: 'Chi Unit' public information!

At the moment: Open for applications!!! hello all, chi unit is active since 2005 now, making lots of contacts ingame, but we never posted any info about us on EF, so i thought it is about time ;) this is a copy from the public section of our soc forum: (...
  15. Trux

Pricecheck: Eraktor Force (L) BP (L)

this is a lvl8 weapon BP (L), 8 attempts (tt=0.08) only 0.24 ped sold in auction history, on an avarage markup of 875000% question to serious crafters: how much do you think this 8 attempts will go for? here is the link to the wiki for BP...
  16. Trux

What is wrong with EU-players? What' our problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI
  17. Trux

GoldCard Reader dead on arrival!!!

hello! i just got my goldcard, and instantly went to activate it. after activating, i tried to log in to EU, but my reader seems to be dead!! it doesn't display anything at all.. is there anything i might have missed? what are those two buttons for? anyone had similar trouble or know how to fix...
  18. Trux

Hofmann is dead

the man on the bicycle died at the age of 102 years
  19. Trux

Chi Unit at CP

Chi Unit weekend on CP, some captured memories for our friends: Day 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrryI8TXxZ0 Day 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=c74rek4veiw&feature=user ~50 globals in one weekend, YEAH!! thx to all who joined us, was great fun!!! thx PkmX for running fraps and...
  20. Trux

Ventrilo VS WinAmp: mute music on incoming chat

hi all, we are currently testing a ventrilo for our soc, and i was wondering if anyone knows a winamp-plugin (or any other way) to attenuate music-playback-volume when voice-meassages are incoming on ventrilo. thx, HOF HOF!!!
  21. Trux

Lossy Audio (MP3) can harm your health!!!

ok, i'm on a mission. i wan't to get the world clean of lossy audio (for music-listening at least). why? 1: it sounds shitty. and yes, you can hear the difference too, don't believe the industry saying you cannot! i really wonder how the industry can dictate our perception to such a degree...
  22. Trux

Landgrab for everyone without screwing top-players

hi all, the idea was born in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/98521-lg-fair-thats-its-uber-only-6.html#post1178462 i sent it to the design-team too: trux edit: added what i forgot before..
  23. Trux

LandGrab Media Coverage

hi all, most of us colonists will not have the chance to play a role in the upcoming LG. anyway, many will hold their breath about the goings and outcome of the battle. this goes out to all field-reporters, FRAP-operators, game-cam users, video-editors and storytellers: WE WANT FOOTAGE!!! Hot...
  24. Trux

Ski Challenge: the coolest free online e-sport..

hey, anyone plays ski-challenge? SC:08 - Welcome to ORF-Ski Challenge '08! the best free online e-sport game that i know, perfect for waiting on the VU.. post your player-names and times ;) beat my noob-time in Kitzbuhel: 1:58.290 , ghost-name: theTrux
  25. Trux

Rule #16 not enforcable

Rule #16 needs a revision imo. the way it is worded now only leads to confusion, and some mods seem to have difficulties in application of rule #16. rule #16, as it is now, is not really a rule, rather it is a call for mods to a impossible task. it also is not enforced in a consistant way...
Back