What about a party?

Trux

Old Alpha
Society
Chi-Unit
what about a biiig breakdown party sunday 21:00 - 00:00 (shutdown)?
gathering and dancing into doom..
cheering at the force..
celebrating the last moments of an era together..

unfortunately i'm too busy IRL to be able to organize a party myself, so i just throw in the idea..

all it'd need was a DJ-broadcast and a nice location..

30 ppl or maybe 300.. even small crowds can make great parties ;)

maybe one of the radiostations is picking up my idea ^^

Yeah i was thinking of that, Should be at New Arrivals zone, maybe all 3 stations come together to do a party, 3 choices of music cant loose XD

A party is definitely in order, to say Goodbyero to Gamebryo.

this should be the biggest party in old PE/EU/FPC ever!!!

With mini competitions galore and craziness all round. Then every year from now on we can celebrate that day as a Calypsian National Holiday. :D:D:D

love the idea. I am sure DJ's will be willing to join in and advertise it..

I willl be happy to donate some prizes for the party.

Last edited:
Great idea
The biggest party even on NO dance floor
cause last thing i need is to get piss of by those "Unnamend" i can ruin your party and you can me .......

Blacklist
and be shure they come

ya need a dance floor....

had few at atlas haven, they have lasted till the end of the party.
some people may take parts off it but normally asking them they take on the EU spirit and put them down. people dont care after the party.

shame MA dont make so that you can putting down and only you can pick them up or make it so you have a decision of who can take them.

either wat dance floors are needed.

we don't need dancfloors hehe..
2 things are essential: ppl and music!!

we can dance in the dirt, on broken glass, spilled beer, mud, in the water, on car-roofs, speaker-stacks, on walls and fences, in the rain, or under the sun or moon, on spaceship-ramps, info-booths, .....

we don't need dancfloors hehe..
2 things are essential: ppl and music!!

we can dance in the dirt, on broken glass, spilled beer, mud, in the water, on car-roofs, speaker-stacks, on walls and fences, in the rain, or under the sun or moon, on spaceship-ramps, info-booths, .....

It'll be a Calypso WOODSTOCK! :yay:

From a anonymous source I have heard there are plans for a party, so stay tuned for an announcement I guess. I say let make the biggest party Calypso has ever seen and try to bring down the server before MA does :)

I also hope MA does something special for this historical event (and not only robots) like fireworks or at least a message in the chat window saying something like "thank you for playing and being patient for all this time, we hope to see you again in VU10" and then of course GIFTS !!!!

Yay party!!! :wtg::beerchug::dance:

I have to agree though with Mr. Dancefloor that many people it would be a bad idea to have a dance floor. I saw him try to do one in sweat camp once, thing came out disasterous.

From a anonymous source I have heard there are plans for a party, so stay tuned for an announcement I guess. I say let make the biggest party Calypso has ever seen and try to bring down the server before MA does :)

I also hope MA does something special for this historical event (and not only robots) like fireworks or at least a message in the chat window saying something like "thank you for playing and being patient for all this time, we hope to see you again in VU10" and then of course GIFTS !!!!

I'm down for that!:cool:

Maybe Simon & friends will show up with some special Calypso-grown herb that'll make us see pretty colors when in first-person mode :smoke:

will it be an historic event? :drink::dance::bandit::headbang::banana::dancing: :shots:

We should petition to make it the first officially proclaimed virtual world Holiday.

Every year there could be a parade, everybody could march with their best gear and with their pets & stuff.... LOL That'd be frikkin great!

What would be the best parade route I wonder....:cool:

Wee partyyyy :D should try to make an dancefloor and lovecorners :naughty:

Nevertheless I'm game! Sure gonna bring friends too! *waits for announce*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9D5hzMtNOA[/YOUTUBE]

Old good party music! :D

SO Let It BE a PaRtY​
:wtg::yay::yay::wtg:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6rUQDCsR3o[/YOUTUBE]
:wtg::wtg:
and dont forget that afther
it will be...
:wtg::wtg:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNS2Ya7zE1A[/YOUTUBE]
:rocket::dancing::tprun::sniper:
HuMaN Vs RoBoT​

Yep cool idea about the party,
I hope MA does do something for the peeps on at the time just b4 shut down :wtg: party for last hour would be nice....Fire works, light show, big screens, & lots of Music!!!!!!
:yay::woot::dance::drink::grouphug::hug::makelove::thumbup::tiphat::wave::shots::tux::dancing:

But im sure we will all be at a party of our own making if we are on,
PA will be pumpin! but we all have our fav spots tho :D

Definitely need a party ... however, since PA already seems to be quite laggy for many, perhaps a more open area with less lag like Corinth Beach. It not only has two party level buildings, but an Octagon for some PvP fun and contests, as well as a wide open beach with two piers that we could get a lot of bodies on. There could also be water-related contests, and the fireworks would look awesome above the water against the beautifully colored horizon sky. And ... if the bot invasion is still going on, there are bots N and NE of the TP and close to the beach for some added excitement.

I like the idea of ... all 3 radio stations coming together to present this party, and not just one, so that there is an abundance of events/contests with prizes to be given out. MSR is ready to do its part to contribute to an "End of Era Bash on the Beach" ... so let's see what we can coordinate.

I just had an idea ... off to see 711. :D

What would be the best parade route I wonder....:cool:

well depends on how Calypso looks after VU 10.0... maybe we will have a great parade street in Hadesheim after it? :yay:

Was also thinking of this, we really need to party til the end :yay:

count me in :wtg:

looks like i came back just at the right time :) ill be there till the end :) :wtg:

yeah party XD, but i think it should be new arrivals or a tp everyone has so everybody can come what it be noob ir uber, what about one eyed billys bar at ti everyone has that

party, party!!:yay:

yeah party XD, but i think it should be new arrivals or a tp everyone has so everybody can come what it be noob ir uber, what about one eyed billys bar at ti everyone has that

That's a good location as well ... everyone gets that TP ... and perhaps extending the party into the TI Mansion courtyard areas too ... plenty of beach area and beautiful surroundings ... I remember the Moon parties there that were so much fun. I'll go with that. :D

Back