First Global! 56 PED Combibo

Tiber

Old
Society
The Decay Squad
Tiberiuse Tiber Jerrelli
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Small global but I'm happy, was hunting the Armax in the area but they weren't looting well so I decided to switch to the Combibo. Missed the flashy lights, they were over before I clued into what happened :laugh: .

Feels great, doesn't it? :D Big gratz!

when I got my first one on a corn, I had no idea about what that light and sound was all about. *lol*

Afroditez said:
Feels great, doesn't it? :D Big gratz!

Yes! I've had 1 silent (ESI on a Combi) but nothing beats the adrenaline rush I had when I saw the sparkles and heard the trumpet.

:cheer: :headbang: GRATZ!!!! I'm sure we all remember our first Global. What a rush :cool: Well Done keep'em coming!!!

Here's to many more!

WOW! :clap:

Nice one mate. Make sure with each bigger gloabls in the future, you buy yourself something nice, upgrade wise ofc ;)

That way you never feel like you've spent it all & wasted it.

Although it prolly goes into skills, it's nice to see something as a reward for your global. :tongue2:

Reactions: sob
Dom_sufc said:
WOW! :clap:

Nice one mate. Make sure with each bigger gloabls in the future, you buy yourself something nice, upgrade wise ofc ;)

That way you never feel like you've spent it all & wasted it.

Although it prolly goes into skills, it's nice to see something as a reward for your global. :tongue2:

Took your advice and upgraded my armor, now I have all rascal with 2 ghost parts, going for full ghost just can't buy it all at once. Thanks all, great community on here ;) .

Tiber said:
Took your advice and upgraded my armor, now I have all rascal with 2 ghost parts, going for full ghost just can't buy it all at once. Thanks all, great community on here ;) .

Good move ;)

Lets hope a few more globals come your way to pay for the rest :)

Gratz !!
My first global was on combibo too , and at the same place as yours :) Looks like a good place for a first global :cool:

Back