Search results

1. R

R&R Fund

It seems that richard is banned from this forum?!? Now what?
  2. R

R&R Fund

That's exactly how he plans to pay us :( ________________________________ http://www.createfortuneonline.com/
  3. Signature 500x68

Signature 500x68

4. R

R&R Fund

UPDATE: got my shop back from outman valued 5,000 PEDS 10,932.85 - 5,000 = 5,932.85 peds left to collect
  5. R

R&R Fund

breaking my silence I sent an email to richard ------------------------------------------------------------------------- hi richard, no updates, no refund... what's going on? i hope you work this out. when can we expect our peds back? thank you. russianking82 investor...
  6. R

Intel Chipset Users

at last it works... tried it in my brothers laptop with xp os and it works:yay: thanks everyone. i guess i have to change back to xp :) if anyone knows how to make this work with vista, let me know but for now this will do
  7. R

Intel Chipset Users

i'll download it again. (cross fingers) hope this work... downloading 2.34
  8. R

Intel Chipset Users

3d analyzer not working i've tried working with 3d analyzer but no success yet... after clicking the RUN button of 3d analyzer, the EU loader doesn't load. i followed ZAP's instructions... maybe i'm missing something Here's the spec of my laptop: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2080 @ 1.73GHz 797 MHz...
  9. R

List of Every Shop in Entropia

thanks midori. really appreciate it :yay:
  10. R

List of Every Shop in Entropia

Plse update. 15 PED shop - Chikara Yuujou Condos BlockA Shop #04 - Amethera (23354, 5672). a crafting resource store. thanks :)
  11. R

[whole month of August] INTRODUCTORY SALE

bump! new stocks and prices :)
  12. R

thanks loki. forgot to post those details. anyway i definitely work hard to keep my site update to reflect the inventory and prices of my store so feel free to visit it from time to time
  13. R

15 PED shop is NOW OPEN and we are doing a month long SALE this August just for you. EVERYTHING AT 11 PEDs ++. Prices are very close to market price. Visit www.15PEDshop.com for inventory details and prices. Hope to see you there :)
  14. signature

signature

signature
Back