Search results

1. M

Selling: Looking for pro crafters.

Hey, miner here looking for pro crafters looking to buy slightly cheaper ore and matter (no auction fee and -5% Mu tax). Leave a name, a place and a number(hour-in game time) /Tsunade Taicho edit: i also accept go fetch X ore quests edit2: For those who don't understand how the MU tax works...
  2. M

Curious, nerve blast "eco"

I was looking at the whole nerve blast branch of weapons. So let's take the weakest nerve blast with a SIB, this also has a 5.06 dmg / pec on entropedia. The moderate nerve blast. Does 19.5 / 39 dmg so 29.25 average if maxed, Then it uses one pec from the implant with every use, Furthermore...
  3. M

Some questions ; average region depths.

Hi hi, i picked up mining ( ore ) about a week ago as a main activity and have had odd results. First of all, most miners i meet and talk to tell me to go out with the TT finder or OF 01 or such, but doing so i get pretty bad results, this brings my to my main question: Is average search depth...
  4. M

Am I doing something wrong ?

Hi , I've been playing for some time now ... but i can't seem to wrap my head around some CONSTANT occurrences. For one, when using my Opallo, BreerM2a or my brand new BreerM3a i miss roughly 33% of my shots, excluding the odd case of shooting in hills, ant hills, tree stumps or invisible...
Back