R&R Fund

Personally i'm not ready to give up on him just yet,
Maybe i'm just being stupid but from his email it seems like he has a lot of university work to do.
I'm not at university yet but i find my A levels give me enough work.

I do think however he should post just to let people know whats going on but i will just have to wait and see....

If you want peds from the gun sale and are not on the list, PLEASE post on this thread. I don't want to be the ass who says yes or no, it is up to everyone to decide. Plus my pm box is almost filled.

If you want peds from the gun sale and are not on the list, PLEASE post on this thread. I don't want to be the ass who says yes or no, it is up to everyone to decide. Plus my pm box is almost filled.

I would like some peds from the gun sale please, i only invested a small amount, 100ped

I want a share of the gun traded an enginerring chip for share in fund. (Or Same % back with same dates as fund) Will post more details of tranaction on our website)

I would like some peds from the gun sale please, i only invested a small amount, 100ped

If your on the list then you are covered. It is the people not on the list, that are in question. Screenshots are a must btw.

If your on the list then you are covered. It is the people not on the list, that are in question. Screenshots are a must btw.

does screenshots from ef apply?

Anything helps, ingame is nice because it leaves a lot less up for debate. I know most ppl would not fake anything, but sadly enough would that there needs to be proof. The other thing is like in your case you traded an item for peds, and did not get the all upfront. In my opion this is a private trade not you joining the fund. But I don't want to be the bad guy here so everyone else can put their vote in as well. Also the deadline to post on here for peds will be Saturday, if your on the list without a P next to your name your garenteed some % of your peds.

do you mean you want screenshots even if your on the list?

Luu: No, everyone on the list will be paid.

IF you have a P next to your name or are not on the list, I need proof you paid Richard(screenshots, EF messages, ect...).

LOL, nice try @ McCormick

yes EF should b better ur right, but its too large to upload, i tried to make it smaller but still didn't work.
so aslong as u dont want a pic as small as a fingertop u should look there...

yes EF should b better ur right, but its too large to upload, i tried to make it smaller but still didn't work.
so aslong as u dont want a pic as small as a fingertop u should look there...
But... Your link doesn't work.

Btw, just save your image as jpg before uploading to EF, and you should be fine.

Yesterday I sent Richard this e-mail:

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Warz <w*****@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm worried about my investment. Please give us an update on what is going on.

Regards,
Warz

Today I received this answer:
from Andrei Borodin <y*****i@gmail.com>
to Warz <w*****@gmail.com>,
date Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:14 PM
subject Re: R&R Fund
mailed-by gmail.com

Since you are my next target, with the biggest investment, the money from the sale of adj97, will go to you. Please let outman know that, or ask him to email me.

I myslef wont be able to get on for today and wendsday for sure, i got an assignment due wednesday at 12, and after im sleeping.

After the sale of adj97, i will be selling my blueprints, various, items, and skills, this should cover most if not all of the investments, afterwards i will see where i stand, but i assure u ill pay everyone back every pec.

breaking my silence

I sent an email to richard
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi richard,

no updates, no refund... what's going on? i hope you work this out. when can we expect our peds back?
thank you.

russianking82
investor

He replied with this
Hey RK, about no updates, im busy and cant afford to much time, however, i can return the shop to you, ask outman to Email me.
As far as what im doing now, well i got school, im barely sleeping untill my assignment tomorow. THen i may be able to spend a day or two on sorting this, after i got an assignment, and exams. However, about your shop, like i said, ask outman to email me.

Youre the only reason left i read this thread..
Lets hear some camp-songs.. Lars.. I guess ur good at em...´

Camptown ladies sing this song,
Doo-dah,...

BTW.
I Told you so.

I ain't heard no fat lady singing, yet.
Or as Yogi Berra put it, "It ain't over 'til it's over."

And the latest quote of the day: "Enthusiasm is contagious. So is the lack of it."

The lesson learned here is more for Richard than anyone else here - don't take on an assignment too big for you! Especially if you don't have the time to manage it!

Granted I'm still on the fence as to whether or not he WILL pay everyone back or not, but if/when he does, I'll be one of the first to +rep him for doing such.

damn all the money will go to mc now :p

but DAMN 8 million peds what where you thinking???

luckily this will all turn out for the best, if we can believe those emails.

grts

Camptown ladies sing this song,
Doo-dah,...

I ain't heard no fat lady singing, yet.
Or as Yogi Berra put it, "It ain't over 'til it's over."

And the latest quote of the day: "Enthusiasm is contagious. So is the lack of it."

Everyone agrees this project is a total failure (no matter how, when or if we gonna get our peds back) and i think we have learned our lesson. You however and your "enthusiasm" is not embracing and obviously not "contagious" so please stop defending Richard from every accusation or he might drag you along his fall :silly2:

Everyone agrees this project is a total failure (no matter how, when or if we gonna get our peds back) and i think we have learned our lesson. You however and your "enthusiasm" is not embracing and obviously not "contagious" so please stop defending Richard from every accusation or he might drag you along his fall :silly2:

hey hey!

your wrong,

i still believe this will all turn out good, and i haven't lost my faith in humanity, not by far.

so i'll go sing along with some camp fire songs and feel happy rather then be all negative ;)

grts

Here is my proof of pay :
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Folks, don't fall for this. It is an manipulated screenshot and i can prove it! I agree it is hard to figure out but i had the feeling something is wrong with it on the first glance. Took me several hours starring at it but suddenly it hitted me: Basic Wrench equips at right hand not left!

That is kinda how friendship works.
I am not saying RD did nothing wrong, nor am I saying he deserves no criticism. I am saying, he is not, by nature a thief, and I will wait for him to do right by his customers. If I am wrong, so be it. It is not like my life depends on this ped.

And you obviously pay too little attention to my sig.
Lighten up, Bubba.

Folks, don't fall for this. It is an manipulated screenshot and i can prove it! I agree it is hard to figure out but i had the feeling something is wrong with it on the first glance. Took me several hours starring at it but suddenly it hitted me: Basic Wrench equips at right hand not left!

ROFL!!

Good spot!!

The lesson learned here is more for Richard than anyone else here - don't take on an assignment too big for you! Especially if you don't have the time to manage it!

Granted I'm still on the fence as to whether or not he WILL pay everyone back or not, but if/when he does, I'll be one of the first to +rep him for doing such.
+rep? :confused: :eek:

I'd still -rep him.

Shit you're right!...I thought it was some kind of uber silver mushroom... :wtg:

+rep? :confused: :eek:

I'd still -rep him.

So even if he made good on the original payments, you'd still be a jerk and -rep him? Hmm, glad to know you can hold a grudge past someone making good on their mistakes.

Now also read how I said IF/WHEN he pays back. If in a month or two he doesn't pay back, I'll go through his history and -rep him for it, as I'm sure many others would do. Not to mention the insanely bad PR this does for him, his avatar, and any future business he does.

But then again, I'm sure you can COMPLETELY understand what it means to have so many #1 priorities that you can't keep track of them all, and end up screwing at least one of them up... :rolleyes:.

Back