Buying: Oldschool gun

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Looking to buy a decent gun that amped does around 60 dps minimum. Price as low as possible. Recommendations are also welcome. ML-35 could also work due to higher range but it's in the lower end of the dps scale. Price is preferred way under 15k :p

Bumpzors. Have imk2 and mm fallen in price to the last few years? Maybe they are within range ;)

Sorry to say, I have Seen a few mm advertised on the forum for around 75 to 100k, so they haven’t dropped into your 15k or less range yet.

Hehe I didn't expect them for 15k but a while a go I think I saw them selling for 30-40 low tiered and then it would be doable. 75-100 is a no go :/

You are correct, at the beginning of the year, i bought a mm t6 for 35k and sold it for 42k.

The ones recently advertised have been t8 and t10, so you might be lucky with a lower tired one.

Good Luck,

Contessa

60 dps you can reach with a EWE41 and a 106 on it.. total cost 5k
for 20k you can have a 2870+106
GL

60 dps you can reach with a EWE41 and a 106 on it.. total cost 5k
for 20k you can have a 2870+106
GL
i2870 looks like a decent gun :) Do you know of any fore sale besides the one on auction?

Whats the deal with Enigma L2 being so cheap? Maddox adj that seems similar are a lot higher? Also considering other weapons in this dps range now so hit me up if you got something

Back