Search results

1. Milkey

Buying: WTB [Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted]

WTB [Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted]
  2. Milkey

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier (SOLD)

Switching up my playstyle a bit, looking to offload some gear. Feel free to reply here or message me in game, prices might have a little wiggle room. [EWE LC-100 Frontier] EDIT - SOLD
  3. Milkey

Selling: Selling Full Male Vigi and Knight

Selling Full Male Vigilante tt+200 Full Male Knight tt+150
  4. Milkey

Selling: Quit awhile ago, selling whats left.

Full Male Vigi, Knight, and ESI's I quit sometime back but I still have some small things I wanna get rid off. Full Male Vigilante tt+300 Full Male Knight tt+200 ESI's 13.60, 13.59, 13.13, 11.50, 720% for the lot.
  5. Milkey

Buying: Male Nemesis Set UL

Buying Male Nemesis Set UL
  6. Milkey

Selling: Full Santa Suit Male w/ extra's

Solddddddddd
  7. Milkey

My chat with MA Guide 05

Well I had an interesting convo with MA guide 05... I started by asking him how he got the job, I didn't expect anything close to what he said in this first screenshot. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thats about it.
  8. Milkey

Storage Clean out

Ok so I got some items i'm lookin to get rid of. Not sure on prices but if your lookin for any of the items pm me if your interested. Male Santa Set (mask, pants, shirt) Male Lime Coat Full Male Knight set (sold)
  9. Milkey

Buying Male Jolly Christmas Pants and Shirt

Like the thread says, buying male jolly Christmas Pants and Shirt. Looking to trade my Urban Nomad Black and Urban Nomad White sets for these.
  10. Milkey

My Twin!

So I logged in today to see a handsome person standing there, to my amazement, it was not me! It was my twin separated at birth! To add even more irony to it, we were at twin peaks. Naruto, my twin. Click to enlarge
  11. Milkey

Skill effecting different weapons.

I think it's time mindark really changed they way skills effect weapon stats. What I mean is like limited weapons have maxed stats. But normal weapons do not, unless your extremely skilled. But it doesnt make much sense. For example a jester d-1 or a mann mph have the same stats as if you were...
  12. Milkey

Back to Back - 1st day back to PE

So i'm back playing PE again, I don't usually post globals but this was freaky. This makes 4 total for the day. Click to enlarge
  13. Milkey

Atrophia Hills Event! 60k Item Prize

Regret to cancel the event, but please read on. Between my medical issues and inactivity from PE im forced to close the event. Since the event went on for awhile I'll give prizes to the most globals and a random picked one so that people don't walk away empty handed. My apologies, Milkey. Most...
  14. Milkey

New Fortune Tellers in Hadeshiem!

Insert 25 pec and he tells you your fortune (usually positive stuff telling you ped is in your future :rolleyes: ) Click to enlarge
  15. Milkey

Achievements and HoF's

Anyone think people are starting to post some rediculous things... Other people's globals/hof's... A society promotion, buying a set of armor?... any feelings on this?
  16. Milkey

Buying Black Paint

Looking to buy 20 cans of black paint... let me know ;)
  17. Milkey

Buying Full Male Boar

Buying Full Male Boar post price.
  18. Milkey

I don't believe in Lootius...

Some of you may believe in a "god" known as Lootius... I can't say I believe. I'd rather go on knowing what I do won't anger a lootius and kill my loot (which my loots seem just as good... or BAD as those "followers"). Anyone who stands firm on knowledge and luck, give a shoutout!
  19. Milkey

Viking Male Place Bids

Selling full male viking starting at tt+1300
  20. Milkey

Selling Full Male Viking

Selling a full set of male viking armor. Starting bid tt+1800 (Best armor for thorifoids... Which have dropped 3 marber tangos in the past month... They sell for 18-25k).
  21. Milkey

Buying Full Viking (M)

Buying Full Viking (M)
  22. Milkey

Atrox and Argo (Lots of items)

Well I was on my um... dad's account (he doesn't know he has one yet or know what pe is is haha) ;) Well I got some globals... (800hg in one day by the way) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge FreanD Beta / Ep-21 on Argo Vigi Arms (F) / Electro Matrix on Atrox
  23. Milkey

I couldn't hold it in at Twin Peaks...

Click to enlarge :D Had to go again... but those hurt comin out... :eek: Click to enlarge
  24. Milkey

Breer M1a better then opalo?

Not an opalo man myself... But I know a lot of people use it. But look at this gun, has higher dmg/sec, higher economy, and more range, with the 100% skill efficiency... Click to enlarge
  25. Milkey

Buying Malachi Ash (M)

Buying Malachi Ash (M) post offers please.
Back