Atrophia Hills Event! 60k Item Prize

Milkey

Dominant
Dr Milkey PHD
Regret to cancel the event, but please read on. Between my medical issues and inactivity from PE im forced to close the event. Since the event went on for awhile I'll give prizes to the most globals and a random picked one so that people don't walk away empty handed. My apologies, Milkey.

Most globals: Hoos (Gremlin set w/ 5c's full tt).
Random Drawing: Hoos (5x0 Axe full TT).

Last edited:
Will the main winner definite by random numbers or most globals summ?

btw - very nice :)

Will be by the randomizer (like to give all a chance, but more globals equals more chances :) )

Will the winner get all prizes? Looks like a cool event :) might drop by soon in the LA. Too bad its at such a bad location though :\

In our soc we hunt often as a team. Are team entries als valid?
I presume that the team leader places the picture and handles possible prices with his team memebers. Or am I wrong?

Let me know, we really like some Atrox flesh and a nice reward :D

omg i can say, and it would be bad if winner will take all prizes...better 3 different winers he, i will participiate of cose, yeah that will be my main hunt area from today:D:D:D:D

d'Angelo said:
In our soc we hunt often as a team. Are team entries als valid?
I presume that the team leader places the picture and handles possible prices with his team memebers. Or am I wrong?

Let me know, we really like some Atrox flesh and a nice reward :D

Yes team entries are valid...

Very interesting event! :D
Plz cut the main price into 3. And make the winner nr.1 pick first and so on!
The guy on third place get the "last" item.. ofc the same man can win several of the main prices then which makes it interesting also.

I think its good to win the whole pot :D

So many other prizes people will get stuff....

2 concerns I have, having been in competitions before.

1.) Teams of 20 people can easily global every 2-3 minutes, and therefore cancel out any solo hunter

2.) Mining amps could also come in here and cancel out 1-2 months of a hunter's work in a matter of days.

Now this is your competition, so you do as you please. Im just curious as to what you think about these 2 things

Well teams are max 12 players... Very unlikely of that happening.

Mining amps are like amps on guns...

Not to mention that some damn fool can come in and spend 1M ammo in 24h and cancel everyone elses efforts :)

Great event, i will check it out for sure.

Let me rephrase... The event is open for all to attend... Mining amps dont gaurentee globals. Also remember lower globals arent worth as much in entries. Teams let some lower players participate. I drop items on the land so even the smallest guy gets something. It's built to be fair.

Last edited:
As an event coordinator you should take such questions and concerns a little more seriously...

How can you say a mining amp is like a gun amp? Sure gun amps let you kill a little bit faster, but the right mining amp can turn EVERY hit into a global.

But like I said whatever, you're comp, gl

Stryker said:
As an event coordinator you should take such questions and concerns a little more seriously...

How can you say a mining amp is like a gun amp? Sure gun amps let you kill a little bit faster, but the right mining amp can turn EVERY hit into a global.

But like I said whatever, you're comp, gl
olny really in CND does every hit turn into a global mining amps take the deposit and upgrade it X3 modest is a ample... ample is a large etc so you infact really need atleast a considerable-sizable to global not common on ameth ...Trust me i know when watching Andie on amethrea she can go through 2-3 103's without a global and any mining amp above that no ones gonna have really cause their soo rare.. one Reason i olny use 103's on CND ;)
Good Idea on the Event :) hope it goes well

I updated the rules since no one has posted any globals yet, person with most entries wins the Adj Mk.V.

Ogulak'Da'Dragon said:
olny really in CND does every hit turn into a global mining amps take the deposit and upgrade it X3 modest is a ample... ample is a large etc so you infact really need atleast a considerable-sizable to global not common on ameth ...Trust me i know when watching Andie on amethrea she can go through 2-3 103's without a global and any mining amp above that no ones gonna have really cause their soo rare.. one Reason i olny use 103's on CND ;)
Good Idea on the Event :) hope it goes well

Also, where a hunter can camp out an area and kill as many troxies as he like, you cant really go back and forth on the same spot with mining, you are kinda limited about how many times you can bomb that same area....

