News: There's Shiny New Armor in the Land

LivingGod

Dominant
Society
Master of Temporal Destinies
David Robert Westmoreland
emine-armorhdr.jpg

As we all know, Friday the 13th of March, Genesis Star Interstellar (GSI) announced an event that would have Entropians going in search of three specific item pieces required to win a full set of the new Unlimited eMINE Armor.

The competition was scheduled to run until the 23rd of March but was extended when GSI decided to give out 20 sets instead of the original 10. As a result of this, and other unforeseen circumstances, this time period was extended until all pieces were found.

On Sunday, April 26th, to the cheers of many Calypsians, all the parts had been found and the mining event was called to a halt.

On Wednesday, May 6th at approximately 17:00 MA time, the CEO of GSI appeared at the foot of the stairs of the new tower headquarters located at Twin Peaks. I was there to cover this breaking story, and together with Woodger from Atlas Haven Radio, we were able to get a live broadcast from DJ MistahE (The Dutch Guy) as the event took place.

The lucky winners lined up as the CEO went down the ranks collecting the three parts from each of the members. Afterwards, they formed a line by Emma the Guide who would be delivering the prizes, to the cheers of everyone in attendance.

Then together with Simon the Guide, I had all the winners stand and pose so that we could all recognize and congratulate them together. So without further adieu:

WINNERS OF THE (UL) eMINE ARMORS ARE:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Bottom from Left to Right:

Combo (ROUA)
Nebu (Groene Draeck)
Oleg (Skillin Villians)
Calin Panther Amantei (NBK Miners)
SevvyS (Dawn Daemons Rises)
Tonka (ZOKU)
Mira Vamp (Berkut Squad)

Top Row from Left to Right:

Mos Craciun (Shamons of Death)
Daniel DV Vlad (Addicted Fruitcakes)
Jana Florival (Perseus)
Jessica Jazz Decipi (Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights)
Vix (Freelancer)
James Moocow Holder (Temporal Destinies)
Vitality Rainbow (Berkut Squad)
Dawid root Balcer (United People of Calypso)

Here are the stats for the eMINE armor:

A big hand to all the lucky winners.

Last edited:
Nicely done David ... wish I could have been there, but between you, Woodger and MistahE, you managed to bring us the flavor of the event. Congratulations to all the winners. :yay:

gratz to all, and a specially Berkut Squad :yay:

Yay, we can oficially say the mining event has finished. :yay: :D

And of course, grats to all winners and specially to Oleg, as I know how frustrating was the whole damn thing (And Oleg, if you're reading this, from now on I'll bug you with your newly acquired ballfap cosplay costume. ;) )

Gratz to all (and maybe a typo)

Congratz to all who got these cool armors :thumbup:

Last edited:
Grats guy ^.-

That was not 20 new armors.

Feel free to give one to me as a "we are sorry we turned of loot for u last 4 weeks" present MA :D

Nice article

Nicely covered and gratz to Moo and everyone else!! :yay: :yay:

Good work boss!!

Good work Vaca!!

Woot Calin!!! :yay:

...and big gratz to all of the other winners!! :wtg:

Last edited:
Who got the other 10 sets?

Were there not 25 supposed to be given after all the fiascos of extending that event?

Who got the other 10 sets?

Were there not 25 supposed to be given after all the fiascos of extending that event?

Correct ... did these people not turn up or something?

Those sets are comming in there inventory when logs are done, this is after miss reading from MA.

There were people that did not stick around for the photo after receiving their armour

So yes all the sets (I believe were given out) or at least very close to it

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: whoops, forgot to say gratz......so GRATZ to all the winners ;)

Very nice article. Sorry I couldn`t make it. I had to send someone over to pick up my set `n I see he shows up in the photo. :)

Little nice amour we got there :). Hope MA will implement some nice new features for this armor once CryEngine is released, since it supposed to be "miners armor", right now Jag still beat it :(

Congratz to you luckors, all well known miners as i can see...

/sarcasm

Last edited:
Thanks for the great article, and congratulations to the other winners :yay:

I celebrated by racking up an enormous repair bill on Scipulor :D

yeah it`s really a ugly new armor...
+easy target for PKers lol

Then together with Simon the Guide, I had all the winners stand and pose so that we could all recognize and congratulate them together. So without further adieu:

WINNERS OF THE (UL) eMINE ARMORS ARE:

Where is Simon the Guide in that picture ? :poke: :silly:

But, really - not bad for a first article, DRW ! :naughty:

Hi David, Great Article!!! ;)

BIG GRATZ to the Winners of the Unl. Emine Armor!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Oow and i know 2 others from NBK Miners who received the armor as well:

Dexter Coulthard (NBK Miners)
Travis CEO Buyers (NBK Miners)

Pink

Good to see all the armors were given out to the hard working miners and in some case traders hehehehe

The event was pretty cool ;), I enjoyed it while it last and got not so bad loot

Gratz Dave on the article, gratz FPC on a good event, gratz miners and glad it come to first page!

Nice article! Grats to all winners even I wasn't one of them :(

Where is Simon the Guide in that picture ? :poke: :silly:

But, really - not bad for a first article, DRW ! :naughty:

Simon isn't in the pic ... the interpretation is, that Simon helped him gather everyone in order to get the pic, by typing in chat with his golden letters. :D

I won't tell you all what I feel for this event.

As many of you know the rules were changed a number of time on what items to use.

Finally i sold my items at a big loss because there was no way to find the missing part. Then rules get changed so I could use my items again.

Anyways thx to FPC for resolving the issue with us that got f*cked by their errors and given out a few more sets.

I dont know how many others did receive the armor without having all the parts but there is probarbly a few more I would think.

Grats to the rest of you also getting this little ugly set :)

Nice article Dave and gz to winners too! :)

Back