2. Tiber

Buying: Zorra HK

Looking to see what’s out there.
  3. Tiber

Buying: Adjusted Maddox IV

EDIT - Got one, ty
  4. Tiber

2.4k Uber - Captain Jack's "High Rollers HoF Off" Prize

Wasn't looted from the mob but it was uber! 2,400 PED Prize from Captain Jack's "High Rollers HoF Off"! Won it with an 887 Formicacida Weak on OLA21.
  5. Tiber

HoF: 887 PED Formicacida Weak

Nice 887 PED Formicacida Weak at OLA 21
  6. Tiber

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. I or Mk. II

Looking for one of these blunt objects please PM here or IG if you have one for sale ty! Tib
  7. Tiber

Selling: Perseus M (L) Set

Sold can be closed ty. Hi. I have a set of Perseus M (L) which is lightly used - 879.44 TT remaining out of 1000. Mixed T1/T2. Selling for 145% which comes out to 1275 ped. PM here or IG please. Tiber
  8. Tiber

Selling: Adjusted Vigilante M Set

Sold Sold Sold
  9. Tiber

4th Planet Tower

Few days old but I usually post when I hit a :tower: Terramaster 5 2x Depth Enhancers, Terra 7 Amp. I was on a run that was avg over 50% hit rate so I figured there was no way I would hit a big tt claim then boom 4104 Belk.
  10. Tiber

2nd and 3rd planet towers

Really wasn't expecting this. Just a few weeks after my first tower ever I have hit a second and third all planetside. All on Ark so far, best on a recent trip to Caly was a 2k Garcen. :tower:
  11. Tiber

First Tower - 11k Growth

First tower and first 5 digit. 11375 Growth Molecule.
  12. Tiber

Selling: ISIS Project Zero Three Tier 5.4

Looking for +2.2k BO taking reasonable offers by PM or in game. Remaining tiers 87,107,111,79,111. 60dps with 5 dmg enhancers and beast.
  13. Tiber

Buying: Beast Amp

Beast Amp - got one thx got one thx
  14. Tiber

Buying: A106

PM offers please, currently on Ark...will fly for A106:cool: got one thanks
  15. Tiber

Well this is a first...deposit failed, money missing....

So.....where to start. I have decided to start playing again after a few months break so I was gonna deposit using my credit card...it has been renewed since I last deposited so I had to re add it due to a new code on the back. That all went fine, I'd deposit $100 and wait to activate my card...
  16. Tiber

784 PED Oil HOF :)

First run I've actually brought equipment for enmatter on in a long time and it paid off.:wtg: The depth is interesting lol. Click to enlarge
  17. Tiber

First Uber! XXI Frigulite

Click to enlarge Just came back to the game a couple days ago after a few months away and was having a horrible run when I hit a 66 ped frigulite, couple steps away on the next bomb I got this! Needless to say the horrible run turned into my most profitable ever:). EDIT: My skills are approx -...
  18. Tiber

5 mining globals in 12 hours, starting to like vu

Was doing so bad hunting this VU I had to pick up a secondary profession, considering changing to mining as my primary after today though. :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. Tiber

First mining global, quite a surprise :)

Click to enlarge Was just probing around TI to gain some skill...dropping bombs randomly then this popped up and paid for my new hat :laugh:
  20. Tiber

254 Exa Prowler, Nostrop's LA :)

Click to enlarge Was almost done with my hunt there, brought 10k ammo and 2xA103 amps. This was my 5th time there with 10k ammo, looking for a Vigi helm but this makes me just as happy since I've atleast broke even 4 out of 5 times while hunting on this LA. Lucky I got this, almost out of PED :)
  21. Tiber

129 Argo Young, lots of items.

Click to enlarge Less than an hour after my first ever global I got this nice surprise. :) Lots of items including 160 iron stones that are hidden in the screenshot. Paladin Mask (M) Knight Thigh (F) EWE EP-21 Defender FreanD Alpha BLP Kango Mask 6 Umber Paint Iron Stones
  22. Tiber

First Global! 56 PED Combibo

Click to enlarge Small global but I'm happy, was hunting the Armax in the area but they weren't looting well so I decided to switch to the Combibo. Missed the flashy lights, they were over before I clued into what happened :laugh: .
Back