Milkey said:
1: Every hunter and miner will get an entry per global but rather then keeping it at 1 per global we want to reward for bigger globals and hofs. So the system will work 50-199 is 1 entry, 200-299 is 2, 300-399 is 3 and so on.
2: Every global screenshot must have Time, Location, and map window shown.

3: Each global will be numbered and will be entered in a number randomizer located here

Is the point system in place for random monthly drawings aswell, ie. if i get a 1k troxie, will that count as no1-10, or will that just be one entry?

It works for all (cept daily). 50-199 is 1... 200-299 is 2 and so on :D

I'm not questioning your integrity Milkey, but many people don't know you. If you want the integrity of this competition to be without question, then you should award the prizes using the same euromillions method that Akoz uses for his Longu competition, and also GoldTop is going to use for his Allo competition. Otherwise no one really knows that the prize wasn't just handed to a buddy, or accomplice.

Ensuring the integrity of the competition will bring you more customers. ;)

Well I intended to but have no idea how the mod thing worked. One of the main prizes isn't even related to picking a number (i think many will vouch for me, plus the winner of gun is obviously the one with most total entries). someone explain mod thing?

PS: I saw explicit photoshopped globals for other events... he's not allowed to this event.

I think the mod/euromillions method is explained in the beginning of Akoz' competition thread.

Like I said, you are very much likely trustworthy, but many don't know you, and I think it would guarantee integrity if you used the method, make all the potential participants comfortable, and save you from any possible accusations, so good for all involved.

Xen said:
I think the mod/euromillions method is explained in the beginning of Akoz' competition thread.

Like I said, you are very much likely trustworthy, but many don't know you, and I think it would guarantee integrity if you used the method, make all the potential participants comfortable, and save you from any possible accusations, so good for all involved.

Yea dude i hear ya... I really don't think it's an issue cause not all of the prizes are random, and I think I can get people to vouch for me if its an issue.

Xen said:
I'm not questioning your integrity Milkey, but many people don't know you. If you want the integrity of this competition to be without question, then you should award the prizes using the same euromillions method that Akoz uses for his Longu competition, and also GoldTop is going to use for his Allo competition. Otherwise no one really knows that the prize wasn't just handed to a buddy, or accomplice.

Ensuring the integrity of the competition will bring you more customers. ;)

Don't worry about milkey, he's a legit dude, really !!!

Anyway it's seem to be a great event, imma hunt there of course, wouldn't miss a chance of getting uber stuff :wise:

Modulo:
Esme said:
The random picking of the winner will be done in the same way as for the Adjusted Fap competition as follows:

Every friday the lottery "euromillions" generate 5 + 2 numbers for picking a winner. (http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/p...ults/results.do) The 7 numbers generated by euromillions the following friday after the competition ends will be used to choose the winner. The same method will be used for each weekly draw with the "euromillions" result on the Friday following that weeks entries used to determine the winner.

The way this will be done is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site, but with the zeros removed from the 'lucky star' numbers, and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So, if there are a total of 1470 entries and the euromillions numbers the following friday after the competition ends are 11 15 16 17 20 - 05 07 The winning entry will be:
111516172057 Modulo 1470 = 787

Since this is a big european lottery the numbers generated should by no doubt be random, and used together with the Modulo function the chance of beign drawn for all entries should be pretty much the same.

If anyone disagrees with this please contact me asap!

Links: Euromillions results: http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/p...ults/results.do Mod function: http://www.asp101.com/articles/steven/mod/default.asp

May the best hunter(or miner) win! And good luck to all.
:wise:

I can't change rules now, cause someone has posted globals already on EP.

Milkey is an good person.. I would prefer him to use another method ... But I do trust him ;)

sounds like an great little competition and I will most likely participate in the event ;)

Back