Dawn Daemons
Doomie Everlast
**** UPDATE ****

Full set of viking armor sold at tt+10k to svo parvedejs sko

GL with that nice uber armor :)

Last edited:
Gl with the sale!

Lets bump it up abit :)

Great armor, maybe wait to sell until the new mobs arrive, maybe they will be cold damage and then this baby will be worth quite a bit more:)

wow tt+10k ! Was +6k last time I checked, GL though, hopefully you'll get a sale.

Great armor, maybe wait to sell until the new mobs arrive, maybe they will be cold damage and then this baby will be worth quite a bit more:)
I would gaurantee this ;)

wow tt+10k ! Was +6k last time I checked, GL though, hopefully you'll get a sale.
I wouldn't sell mine for 10k if someone asked me to. I personally think this is a very reasonable price for this armor, especially considering the possibilities of new creatures with new planets. I would think that this is the one specialized armor that doesn't have much to use (currently), add in the color scheme (Swedish flag colors), the rarity factor, yes, I do believe it's gonna skyrocket in 6 months.

Dion, I agree, this and T-bird will indeed see serious price appreciation, as well as sala likely as more robot stuff is unveiled.

I still firmly hold that the prices have gotten completely insane, although I do own all these niche armors:)

Dion, I agree, this and T-bird will indeed see serious price appreciation, as well as sala likely as more robot stuff is unveiled.

I still firmly hold that the prices have gotten completely insane, although I do own all these niche armors:)
I will completely agree that prices have gone insane. But, I can also say, that without a doubt in my mind, there are certain mobs that require these armors, or an ass load of health and fapping.

No hijacking intended, but, the 3 specialty armors in game (sala, viking, tbird) are pretty much going to be required each time they introduce mobs that do specific burn/colod/electric damage.

Currently for burn, we have 7 different kinds of mobs with burn (not to mention hundreds of green dots).

For electric, we have 11 different kinds of mobs with electric.

For Cold, we have 3.

Only makes sense that cold dmg mobs will soon be introduced.

Right, but also for electric the only ones that are actually somewhat challenging are cers and oculus, I would bet there will be others with electric damage on similar level.

well of course other owners of this armour would say its worth a lot more ^^ that's like people who bought hangars for 120k clinging to the belief they'll be the sole transport to the new planets. Conjecture is one thing, hard fact is another. If new cold mobs come out, ones that people actually want to hunt, then yes the value of the armour will rise, but only 1 of the 3 mobs currently available actually require Viking and the other 2 loot far better. So perhaps a few more mobs that do cold damage will appear, perhaps 1 might even be useful.

Still, this armour is mainly for fashion or for Swedes, both of which are worthy reasons to own the armours. Hiking the price 150%~ on last sale isn't going to endear many purchasers though. This armour is worth 6.5k at best imo and thats including inflation. But nonetheless I do hope you get the sale, there's no doubt its a very secksi looking armour, I wore one once to get a Thorifoid global, then I'd exhausted its use, but I looked rather awesome whilst doing it ^^

Well, as I stated many times before I honestly believe that all the market prices should be divided by 10, and even that would be unreasonably expensive. You get no argument from me that the little bubble we got going on here is getting past the stage of unreasonable:) In any case, as long as there are people crazy enough to pay the current prices, we have to argue in the relative terms, and in those relative terms the armor has more upside potential than some of the other ones, thus a certain premium on forward looking basis is justified.

Bring on the Ice Planet!

The specialty armours are certainly a nice play for those who like to speculate on the future of EU. I do like having the option to go hunt the specialty mobs when ever I feel like it. Sala is the one I don't need, but Viking and Thunderbird certainly have their place.

I was asked recently by a new player to EU for a strategy to be successful. Well that's not easy to answer, but what I did suggest is that he get a specialty armour set, hunt mobs that aren't being hunted by everyone else. The items that are dropped are what can make hunting profitable. For some reason Thorifoids seem to drop large esi's more than most other mobs. Even a new player with Viking and 5D's can hunt at the Thorifoid temple easily and as they don't have fast regen so you don't need a mega fast gun. Same thing for Thunderbird hunting cersomon and Occulus.

A daily bump :D

Viking Armor

private message sent

Bump for a great guy and some great armor!!!

Saturday bump !! Weee its weekend

Bump it to the top

Bump of the day - bring it to top :)

A bump for the best unlimited armor ingame with cold protection!!!

Sorry guys but the price is set at +10k as stated in the first post :)

Wednesday bump :)

I'll be rude to offer +7k for this armor, but primarily to bump it ;)

I was asked recently by a new player to EU for a strategy to be successful. Well that's not easy to answer, but what I did suggest is that he get a specialty armour set, hunt mobs that aren't being hunted by everyone else. The items that are dropped are what can make hunting profitable. For some reason Thorifoids seem to drop large esi's more than most other mobs. Even a new player with Viking and 5D's can hunt at the Thorifoid temple easily and as they don't have fast regen so you don't need a mega fast gun. Same thing for Thunderbird hunting cersomon and Occulus.

yes i am reminded of once in my noobie days when i thought it was a good idea to hunt cersumon in my friend don loki's thunderbird set... with opalo a103. i can assure you it's not a good idea to go in undergunned and overarmored!

I'd offer 6.5k tops, so, free bump. If a Tbird suit went in the last month for 9.5k and has always been at least 2k more expensive than Viking (with good reason) I think 9k is a surprisingly good offer.

Last I checked viking went for around 10k - and if you look at recent sales then t-bird are more expensive...

But this IS a great armor and if you want to hunt big and specific then this is defently THE armor for the big thorio and so on...

bump up this sale abit :)

Bumpers for Doomie and his amazing armor!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back