1. Deepa

Uber: 16 k Feff

gratz! :yay::dunce:
  2. Deepa

PETITION for Miners ...

Deepa Crosser Berkut
  3. Deepa

Anyone from Russia, SPB here ??

oh man, would be happy to meet ya, but I left for Thailand BKK good luck anyway
  4. Deepa

ATH: Gigantic Caldorite (72,560ped)

nice. usually MA do not gives such big piece of cake on that high level. It was a pure luck, plus wise idea not to use limited tool. Wish you to spend it wisely, and do not buy any skills. :)
  5. Deepa

ATH: Gigantic Caldorite (72,560ped)

not bad. gratz :yay: would be nice to know what lvl of prospector you're?
  6. Deepa

ATH: 33k and next day 57k ATHs

Deposits are'nt something you getting ath for. It's just increases your luck for short period of time. in this game you can only get ath if you put everything you own in a risk to loose all a 10 minutes. 99% attempts you loose. But if you do this attempts 99 times - most likelly you'll get...
  7. Deepa

FYI: How to blow a fortune in few hours = 30x OA109 on CND...don't try this at home :)

Pretty normal run, on my sight. If to assume that MA usually returns on CND 40% of tt spend. Using tk320 and higher on CND is not wise btw I tried two runs with 10хoa109 on cnd - and had my guaranteed return same as TS. :D
  8. Deepa

Selling: ML-35 with Evil Amp

amazing gun and amp almost for free :yay:
  9. Deepa

I need to buy some skills and gear :yay: so it will not help to avoid depo for 18 month :D
  10. Deepa

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge depositing $400-$500 a month, probably it helped. good luck to any of you to hear that sounds and see these swirlies. :)
  11. Deepa

(Leader) in my Soc? huh?

I am a leader of Berkut Squad one moron who is not in already, set (Leader) somehow in ET how to change it?
  12. Deepa

Discovery: GeoTrek LP510 Huo, SGA Edition (L)

sow that achievement online. Thanx Auk for sharing.:)
  13. Deepa

News: There's Shiny New Armor in the Land

gratz to all, and a specially Berkut Squad :yay:
  14. Deepa

Question: So sweat skill does nothing?!!

lol. other skills do the same :D Welcome to club :laugh:
  15. Deepa

@#%$!#^ Fees# #$%#$^%

What's just one small tip proofing HOW MA is greedy. They should take all fees on their side. Because we buy their currency. The statement MA put to front page: 100 peds = $10 is false for me 100 peds is min $11 I depo via PayByCash and pay around 10% over. :yay: bravo MA - you're really #1
  16. Deepa

Discovery: the clouds are moving !!!

woah gratz on that amazing uber diskovery :eek:
  17. Deepa

A couple of mining questions

1. yes 2. no
  18. Deepa

Is Mindark geniuses or idiots?

Lol. mate the answer is soooooooooo fookin easy: BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE COMPETITORS
  19. Deepa

Question: VRX2000 whats the point?

LOL guys, if you look to my ATH thread, you will discover that I got it using of105 and oa103, and I was under 30 lvl prospector. And it was more then year ago - PE changing to worst every month. And not only months. I feel that MA becomes greedy everyday more and more... Because I loose more...
  20. Deepa

Is Mindark geniuses or idiots?

my opinion is the same. MA is geniuses to create so addictive game, but they are idiots in treating player base as they do. More money MA spend on make this game interesting, beauty and returning to players - more ppl play PE. This game is completely sucks in merging with other MMO. We stay...
  21. Deepa

Question: Ming Event

Good question Cobra raised. As far as I know, during this mining event - my soc mates find: -2 cheap details of event -1 expencive part -1 ma101 unlimited these all from three different ppl. Hard to say what finders used, But I can state that I am the most skilled (55lv prospector), most of...
  22. Deepa

Achievement: CGA Unlocked

nice starting unlock. Not the best one but nice. I remember how did I was happy to get it. Next is miner at 50 lvl. Get it and become true miner ;) gl!
  23. Deepa

Selling: Ma-101 (ul)

wow, cool stuff. I'd buy if had money. congrats on archive truly rare thing :yay:
  24. Deepa

Achievement: Miner unlock!

I think miner is the best mining skill. it is affects ALL mining skills. profession grows after that unlock very fast till 55 now you're real miner! ;) welcome to club :yay:
  25. Deepa

Selling: Hair Stylist Chair

Have to leave country for month. The thing set to auc. for 2k b.o Admins can delete this thread
Back