Search results

1. R

Meanwhile near Fort Troy

The Eomons are moving around with those BIG horns for a reason . . . . . the same as Prots loooooooooooong neck
  2. R

Buying: Oldschool gun

The ones on auction are from resellers who never login, Just ignore it - make a post here for it and try the EU Discord.
  3. R

Buying: WTB Herman ARK-40 Smuggler / Herman LAW-40 Smuggler / Herman CAP-40 Smuggler

Hello there, As per title. Drop me a PM here or ingame if you have one for sale A % will be paid out as Finders Fee, on successful Trade.
  4. R

Any clues as to what this?

Everywhere ?
  5. R

Question: Spam in PM

I thought . . . it was real bewbies . . . . . you know to gz me for the Unique Brushing style . . . . .but 2 messages later - found out that its a TRAP !!! But seriously, something needs to be done for this. Not the first time that we are getting spammed by bots.
  6. R

Orrr maybe [ just a wild guess ] they are waiting for the UE5 update & stopped what ever they were planning to do with it ?
  7. R

Maybe a new instance under progress ??
  8. R

ATH: Rusty's Unique Brushing Style Strikes AGAIN !!!!

Nooo wayy !!! Its melting hot here
  9. R

May I suggest a good combo ? Oral B - Charcoal Sensitive + Sensodyne Active White - Works like a charm !!
  10. R

Thanks a lot everyone !! :bowdown:
  11. R

Teeth !!!! Not your hair :D
  12. R

Thanks bud, its the 2nd one in 8 days !!
  13. R

Well . . . . . Just woke up and put some EP andddd went to brush . . . . . Came back to see this sweet thing !! Maybe thats the secret ?
  14. R

Xanato Kaso's Strongbox Opening Service

Just ran 350 boxes with @Xanato Xan Kaso . Wonderful fella to work with ! For sure will go to him again !
  15. R

Selling: close

Not able to find you on Registry In-Game. How much are you looking for the 16 ?
  16. R

Buying: Angel / Shadow / Sand Stormer / Dune Rider UL Set

To the TOP !!!! :launcher:
  17. R

Info: Eomon damage type change

I have been using Perseus + Pulsar 5 & 5B [ Depending on Mature/Old ] Only damage that hurts is the Crit, Nothing else goes from 3 to 17 damage
  18. R

Buying: Angel / Shadow / Sand Stormer / Dune Rider UL Set

Hello there !! I am looking forward to buy an Angel / Shadow / Sand Stormer / Dune Rider UL Set Female. Drop me a message here or Ingame [ 95% afk time ingame] But I would respond within a few mins if I get a message.
  19. R

ATH: 138k Shocker

IF you manage to pull people into it, then sure lets do it !! We go pew pew Eomons and get that soc ATH
Back