Search results

1. Doomie

Selling: LOTS of blueprints

I am clearing out the locker here and have a ton of blueprints. Alot of them are (L) texture blueprints. Anyway - give me a price on the whole lot. There are a few other items among - didnt clean the mess up as its only a few things. I am looking for a decent price for the whole shabang. Not...
  2. Doomie

PC: The Entropian Issue 001

I wonder if this old piece have any value to some people out there... Anyway - if you have any idea what it might go for then let me know :)
  3. Doomie

Selling: Marber Fox ME

I am selling my very well used FoxME. Pricetag is set to TT+2500 PED - no more no less. PM me if interested :) *** Trade pending ***
  4. Doomie

Selling: Storm Kolor Jeans (M,C)

I am putting these pants up for sale. SB will be 400 and BO 400 peds. Auction will run for 5 days after SB is met. Click to enlarge
  5. Doomie

Selling: Good Teleport Chip

I am selling my beloved Good Teleport chip. The price is set to 3k peds including TT. Before the VU it was able to transfer me from Twin to the middle of Rig in 1 jump. Get it now before prices will go up :D
  6. Doomie

Selling: Set of 3E (L) armor plates

I am selling a complete set of 3E (L) armor plates. 51 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 43.06 PED 52 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 43.38 PED 53 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 43.06 PED 54 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 42.80 PED 55 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 42.90 PED 56 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1...
  7. Doomie

Price check on complete set of 3E (L) plates

I hope someone can help me put a tag on this set of plates for me: 51 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 43.06 PED 52 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 43.38 PED 53 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 43.06 PED 54 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 42.80 PED 55 Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 42.90 PED 56 Armor Plating...
  8. Doomie

Price check on a complete set of Infiltrator (M)

Can anyone help me with a price on a full set of infiltrator armor? I am looking for the tt+? price - not interested in the tt value included... 473 Infiltrator Arm Guards (M,L) 1 60.96 PED CARRIED 474 Infiltrator Foot Guards (M,L) 1 80.20 PED CARRIED 475 Infiltrator Gloves (M,L) 1 94.86 PED...
  9. Doomie

Happy Birthday Saphira Lucky!!!

Happy Birthday Saphira - hope you have a great day and get some fantastic presents ;) :birthday: :shots: :birthday:
  10. Doomie

Happy Birthday Fairy

I wish you a happy birthday - may all your wishes come true ;) :birthday: Hope you had a good day :D :birthday:
  11. Doomie

Selling: Doa rjme

I am selling my RockJacker Mentor Edition (RJME). SB is set to 80k inclusive TT. BO is set to 90k inclusive TT. Either send me a PM with your offer or post in this thread. Click to enlarge Trade pending
  12. Doomie

WoF Danish Dynamite

This is a shout out to all danes. Now is the time to show what we can do. Lets see if we can gather enough people this year to fight our way to the finals this time. We have been fighting for Dannebrog in all WoF's - lets do the same this year. I hope we can gather a complete danish team as...
  13. Doomie

Selling: DOA RockJacker

As part of my rearranging, I hereby put up my RockJacker for sale. The price is set to tt + 120k PEDS. Peds only - no items. Send me a PM or message in here. I hold the rights to choose to withdraw the RockJacker if the right deal should show up. This is no auction. The price is set to the...
  14. Doomie

Selling: Small Fireplace

Its time to clean up abit and do some new stuff ingame so I am selling one piece of beloved furniture here. It took me ages to find - so hope the new owner will love it as much as I have. I am selling the Small Fireplace. SB is set to tt+2.5k peds - SB met by LivingGod BO is set to tt+3k...
  15. Doomie

Selling: Full male Viking armor

**** UPDATE **** Full set of viking armor sold at tt+10k to svo parvedejs sko GL with that nice uber armor :)
  16. Doomie

Word of advise for Mr. Big Show and in general

Well I am extremely disappointed but yet not surprised... After yet another sale that didnt go all by the book Mr. Bigshow had balls enough to make a thread trying to explain himself and getting feedback. I do understand that some sales not always go by the book, but if you advertise yourself...
  17. Doomie

Happy Birthday Fairy !!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAIRY!!! For once I know I am home from work before you so could be in advance abit ;) Ohh and picked your favorite color ^^ Doomie
  18. Doomie

PC on RockJacker

Not long ago there were seveal discussions about the value of a RockJacker... The current price is making it more interesting if one might decide to sell... So lets see if we cant find a good market value for a lovely weapon like that?
  19. Doomie

Buying: Big ESI

Hi. I am looking for a big esi sized 200-300 ped. I am not looking for smaller ones - but if you got one for sale please let me know and we can work out a price fitting both of us. Doomie Got a deal ingame so putting this on hold for now...
  20. Doomie

Happy Birthday Aviril

:birthday: A huge gratz on this clouded day to you Aviril. :birthday: Happy birthday from me to you We can only hope the weather improves :D :birthday: :birthday:
  21. Doomie

Full Male Boar Armor

I am currently taking offers on my set of male boar armor. I will not consider offers below +8k. Offers can be made here and through pm. The magic number ended at +9.6k which I couldnt refuse. Thanks for all the offers and GL finding your set - its an awesome armor... The armor is closed...
  22. Doomie

Buying Viking Armor Parts (M)

* PARTS FOUND thanks to Star * Hi I am looking for the following Viking Armor parts: Harness Thigh Guards The parts are for a male set. I am also looking for foot guards but not that important atm. Please either make a post or send a pm with your price on the above mentioned armor parts...
  23. Doomie

Team Denmark - The Great Danes

Here we go. Once again it is time for us to prove that Denmark really can make a difference. Even if we are a small country :p Last year we did very well and this year we will go all the way ;) ** UPDATE ** Please make either an edit of your signin to fit the rules. ** UPDATE 2 ** Please...
  24. Doomie

Happy Birthday Caveman

Hardy Caveman McCoy A huge gratz to Caveman - the proud founder of Cavemans Army. I know its a day late, but a great mate always deserves to be remembered :) I hope every one in here knows what a great guy you are - so heads up people and gratz to Cavey :) :birthday: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg...
  25. Doomie

Cavemans Army celebrates Anniversary

On September the 23rd in the year 2004 Hardy Caveman McCoy founded Cavemans Army. Since that day we have walked all over Eudoria and Amethera killing anything from small to big mobs. We have shaken the grounds on CND and not at least had fun at Crystal Palace. We got alot of friends since the...
Back