Search results

1. Mortality

Planet calypso release notes 2019.0.4

We there yet? {DELETED UNNECESSARY QUOTE} I blame the Arabic Numerials ...
  2. Mortality

Vista

Just wondering when Vista will be supported by this game, so far I still have my old account but can,t play, got the 450 day warning email the other day...:rolleyes:
  3. Mortality

Sweat price too low, then go find fruit

Worked Ive tested this theory over the last few days. The first time went to a nice quiet deserted area and WALKED while mining, I found fruit and did a North, South, East, West cross pattern from the initial fruit, found 2 more lots of fruit and some dung :wtg: didnt find anything for hours...
  4. Mortality

Hunting which Mobs for lots of MARKUP loot

Sabatums One not mentioned here, but i feel worth a mention. Sabakuma (i think thats how its spelt) easy to kill, using a small amount of ammo. Drops lots of Orange paint, that will sell. Also has better drops of Shogun Gloves, Gnome gloves and slightly more rarely Gnome arms. plus other...
  5. Mortality

Fruit/dung where is it all?

Theory My theory on fruit n dung is that it spawns in the same areas, but takes days afterwards to respawn. Ive had carrots spawn by the same gun twice while running back with dry mobs for the gun to kill, :laugh: but this was days apart, however im sure i was not the only person using the...
  6. Mortality

Please see forum rules before starting threads!

erm Why not? Its the off topic 'forum games' topic...if you cant post about other games its pointless having this forum.:laugh:
  7. Mortality

Fruit/dung where is it all?

find Walking is the key and have 3rd person view on, it appears sometimes behind you.:wtg:
  8. Mortality

Please see forum rules before starting threads!

{DELETED} No discussion or promotion of other computer games on EntropiaForum.
  9. Mortality

Happy birthday to the PC

playing Christ Tigerman you still playing? No HoFs or globals for a while i notice. On topic, yeah happy birthday !
  10. Mortality

No more sweating

haha Aha thanks :D
  11. Mortality

No more sweating

Bearing in mind this is the noob forum, whats a Fap?
  12. Mortality

Robot Ship With Beacon

noob questions alert, whats a beacon? what mission?
  13. Mortality

Stolen Chair!

i wonder I wonder if the bugs with the chair were caused by someone trying to pick it up, while you were sitting in it... :confused:
  14. Mortality

Noobs Beware.

Another one..im 36. :wise: Old enough and wise enough to see what this game is like fyi. :tongue2:
  15. Mortality

Noobs Beware.

Kid? im 36. Dont presume til you know the facts. My in game experiences? Its sucking me dry of cash again n again.
  16. Mortality

Noobs Beware.

ok http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/ratings/setRView/none/gameID/31 ok
  17. Mortality

Mining rocks!

Sounds like the same beginners luck i had,...250ish global on 3rd days play... very little since.
  18. Mortality

Is it me or is LOOT gone right down the pan ?

Havent noticed that one yet, i have noticed however when buying mining bombs and ammo that not all of it appears in your inventory sometimes, it does reappear when you log out n back in tho..... :confused:
  19. Mortality

Anyone else noticed that..

Anyone else notice that when buying mining bombs and ammo not all of them appear in your inventory? Ive had this and later logged out and back on to find them reappear. This is a recent thing, when i played a couple of weeks ago it was fine.
  20. Mortality

Noobs Beware.

heh Well at least you wernt too lazy to read em. :rolleyes:
  21. Mortality

how can you see what colors you can color?

paint Had orange, blue and yellow from snablesnots, the old males tend to give paint more often.
  22. Mortality

Noobs Beware.

Before playing this game, i suggest you read the comments and reviews at MMORPG.com. :wise: To the designers of this game i suggest you read them too. :D Edit http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/ratings/setRView/none/gameID/31
  23. Mortality

3rd person view or not?

Reading throught the forums theres been discussion about playing in 3rd person view or not, whats your preferance and why? I play 3rd person view from habit from playing other mmorpgs.
  24. Mortality

Great Game however....

humm interesting, didnt use the pistol i had for long enought to notice, swapped to the dagger fairly early on. I prefer the close combat with a dagger, puts up defensive stats and i dont wear armour yet so no need to worry about it getting damaged.
  25. Mortality

Bugs

Umm anyone know where im suppost to report bugs? found a couple... 1) some creatures occasionally appear black to me, no graphics just a black shape. Can kill and loot same as normal tho so, no major problem. 2) couldnt pick up some dung that spawned in water :laugh: (presuming that might be...
Back