Search results

1. Max Power

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Did someone mention Taming? It might be back...but I don't log in for long enough to find out... /MP
  2. Max Power

Question: Pet Handling proffesion - is it influencing how fast/eco you train your pet?

I get 2.03 with an Ancient Strong Daikiba with the greet command @ Level 78 Pet Handler.
  3. Max Power

Someone has to post it: 1885 days without taming (From and including: Monday, August 17, 2009 To, but not including Wednesday, October 15, 2014) Or 5 years, 1 month, 28 days excluding the end date.
  4. Max Power

ComPet App Deeds

Oh, some more deeds, so we now know that the stable deeds payout won't include the mob vs mob income.
  5. Max Power

Stable Estates

This is a typical ploy from MindArk to get more money from us, something that was once free, then taken away from game, then re-introduced and sold off. I suspect these stables will be placed well away from any habited area therefore to make getting there easy the owner is going to have to buy a...
  6. Max Power

Server Downtime for Release

Land grab tax fix for BAHQ :yay:
  7. Max Power

VU10 was released on 17 August 2009 Todays date is 11 March 2013 This makes it a wholly embarrassing 1302 days without taming!
  8. Max Power

Tax at LG

Here MA, use this in your midnight script to calculate the percentage each player gets in society: select 1/count(*)*100,society from entropia.avatars group by society :yay: /MP
  9. Max Power

This has taken far too long and I've stopped being an active player because of this, I just login now to check my CLD and do the odd hunt maybe once a week. But I do have to say, I don't think it would have taken me 3 years to learn to program the CryEngine and write the game again from...
  10. Max Power

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

I'll just leave this here too: :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: Taming better be good when it comes back :yup: /MP.
  11. Taming Skills Chip Out

Taming Skills Chip Out

12. Max Power

Taming?

Does anyone care anymore after it's been away so long?
  13. Max Power

Animal scanning

Maybe test using a TT scanner, it had a higher skill gain per PED cycled pre VU10 but I've not tested recently. I don't recall being any difference of skill gain amongst different mobs but it will be nice to see if there is now. If you convert your skill level to skill TT value it will be...
  14. Max Power

Question: Petition about Pets

Yeah, I can't wait unti I get a new pet M*** :D
  15. Max Power

He prolly means some whipping and scientist skilling, oh yeah, and that secret unlock at level 80 we both got ;)
  16. Max Power

Sorry, I was too lazy :D
  17. Max Power

No more autoclicking?

It's funny that this has come up, but I get issues clicking with a normal mouse, like the click isn't always registered, if I click down for longer it works. It kills me trying to go through the auction with clicking page after page, so maybe they haven't disabled ACs but the users are seeing...
  18. Sig

Sig

19. Max Power

Question: Would level 60 in "Scan Robot" profession open Scientist ?

I've got just over 3.8K scientist so if you want any screenshots jdegre to double check drop me a PM and I can Email to you. Cheers, /MP.
  20. Max Power

Achievement: Commando Unlocked

After a few months of work on this one I finally unlocked Commando :yay: And of course, already chipped some in ;) /MP.
  21. Commando Unlock

Commando Unlock

22. Max Power

Xenobiology Unlocked

I'm around this level: Scan Animal: 3.6K Probing: 2.4K Analysis: 2.3K Biology: 2.2K Botany: 1.7K HTH, /MP.
  23. Max Power

Xenobiology Unlocked

Been after this one for a few months now and finally got it :yay: I skilled this North of Emerald Lakes on molisk. Now MA need to make it do something useful :D /MP.
  24. Xenobiology Unlock

Xenobiology Unlock

25. Max Power

Help: Says I have active pets but I don't

I've had this before when the pet auto stables after it's just been tamed. I think it's a bug and the 'pet in the wild' counter doesn't get decremented on the server. Normally a relog fixes it for me before taming another one. /MP.
Back